0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sell Scammed WOW accounts with a fake verified PayPal Account

I have seen lots of threads, posts with questions on PayPal and VCC here’s my guide and YES I’ve been doing it for years.

OK so you got a scammed account/gold and want to sell it for real money, but scared to use your PayPal account? Why not use a fake verified PayPal, and keep the money? Here’s an easy way to set-up any PayPal and keep all the money.

What you will need; Virtual Credit Card, Virtual Bank Account, approximately $30 USD.
    This guide provides instructions to help Verify a PayPal Account (Any Country).
    Please note this is legal and I take no responsibility if you use it wrong.
    1. Create a New PayPal Account (Yes you can use fake Information).
    2. Upon creation, you will receive an email confirmation, click on the link in your email to activate your PayPal Account. (Don’t use your real email if making a fake account)
    3. Login to confirm that you’re Account Status below your Name is set to UNVERIFIED.
    4. In order to verify your Account, Click on the UNVERIFIED link.
    5. You are now at a Page where PayPal wants you to enter your Credit Card Details.
    6. Now, instead of adding your physical Credit Card Details, Add the Virtual Credit Card details which you’ve purchased.
    7. After you click on ‘Add Card’ PayPal would want you to Enroll for the Expanded User Program in order to increase your sending limit.
    8. Click on ‘Get Number’ button at page bottom and send it to your virtual credit card company to receive your 4 Digit Verification Code. (Takes about 1hr)
    9. Add the Verification Code to complete the verification process.
    11. Your PayPal account is now VERIFIED.
    USA, UK, Australia, and Canadian PayPal accounts also need a bank account for full verification.
    How to confirm if your account needs a bank? Simple there are lots of “Second Chance Banks” that offer “checking” accounts (with out checks) that do not require any personal info or at least real info.
    So open one of these use your virtual credit card, make a $5.00 deposit and your done. Now you can sell off your scammed Accounts, Gold, CD-Keys, think of the possibilities....
    I have been doing this for a very long time and HAVE sold several wow accounts for real money. Hope this helps.

Everyday I see more and more threads asking about Limited PayPal accounts, and how to unblock it --- a VCC will remove your limit block. Due to the overwhelming amounts of people PM’n asking me about Virtual Checking Accounts – here you go!

1) Open Google or what ever you use! I use dogpile
    2) Search for Virtual bank accounts or second chance checking or even wiredplastic, just some ideas.

Come on guys – I can’t do it for you! If you want to send me money and have me open them for you ~~ send away only need $3500 more USD for my trip to Tahiti.
    Last edited by sirdavino; 10-23-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Sell Scammed WOW accounts with a fake verified PayPal Account
    Black0ut120's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should probably have been posted in the "WoW Scams" section..

Gold Scammed: 142,600

sirdavino's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but I figured most of the questions were in the help section so...

Wow what gives 40+ views and no comments, and yet I count 6+ threads where people are asking for help, on how to do this????
    Last edited by sirdavino; 10-01-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow maybe i should have misspelled everything - at least then i'de get some feedback...

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong Section, and you didn't even post sites on wehre to get VCCs and Virtual Checking Accounts.

pieforbilly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Royal] View Post
    Wrong Section, and you didn't even post sites on wehre to get VCCs and Virtual Checking Accounts.
    Yea, please post some good suggestions on what sites to use for this, like which ones do you use?

knarke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone found out where u can get the vcc's and the virtual banks?

frawpz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VCC - Must have an actual credit card to use...
    It basically is like an authenticator. It generates a 1 time use number, or number that can only be used with one merchant.

But here are links for VCC and Virutal Bank Accounts.

Bank of America | Please Select Your State

https://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/d...o?screenID=700

Security & Protection - Online Account Numbers :: Discover Financial Services

Edit - You must have an account with those companies to use the services.

knarke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frawpz View Post
    VCC - Must have an actual credit card to use...
    It basically is like an authenticator. It generates a 1 time use number, or number that can only be used with one merchant.

But here are links for VCC and Virutal Bank Accounts.

Bank of America | Please Select Your State

https://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/d...o?screenID=700

Security & Protection - Online Account Numbers :: Discover Financial Services

Edit - You must have an account with those companies to use the services.
    Nontrackable? I don't think so.

xtremeoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah you still need a credit card and to have an account at bank of america they require 2 forms of id so this might be a little hard

DrLecter's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's many virtual credit card companies/people that offer VCC's with no additional information. Though they only accept non-chargeback sources such as Western Union and MoneyGram (these guys need ID). Others accept E-Gold, Pecunix, CashU etc, and those types only allow funding from Bank Transfers, so you'd need a bank account, and I've not done research into banks that don't require identification.

There's always prepaid visa's that you can get, or visa giftcards. But you run into the same problem.

Mages's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah should be in scams.
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/172026-web-designer-scam-wds.html Brand new!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK if you Google Second chance bank accounts or maybe something like wired plastic.. And read - you will see that there are indeed lots of places to get these accounts... A Virtual Bank account is also one that is a "loaded Credit Card" that has the ability or words debit card. Here's my problem, I use these things to make real money - yes i scam for a living, If I hold your hand and walk you through how to do it ~ And you do it wrong - it could very well destroy the exploit I use, and yes I am worried about me.

Sometimes everyone thinks too hard...
    A virtual bank is a bank with a very small or nonexistent branch network. It offers its financial services by:
    By eliminating the costs associated with retail banking, particularly bank branches, virtual banks may offer higher interest rates and lower service charges on their savings accounts than their competitors.

If you can tell me a good reason - not i want to scam $10 off some guy! I will case by case - offer a helping hand.

By the Way WTF over 200 views and 9 reply’s??? Come on I know people are using this or I would not be getting PM's with “I need help"

Shizka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a wellexplained and wellthoughtout post. It should really get more responses. I'm going to +rep you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast