Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUESTION]recalling account and/or paypal?

My friend from school sold his lvl 70 rogue recently... after a month or so, he realized that the person never bothered to change the email.... so he changed the password and had the account back

this seems like common sense, but im not sure if this could be a viable way of scamming

could you just sell the account for real and recall it days later? or even buy an account, turn it into a legit account, and recall your paypal money?

maybe this is illegal and will get you in real BIG trouble or something, but my friend has yet to even recieve and E-Mail about the account after he recalled it

[QUESTION]recalling account and/or paypal?
    *ChAoS*'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klamor View Post
    My friend from school sold his lvl 70 rogue recently... after a month or so, he realized that the person never bothered to change the email.... so he changed the password and had the account back

this seems like common sense, but im not sure if this could be a viable way of scamming

could you just sell the account for real and recall it days later? or even buy an account, turn it into a legit account, and recall your paypal money?

maybe this is illegal and will get you in real BIG trouble or something, but my friend has yet to even recieve and E-Mail about the account after he recalled it
    I would be careful using this method. If you sold them your account, then they must have some information on you and could find you. Also you can recall payments at Paypal up to 42 days after making it (I believe its 42). Finally, if they use a credit card they could always dispute the charge. Personally, its not worth the risk. Its much safer to just sell scammed accounts.

klamor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the help... +rep for you