0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Tip To All You Gold Scammers

Now i know none of you tried this. All these things telling you how to hack accounts and steal them.
    when you finaly do get on their account create an alt, get it to the mailbox.
    Go on the main mail the alt the gold, get on the alt send the gold to your real account and one of your friends or something and tell them to give you the gold after.
    From there delete the alt after its sent to your main, fill the letter of course with random numbers and letters, or make and alt for yourself where you made that alt and mail the gold to it saying " your the first one i saw, im quitting wow."

now when thats accomplished, ticket a gm and tell them that you opened a letter and taken gold form that came fm an unknown, say your "scared that it might be dirty gold, and your friend told you to ticket a gm" they'll look into it for no more then 5 minutes and say your clean and you can keepthe gold, if it turns out later that the other guy reported it, they already told you their clean, and a gm can't go against their word and ban you for something that was already approved.

..... just dont dothis every hour saying you got gold cause then it just looks mad messed up

A Tip To All You Gold Scammers
    SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol or you can just put a piece of linen cloth on the ah for 10000 or how ever many gold and then go onto the account you scammed and buy the piece of linen cloth and if a gm wants to say something just say that you dont know who bought it and that rightfully the gold belongs to you now seeing as how they bought it

mmofect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ben98902 View Post
    lol or you can just put a piece of linen cloth on the ah for 10000 or how ever many gold and then go onto the account you scammed and buy the piece of linen cloth and if a gm wants to say something just say that you dont know who bought it and that rightfully the gold belongs to you now seeing as how they bought it
    ^^ what i do :P
    eppersdance:[

Jankem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ben98902 View Post

And then standby for the "B" word. See my sig...that's how I got busted. I even deleted the scammed account character and recreated it with the same name. AH is tracable...thus FAIL!

On the whole, this post isn't really anything new. In most cases, when the account gets recalled and the GMs see what happened, they will conduct a lengthy investigation. Sooner more than later, the yellow bricks (all of the scammed accounts) will make a road to your Oz and you can kiss your account goodbye.
    Master Chairman of Pedo-Con 2009

Marauding Master's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could they trace it if you deleted and recreated the scammed char?

Currently NOT doing my famed ID service. Do not contact me about it.

Jankem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marauding Master View Post
    Could they trace it if you deleted and recreated the scammed char?
    Dude, look at my post right above yours. :confused:
    Master Chairman of Pedo-Con 2009