2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account last name change

So I've been doing some searching on these forums and I've found that there are two ways to get the account's OO name changed.

1. Marriage. Blizzard will change the OO's last name if you can provide enough evidence (I'm assuming both Driver's license and a marriage certificate of some sort).

2. Minor. Would probably require an ID of some sort for both people (birth certificate, passport for the minor, driver's license etc for the adult).

So, I'm pretty much asking for help. As you can all see, I've been around MMO for a long time - mainly as an inactive member lurking around now and then. I will pay someone that can do a good job of forging me the required documents (if you've actually successfully done this before it's an obvious bonus).

The account I current hold was originally an old guildmate of mine. She (yes, she) quit about 9 months ago and I've grinded much of the gear that she has to date. I have her photo ID so that should shoot down one of the problems. In addition, I have full access to the account as well, including SQ/SA/E-mail etc.

Because of the above, either option (Marriage or Minor - although you will probably have to make a new ID for the OO as well if you plan on going the minor route since we won't be able to use the driver's license ID that I have) should technically work.

If anyone with experience wants to make some money, please PM me or reply with how much you would want to be paid for your assistance. Note that I will be FAXING these documents over (probably via a virtual fax website) if that helps any.

Account last name change
    popbs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i Pm'ed you,

Dunno why im a Guest, :S

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mitrexe View Post
    So I've been doing some searching on these forums and I've found that there are two ways to get the account's OO name changed.

1. Marriage. Blizzard will change the OO's last name if you can provide enough evidence (I'm assuming both Driver's license and a marriage certificate of some sort).

2. Minor. Would probably require an ID of some sort for both people (birth certificate, passport for the minor, driver's license etc for the adult).

So, I'm pretty much asking for help. As you can all see, I've been around MMO for a long time - mainly as an inactive member lurking around now and then. I will pay someone that can do a good job of forging me the required documents (if you've actually successfully done this before it's an obvious bonus).

The account I current hold was originally an old guildmate of mine. She (yes, she) quit about 9 months ago and I've grinded much of the gear that she has to date. I have her photo ID so that should shoot down one of the problems. In addition, I have full access to the account as well, including SQ/SA/E-mail etc.

Because of the above, either option (Marriage or Minor - although you will probably have to make a new ID for the OO as well if you plan on going the minor route since we won't be able to use the driver's license ID that I have) should technically work.

If anyone with experience wants to make some money, please PM me or reply with how much you would want to be paid for your assistance. Note that I will be FAXING these documents over (probably via a virtual fax website) if that helps any.
    Just marry her and get your own mariage certificate.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

runemaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol....yea marriage is totally that easy to do.

IMO, murder her would be easier but the cops would find the body....unless you eat it..... anyway

back on topic, yea finding some1 good is best i think. i cant but w/e

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can help you.

What exactly are you offering?

Traz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cXm0d View Post
    I can help you.

What exactly are you offering?
    Why do people always want something in return?
    You probally learned 80% of your skills on scamming at mmowned