Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phishing at a whole new level. Searching for top notch scammers.

I am looking for a partner or partners for a phishing scam. Its pretty much your normal phishing scam but delivery of the URL is completely new. I believe that this scam will have a huge success rate fetching thousands of users account information. If you are interested, read below to see if you can comply with my conditions.

I am looking for people who:

Can create and maintain a phishing site. The content must be your own, you must know how it works and be able to troubleshoot any problems that arise in a timely manner.

Speak english as a first language and do not use 1337 speak. I have no desire to decipher codes by lazy fourteen year olds, nor do I want to translate for someone who is still learning the english language. I want this to be as seamless as possible.

are transparent, I will give you all of my contact information and I expect yours in return. I would expect to meet in person at least once.

are honest. obviously one of the basic roots to scamming is greed but all good things come to those who wait. Dont get pushy and step on anyone's toes you will get yours.

are respectfull, if this turns into a team effort everyone will have their opinions and ideas heard, considered and discussed. If its just you and I be respectfull of the fact that this is my baby and that I expect certain things.

Are dependable, If you say its going to be done get it done. I will hold you to your obligations and I fully expect you to hold me to mine.

These above criteria are definetly not a final list of who I am looking for be aware that I want diligent, inteligent, and knowledgable people on my team. Please dont waste my time if you cannot commit to these standards. Those who feel they can, contact me at

dysteria @ live . com

and lets talk about a huge opportunity.

Phishing at a whole new level.  Searching for top notch scammers.
    SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I can Meet those standards.Though still alil weazy on Phishing but the typing,Helping,scamming skills i'm good at.

AIM:[email protected]

[Lucky]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm ...
    Add my msn ( Below ) Or PM me.
    Kinda interested.
    Could brush up on some phishing skills
    Neverless ...
    [email protected]

GunMan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beggars can't be choosers.

You're not going to let someone in if they don't come to meet you in real life? What if they're on the other side of the world? You expect them to buy a plane ticket and come?

Dysteria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GunMan View Post
    Beggars can't be choosers.

You're not going to let someone in if they don't come to meet you in real life? What if they're on the other side of the world? You expect them to buy a plane ticket and come?
    Actually I will come to meet you, and yes beggars can be choosers. I plan on funding the whole deal so I WILL pick and choose who I work with.

doomicide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... So your serious about this. Just note that phish IS illegal. While the accounts are on a shady line between legal and illegal, a phishing site violates copyright infringement, and can be investigated by IC3.gov if it's reported enough. If you plan on buying a domain, don't use anything that will link back to you like paypal or your CC. Get a prepaid CC with cash and use it. I'm out of the business, but thought I'd let you know this.