Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PayPal help

hey guys, not sure if this is teh right place to ask but oh well

Anyway, what happened is i sold my WoW account to account company, they payed 80$, ok i gave them acc, they give me the money. As soon as i get the money i transfered the money that was left (13£ i think) to my other account and close the one i used to recieve money as i wont be using paypal again (bunch of *******s)

So after around 1 month (maybe more) everything goes ok. Today i got to check my email and see that i got message from paypal, its stating that they opened a dispute against me. I am like wtf?? I dont have the fing acc anymore what i am supposed to do? I never touched the account (WoW) because i didnt want to have any more problems with them....

So what will happen? I am totally lost as the account doesnt exist anymore.... anyone been in this situation? The site was clearly a scam, or something. Anyone help me out?

PayPal help
    d1am0ndz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they opened the claim what message did the account company give with it.

DevilDare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    goods not recieved.......

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didnt write anything else? I had something like this happen to me and here is what they said with the claim usually under messages when you look at the claim details.

they wrote.

Hello, Why did you get the account back? We have already paid you $148.00 USD for an account on May 28th, 2008. But we get nothing now,the account is taken back. We already contacted you many times for help but you would't help us. So we want a refund!If you have any problem, please contact us through LIVE CHAT! **********.com

Then i escolated it and replyed with.

Sold them a world of warcraft account. They think I have recalled it which isnt correct. They have not got in contact with me in anyway. I did not even know until today when I seen the automatic paypal email for the dispute. I have delt with them before and they are difficult to deal with. I am not sure wether they sold the account and are trying to get more money or if they are just saying it was taken and they are in possession of the account. Anyone who knows the information on the account can take it including the person who had it before me or anyone who saw it after I sold it. Also they have the information to the account and can feel free to call blizzard (toll free)and get it back if they truly dont have it.

Maybe that will help give you ideas of what to write if they didnt write a message for you to work with.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope they didnt leave anything else. just opened dispute on goods not recieved. And thanks for the quote, might help later but the thing is I do not have the account anymore (Paypal) wtf i am supposed to do now?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if your current account is fine then i wouldnt worry about it since you dont want that one anymore. Was the account with the claim under the same name as the one you are keeping?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by d1am0ndz View Post
    well if your current account is fine then i wouldnt worry about it since you dont want that one anymore. Was the account with the claim under the same name as the one you are keeping?
    nope its not, but its totally fine