Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some advices

Hi there guys,
    I've managed to hack my second account, I got everything except the S.A, and I mean everything, CD key, full name etc... since I managed to hack the hotmail address that was registered in that account =).
    Well what I was thinking was transfering one 70 to my main account, I would like to do what exactly do I need to do/change, and for what I saw It requires the S.A to be able to transfer and it has to have the same owner so I'm kinda confused =-/.
    Also sent na email to blizz asking if they could retrive the S.A to my email but they asked for some I.D to be sent via Fax.. blah.
    Well that's all, hope you guys are able to help me out.

Thanks for reading,

-Alex.

Need some advices
    Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need the SQ.A in order to transfer the account. If you do not have it, you will not be able to transfer it. If you manage to get it follow the tutorial below:

1) Change the guys password at 11:15 PM Eastern (That's when Blizzard closes)
    2) Make sure you also change the e-mail to yours or change his e-mail password. That way he will not be able to retrieve the password.
    3) Make a new account with the same FIRST and LAST name. The other information can be either your real information or fake information. It's up to you!
    4) When you make the account, activate it with Burning Crusade.
    5) Now log onto your victims account, go to Transfer, and go through the process of transferring the account.
    6) Once the characters are on your new account, BAN the original account! This is important, or else he might be able to get his characters back. You must PERMANENTLY ban the account. This might take a couple of tries because its very hard to give the account a PERMANENT ban on the first try.

Your done!
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

Torx's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do not need the accounts SQ/A to transfer the character to a new account, you only need the SQ/A of the account your transferring too! And obviously you know that accounts info because your the one that made that account.

alexpt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torx View Post
    You do not need the accounts SQ/A to transfer the character to a new account, you only need the SQ/A of the account your transferring too! And obviously you know that accounts info because your the one that made that account.
    Oh my bad then, thought i had to know the S.A of the account i was transfering th e char from, i guess I'll have to create a new account with the same first and last name of that account then ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you need the SQ.A of the original account.

alexpt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gummibär, since you seem to be an expert in this subject, in the email I received from blizz it said I could retreive the S.A/S.Q by sending them the last 4 digits of my CC in the account or full code number from the Game card, I was wondering, what about if I get a game card, charge it on the account and send them the code of that same card, do you think I'll have any chance of being suceful? or just gonna waste a game card lol=P.

Waiting for your reply,

-Alex-

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gummibär View Post
    No, you need the SQ.A of the original account.
    Only for EU, for US you only need the SA of the accnt ur transferring to.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I on EU or something (LoL)? I just did a transfer like 3 days ago and it asked me for the original accounts SQ.A which was "Carol".

Look I Even Asked My Friend On Aim:

x M67 x: Hey
    him: hey
    x M67 x: I have a question. In order to transfer a character to a new account which SQ.A do you need?
    him: u need the old one now
    x M67 x: The original accounts SQ.A or the new accounts?
    him: orginal they changed it
    Last edited by Gummibär; 09-14-2008 at 06:47 PM.

alexpt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another question, does the owner of the account have x time to recall the account, or he will always be able to recall it?
    Like I've changed his hotmail pw long ago, more than a week now, and I noticed that he had an email from blizz with some account details, what I did was sent an email to the blizz support email, saying all the account details and asking for a pw reset, which they sent after like 3 days ( this was 4 days ago), I've changed almost everything in the account info, besides it seems he cancelled the payment, since it says the subs its cancelled.

Regards,

-Alex.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, he will be able to re-call the account if he has full information to it. The best way is to transfer his characters to a new account and permanently ban the original account. That way he will not be able to get his characters back. I am in process in doing this with a T6 hunter and warrior. He is on his final warning so on Thursday all I need to do is ban his account and he will never get anything back.