0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to change your e-mail

So I searched for this method to change e-mail but I didn't find it. Sorry if I missed something and this has been reposted, just trying to contribute. :wave:

Step 1: Make your way over to www .hotmail. com, click on sign up. Scroll down to the "Get It" under Windows Live Hotmail. Now, you can fill this out however you'd like. If it makes you feel better, you can make your ID something like blizzard.eu@live. com or the such. First name: Blizzard, last name: Services, something that sounds official.. doesn't really matter. Fill out the neccesary information and move on to step 2.

Step 2: Get into your mailbox and press "New" to start creating a new message. You don't have to type anything in here but simply go to where it says from: (your email name) and drop down to "Add an e-mail adress."

Step 3: After you have followed instructions from step 2, you should see a button saying "Add an adress to send mail from," click it and it will take you to your next screen where it should ask for an e-mail adress. This is where you can make it into whatever you'd like noreply@blizzard. com, accountservice@blizzard. com, whatever you deem official. When you've found your magic e-mail adress, press "Send Verification e-mail"

Step 4: Wait. Go back to your inbox and you shall soon (or instantly) receive an email titled Delivery Status Notification (Failure). From here, scroll down to where it says "1. To verify that you own this account and want to send messages from it, click the link below:" and follow the link. If all has been done right, you should receive a message saying you have succsessfully verified this e-mail.

Step 5: Usage. Go back to inbox, create a new message. Now in the From: drop down box, you will find your new e-mail. The recipient will not be able to see your actual e-mail, but will instead see the fake blizzard e-mail. Note that you can keep adding e-mail names until your heart desires.

Again, please don't flame me if this is a repost, I tried my best to make a picture guide of this but unfortunately I need 3 post before I can post links/pictures. Oh ps, the only downside to this is that hotmail doesnt allow sending of pictures that arnet attachments..

How to change your e-mail
    5tktajblackbelt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All ready posted. /close. Sorry man.

Zenthours's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Na, I've never seen it at least, good post, i like it

cptfathead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how would this work? i mean i did what you said and it says even tho people reply to the email that u faked. doesnt mean you will get it unless you set it up at the other email that u made up

ethtechno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some ****** tried to do this to me, doesnt work and is illegal