Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for resourceful, efficient scam partner.

I am looking for a partner to scam with. Here is a bit about me:

-I have not yet scammed in WoW, however I want to get back into the game and don't feel like leveling another character or farming gold.
    -I have scammed in many other games and I am VERY familiar with:
    -Phishing emails
    -Hosting (custom phishing domains)
    -Some of the deeper stuff like trojan keyloggers or social engineering (Really good way to get someone's email account access...)

I also have knowledge of HTML and how it works for emailing 100% REALISTIC FROM BLIZZARD.COM EMAILS with extremely well hidden phishing links and an attention to detail that few other individuals I work with have.

Please PM me if you think you would work good with me. I would prefer someone who has been scamming for a while and could use my skills. I will work with you over Ventrilo or AIM, whichever is better for you. I do not want much. As far as I am concerned, all profits will be split 50/50 at least, if not 30/70 (I would get the 30%)

I also know how to recall an account and how to possibly stop the other person from doing it.

I have many of the tools to protect my partner from serious hackers and simple phishers, and tools to prey on unprotected victims with

I won't be on until around 3pm Eastern (12pm Pacific) on Thursday, so please be patient. Please forgive any spelling / grammar errors in this post, as it is not structured properly (Not sarcastic at all...No, really!) Anyone with experience is welcome to PM me. I will choose 1 person that appears to have the most experience, as well as the most use of my skills. I can guarantee that you will NOT do all of the work and I will be a big help as far as the scamming goes. I am not here to freeload. I am here to learn and profit.

Looking for resourceful, efficient scam partner.
    Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check your PM.
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

SneakyKinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my opinion but people that need partners IMO are just to lazy to scam themselves.

there really is no point in having a scamming partner unless you're looking to do some kind of a scam with a middleman... so euhh ... yea
    Do YOU like Tacos?

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SneakyKinky View Post
    Just my opinion but people that need partners IMO are just to lazy to scam themselves.

there really is no point in having a scamming partner unless you're looking to do some kind of a scam with a middleman... so euhh ... yea
    In 9/10 cases, this is true. Work Solo for now bro.

Akaras's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are several reasons to work with a partner. As I said above, I have NO direct WoW scamming experience. I also prefer to use a partner for social engineering to get information out of a person, as it is less suspicious and the person will not usually figure it out. Thanks to all who sent me a PM, but I think I found someone.

Anyways, I believe that a partner(s) can be very useful for various reasons as I stated above. You say I am lazy for wanting a partner. What is wrong with working with another individual, rather than by yourself? Two minds are better than one.

Thanks to all who sent me a PM, but I think I found someone.

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a leecher as a partner, and made a crapload of money, and it was great, probably because I got all of the money pretty much. I realized that your "team" is gonna be done in a few days and someone will betray the other. We're all scammers, it's a vicious cycle.

Black0ut120's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fly solo imo... You will make way more money

Gold Scammed: 142,600