0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transfering Scammed Accounts to Fresh Made Accounts & Selling Them

If I were to setup a phishing website, collect a bunch of accounts with all the info including Last Name, Email, and SQA, what could I do to secure those accounts onto freshly made accounts with the same name/last name on each account? As far as I know blizzard requires you to use a credit card to transfer the account and verify the details before charging to the card. I've heard some people say to use gift cards or prepaid credit cards which require correct information and social security numbers.. and it still wouldn't match the account details of the account that the toon/s would be transferred off of. Although if this method did work, I doubt you could use the same card more than once for the $25 transfer. Has anyone successfully done this before either once or multiple times, and gotten away with it, and what process did you use?

My other questions are, after you get a hold of an account and it is on a fresh key set with the last name is it safe to sell it on for example: Toonstorm, Accounts.net, MMOBay, etc..? Could the original owner just call up blizz and give them the Last name or if I would use the whole name just in case and tell them what happened and still track down the account? and finally after successfully selling the account is it safe to get the money on your verified main paypal?
    Last edited by adis823; 08-04-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Transfering Scammed Accounts to Fresh Made Accounts & Selling Them