0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep scammed accounts' gold

So lately there has been alot of ideas of how to keep a scammed account, but i believe that some of them don't work, while some do, all depending on a Gm being nice, etc, if you agree, read on:

this method requires bringing down the credibility of the account here's what you do:
    1) scam an account
    2) send the gold/ all items to an alt of that same account
    3) open a ticket telling the GM that you were hacked and your gold was taken, make it sound believable, but kind of messing up to raise suspicions
    4) they will check the logs, see that the gold was sent to the same account, and probably 3 day ban you if not, even better and safer
    5) after that transfer the gold to your main in a safe way such as the several ones posted
    6) this will mean that if the guy gets his acc back (which he probably will) he will ask for the gold from a GM and they will see the records and not believe him. most probably baning him

remember you can always take plan b:
    1) scam account
    2) pray you don't get banned

anyway thnx for reading small wall of text that can still crit your eyes

keep scammed accounts' gold
    Quafe's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: keep scammed accounts' gold

this seems nice... onlu thing is that if you get banned, and you dont have the email, you loose the account +rep anyway

gtdarkside's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thnx ^^
    118 veiws and 1 comment?
    why does this always happen to me ? :P
    hehe

Syllabus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have scammed some accounts with the E-Mail scam, and I always ask Blizzard if they can change my mail to the one I want. They send a standar letter like this:

Hello Mister Name
    Thank you for your email.

You can change the email address registered on your account from the account management page (https://www.wow-europe.com/account/). To do this please click the "Change contact info" link at the top of the page and then click the "Change e-mail" button. After entering the new email address you would like registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing a finalization link on the currently registered email address. After clicking that link your registered email will be changed to your new email address.

Should you be encountering issues with the automatic email change feature or if you are unable to access the currently registered email address; we can change it for you if you provide the following information for account verification:
    - Your account name (please do NOT send us your password)
    - Your full real name
    - Your full address including postal or zip code currently registered on the account
    - Your full email address (currently registered on the account)

Additionally we will require two of the following:
    - The authentication key used to create the account
    - Your Secret question and answer
    - The last 4 digits of the credit card used on the account plus the expiration date OR the full gamecard code

Please also provide us with the new email address you would like to be registered on the account.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind reguards,

And I just send in the information I have, and they change your mail, never failed for me.