0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tips for trading account and wow tcg code scams

ok i thought i would throw out a little guide on how to handle yourself during a few scams

**account trade scam**
    -first thing you want to do is to find a victim with low post or a low rating on the forum. Also it would be a plus if there post consist of about 5 sentences. these are signs of account trading noobs you can tell that they have never done this before so you have an advantage.

-next start talking to the person on aim,msn,or whatever they use.
    *the key to pull this scam off succesfully is to be calm, and profesional
    *another thing is to be friendly ask them what they do in there spare time and just act like your intrested in their life.
    *DO NOT RUSH!!!! rushing things show a sign that you might be a scammer

-now if you know the person is a noob account trader have in mind or write down what your going to say guide them through the process and this will gain you major brownie points on trust.
    *make sure to answer all questions that he/she ask
    *stay in control

-Now lets get down to buisness
    *always try to keep the transaction going smoothly. Try not to leave your computer or loose focus from the scam

-Finally you have your account this is an important part to insure that you take full control over it
    *The very first thing i do when i get control of an account is send the back up email change to myself.
    **EXAMPLE- you have the email on the account set to your main email adress
    [email protected]. change the email to an alt email but do not confirm the link that blizzard sends you. this way if they some how get there account back you can take another shot at it.

WoW TCG Item Scams
    -try to avoid posting in the general or trade chat because there are always negative nancy's out there that like to say "omg what a scammer"
    -make a macro to save finger strength
    -act like you work for a gold selling company
    -here are a few lines i use when people say "how can i trust you" or "how do i know this isnt a scam" "can you give me the code first and then i pay"

line 1- Well we get our codes from eb games and game stop and i assure you they are 100% accurate

line 2- Im sorry but the least i can give you is half now and half after

line 3- I understand your affraid that its a scam but i could loose out to if you look at it from my point of view you could run off with the code and i loose money

****IMPORTANT******
    -Do not low ball yourself
    *reins of the spec tiger can go for 800g-1000g and if you look at it if they want half now half after bam you still get away with 400-500g

*riding turtle can go for about 500g-600g

*The best thing to do is to send them a fake code this keeps them occupied while you send the gold to another account and delete and remake character

*all wow codes are 24 characters long NUMBERS ONLY

kk thanks for listening more to come soon

tips for trading account and wow tcg code scams
    Hasselhoff's Avatar IN A SPEEDO
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soo you rephrased everything from other posts to get rep....

FAIL

birdseye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a *******! Why would you want to scam other people? Is this what you were taught as you were raised? People like this are the reason civilization and morality are in decline. Trash breeds Trash.

Iciris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me being a newb I still find it helpful haha

yamidante's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    What a *******! Why would you want to scam other people? Is this what you were taught as you were raised? People like this are the reason civilization and morality are in decline. Trash breeds Trash.
    GTFO the scamming section.

Reworded but never the less, copypasta.

xdarkghostx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually no nothing in the post was copy pasted

Jankem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't even really that detailed either. It's a paraphrase of other more detailed post. Have you actually done any of this? Because you can tell the conceptionist from the executioner by the manner in which they write it.

If a scam description is sloppy, lacks essential details, and is all around bad, it is obvious that the poster has never actually tried the scam. Otherwise it would be much more full.

If you notice, most of these scams are so detailed because the scammer has played the game like chess, found all suitable ways to be cock-blocked and chosen the best strategy around it. I have thought of a scam or two, but halfway through them I realized that I skipped a step or I find a loose end and have to scrap the whole idea or work my way around it.

You'll never see any of the veterans saying:

Now lets get down to buisness
    *always try to keep the transaction going smoothly. Try not to leave your computer or loose focus from the scam

-Finally you have your account this is an important part to insure that you take full control over it

You do realize that you didn't even say how to get the account? You went from something about your computer being loose, to having the account.

I may not be Mr. Rep, but I know a good guide, and I know a quick attempt for rep.

/flame
    Master Chairman of Pedo-Con 2009

xdarkghostx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually yes i have done both of these scams i have gotten 2 accounts with the account trade/buy scame and around 4k gold with TCG codes scam

also there is plenty of detail in there and yes most is repost but i do have a few good facts in there
    for example about how the tcg code is 24 characters long all numbers i have yet to see this come up in any post.
    Last edited by xdarkghostx; 03-02-2008 at 01:38 AM.