Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal problems.. help

Hi.
    I think I'm in serious trouble with paypal.. I used to scam some cash on fake paypal accounts, then I transfered the cash to another account and just took the money from it (didnt add credit card.. just took the cash by the bank acc).. So it was ok till now. My "real" account got blocked, and there is -900$ on it.. can I be in a trouble now? I got real info on it, but I didnt add any credit card, just was forwarding the cash onto my bank acc. I dont know why it happened, I wasn't scamming on that real account. I was just sending the money to this one, and now it has the minus balance ehh.. Can they do something? Sorry for my gramma and thanks in advance..

Paypal problems.. help
    SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they can if you have real info (Watch your back)

ReDunDant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it winds up to your fake paypal accounts getting hold and in turn your real paypal account gets hold too.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if paypal decide to act on this since its alot of money they WILL send you letters asking for the money, truste me happened to me when i owed them $300 but since i was only 14 ish they just perm closed and locked the account. So if your under like 16 then tell your parents so they can make calls to paypal and resolve it. I say under 16 as most people who owe paypal money are young :P well from my personal experiance they are.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

micho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 2dgreengiant View Post
    Well if paypal decide to act on this since its alot of money they WILL send you letters asking for the money, truste me happened to me when i owed them $300 but since i was only 14 ish they just perm closed and locked the account. So if your under like 16 then tell your parents so they can make calls to paypal and resolve it. I say under 16 as most people who owe paypal money are young :P well from my personal experiance they are.
    Nah my parents cant know about it
    And hm.. There isn't full address on the paypal.. I mean only the street without the house number. And I've added few more streets just to dissapoint them ehh I'm full of sh1t now :P Thanks for replies..