0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Perfect Scam/Guide Combo

This whole proven to work idea is a combo between a scam and a guide. I do not think it has been posted before but if so Flame On.

This scam/guide is a mixture of account scamming and gold selling sites

To start off this brilliant idea you need to find a website like wowtrades(dot)com that offers the ability to trade accounts. You then want to scam a level 70 account not that hard, I recommend Zornix's account scam "New Account Scam!" Find your victim get his account info bam you have your own account, congratulations, BUT why stop there? I discovered after reading many threads that gives you the strategy to scam gold sellers I decided to scam without scamming.

After you have your new level 70 account find a good reliable company i suggest KFCgame(dot)com, they are trustworthy and there has been no reports of accounts being banned while rented to them. (You can reach them at honestgameguy on aim)

Now start up a new wow account or use an existing one with all your info, so now with two accounts you rent out your scammed 70 to them and they will offer you practically anything you want: Power level, Gold, Money (haven't asked for money but I'm sure they will). With your other account ask them to do one of those three things on that account and then there you go, you now have unlimited access to gold and power leveling as long as you rent your scammed account to them.

At this moment I have my scammed account rented out to them and in return they are leveling up a mage 1-70 on my other account then my paladin 62-70. After they finish this I plan to keep my scammed account rented out to them in return for unlimited gold.

P.S.-
    Right now it is 100% success rate if you can scam the 70 account but I suggest using other websites too, sense if we all rush to KFCgame(dot)com they will probably stop doing this.

The Perfect Scam/Guide Combo