Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After you have the information via facebook...impersonation!

so i thought i would expand a bit on the new way to find information using facebook...
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-facebook.html

For the 30 minutes in between me posting the facebook information scam and now, i have successfully scammed an account. and guess how it was done? impersonation

Before YOU DO THIS SCAM:
    Find the account name of your victim over aim by pretending to start a trade.

If you find the area where they live through facebook find their area code. (example: Deerfield Mass, 01342)

Step 1: Go onto a trading website, and look for a character you like. Now check if the owner has their AIM listed on either the thread, or their profile on the website. Once you have the AIM, add it to your buddy list and use my previous post to find their information. If they dont have a facebook, move on.

Step 2: If you get their information (which will include their local area network, full name, etc), make an AIM along the lines of "BlizzardAcctAdmin".

Step 3: Open up a conversation with them through AIM. Start it off along like "Greetings John Doe" (john doe would be their name of course....make sure to say first and last name.) From your screen name they will assume you are blizzard.

Step 4: After they reply, tell them something like "We have found sufficient evidence that your account "XXXXXX" has been compromised. We would like to do a thorough investigation to be sure that you are the original owner of account "XXXXXX"

(If they ask about you being on AIM tell them:
    "Upon having many mishaps with customer service, blizzard has decided that AIM is a new, unique, way to provide live customer service to our customers.")

Step 5: Again where the facebook part of this comes into play, ask them do you live in the (insert local network from facebook here) with the zip code (insert zipcode here) and/or do you attend (insert school name here) the school name could also be a network they belong to. Of course they most likely will respond yes, and in this case, move on with your questions.

Step 6: Now ask for their account information (PW, SQA, First Cd Key, Email Address, Phone number, etc) Try to sound as legit as possible. It is important to say we, as it indicates blizzard as a company.

Step 7: Once you have all the information close your conversation with "Thank you john, your account seems to be in order. Have a good day!" This is pretty important because if you ever go on live support you will notice they address you with your name.

Step 8: Call blizzard live phone support, supply all of this information, and ask for your email to be changed. Sound calm so it looks like you just want it changed.

(props to TheBard for finding this)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...know-info.html

Step 9: You scored the account! grats!

I made this post because i thought this was a new, innovative way to score account information, and the account itself. THANKS FOR READING

Condordanish
    A word for the wise aint necessary, its the stupid ones that need advice....like leechers

After you have the information via facebook...impersonation!
    Mikeyj831's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post +Rep for you!

condordanish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks dude
    A word for the wise aint necessary, its the stupid ones that need advice....like leechers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyways thought i'de give you guys a quickie...

<nukamd> Oliver Davies

* School of Life Experience '08
    * Toronto, ON

What hes trading:
    WTT Gladiator Shaman - Merc. Drake - 4/5 S3 4/5 T6 -BT Geared **GODLY** - MD Account Buy Sell Trade WoW FFXI RS LoTRO L2 HGL MS SWG EQ2 WHO UO

have fun

739chicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awsome

awsome post trying it now ty pro +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    np dude...sry i didnt see u'd replied haha