0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "Need a Diamond Necklace" Scam

Ever wondered !? How come your friend has all the best stuff on lvl X while you still have erm lets say crap ?

All my previous guides told you on how to get money vendoring or selling but Ever wondered how to make the money lets say by scamming ?
    If youre lucky and youll do this exactly as i tell you how youll find out its easy and you cant get warned for this...
    But the problem ? It will ussualy work with those who ussualy speak with you not type SPEAK ! Ofcourse there is a complicated way on how to do it through messages.
    I studied NLP and Social Engineering alot ! And let me explain how to get the X money you want through what i call "Need a Diamond Necklace scam".

Ofcourse there is nooo such thing called Diamond Necklace in wow.
    But hey ! Who even reads this crap all they want is a guide.. i even bet half of you scrolled down in this guide after they read about 2-3 lines

Well here IS THE GUIDE ! :
    People.. They have a brain ! And the brain does alot of functions in your body
    lets say you hear some1 who you dont know talking to a friend.. its called "information" but because you dont need it.. you ussualy dont hear it funny ? I would say no.. i actually can give sublimal message to someone and then i can force him to say it and he wont know someone said it b4 ! Easy as it is ? Not quite
    In this guide ill be explaining alot ! On how i got MOST OF MY MONEY ! And by that folks i mean around 2k in just one day. But ill have to make a disclaimer and that is that this guide will be devided into tutorials.. what you should practice .. and by practice i really mean PRACTICE.
    After you finnish the "mission" i hope youll be nice and post a reply here if you succeded at [...] or if you failed at [...] Once you post the reply.. and ill see this thread is leaching with replies i will put a Walkthrough in a reply. On how to do this and this etc... What you should not do etc.. etc...

Your training starts now !
    Youre first mission :
    1] Send a letter from your alt ---> another alt (lvl 10 would be best)
    2] Go to a newbie zone (1-6 or 6-10)
    3] Pick a NEWBIE ! He must be a newbie
    4] Convince him to buy the Letter

A little guide on picking up a newbie :
    Every newbie is confused at the game.. so he reads the help tips.. that means he will stay for atleast 5 seconds in a place reading the tip this person is a newbie.. another newbie-like player may be looking for quests alot and asking for people on how to do such tasks like buy / repair / sell / take quest etc...

I KNOW THIS MAY LOOK LIKE.. I DONT BOTHER DOING THIS ! BUT TRUST ME ONCE YOURE DONE ! I'LL EXPLAIN ON HOW TO MOVE FURTHER TO ATLEAST HAVING A 2-3G PROFIT ! and ofcourse after that ill explain on how to have an X profit and i really mean X profit ! from just "scamming ? " people. The fun part is you cannot get banned for this if you do it right !

Thank you for reading and without my permission i beg you ! do not copy this to another site

Walkthrough
    Due to a Little PM requesting small details of how to do this i decided to type out the walkthrough (Did i type that correctly ? lol bad english)

:

The best way is by getting 2 people on this :
    Go to the lowbie area and tell your friend (the 2nd one) to say :
    "Hey man thanks.. i finnished the quest in a second thanks to you ! "
    After that go to the nearest newbie and ask him :
    "Hey m8.. im selling quest items for quest [Quest here] youll need it if you want to get easy EXP"
    They will ussualy buy it.
    Im soon gonna post more about these scams either in this topic or in another thread keep tooned and DONT STOP PRACTICING ! If you wanna scam using social engineering and NLP you must PRACTICE ! Dont give up.. try to sell as many as possible.. you can even PM me your records if you want !
    enjoy

EDIT : SUBLIMAL MESSAGES THROUGH TEAMSPEAK !
    Ok if you practiced alot in the first "mission" you should be ready for another one.. You gained confidence ! That means you should know how to approach your target.. Well its time to sell something to your friend using TEAMSPEAK !
    Sublimal message can be done easyli through speaking but not throught typing.
    How to give your friend a sublimal message ? By making your voice for example *higher* in some parts of the sentences:
    Hey mate you wont guess what i <B>ought from a g<UY> named Yzzal
    Those letters in <> should be pronounced higher repeating a similuar message over and over with BUY can force your subject (friend) to BUY something...
    Well guess what ! With all the confidence and the example above ! Im giving you another "mission"
    Mission #2 :
    1]Get on TS with your friend (HE MUST BE YOUR FRIEND !)
    2]Give him messages till he starts saying something like : Hmm i think i forgot to buy something etc...
    3]After he says the message try offering him a Deviate Fish (for example) for 2g but put it into a sentence like "So when do you want to buy my fish ? " Etc...

NOTE : ALWAYS ! I MEAN ALWAYS ! PICTURE YOURSELF WHEN TALKING TO YOUR FRIEND.. "You succesefully did something.. for example won a game etc.. " You must PICTURE it .. more confidence ! bigger chance to succed !
    Last edited by Freezy; 12-04-2006 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

The &quot;Need a Diamond Necklace&quot; Scam
    REDACTEDSEPHI's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The "Need a Diamond Necklace" Scam

Do you mean your selling fake guides to newbies? Im sorry but I dont really understand what you ment after I read it 4 times.:confused:

Freezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Sephiroth
    Do you mean your selling fake guides to newbies? Im sorry but I dont really understand what you ment after I read it 4 times.:confused:
    No no.. its just a simple letter ! It dosent need to contain anything but its best if it contains atleast this "Kul'Zar ! I have a secret message for you meet me in the Orgrimmar when the sun goes down"
    Since if the newbies will see it they will most likely wont think its a scam.

But anyway i put tutorials here with walkthroughs (did i type it right ? please some1 reply !!!)

IF YOU WANT TO SCAM for atleast a 40G PROFIT you should practice.. ill be putting up more tutorials here /w walkthroughs ofcourse

Freezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPDATED !!! Check the thread EDIT section for more tricks ! this time its sublimal messaging through TeamSpeak

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is terrible. And the first half waste a complete waste of time.
    I wish i could subtract rep.
    Horde Fanatic

Freezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish for the same thing my friend
    You think i can tell the MOST HARDEST NLP TECHNIQUES ? at the start ?
    Dosent make sence to me .. but ok This post will explain on how to convince people to buy anything what you want:
    1] Gain rapport.. you already know how and whats the best way !
    2] Talk with him/her for atleast 20 minutes about his/her desired things/feeling/situations/etc.. you already know how to find those out !
    3] Give em a Sublimal message through TYPING out the entire conversation above..
    4] Slowly move into the buisness state imagine it ! You already know how..
    5] Talk to him/her again with a sublimal conversation
    6] Go into a deeper buisness state imagine it SO HARDLY !
    7] Start offering him/her the items you want to sell
    8] Done

IF I WOULD PUT the hardest techniques people would not BOTHER reading those above ! They would NOT practice They would only want the biggest profit in 10 secs.. well let me say one thing.. YOU CANNOT learn Kung-fu in just 5 minutes.. you have to walk a long road.. full of questions and answers

I hope you understand what i meant by this Post..
    Thank you and "Peace"

Wireless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0/10 what woud you do, scam em for 10 copper? Dumbass... WTS - rep

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My orignal post was in error, as I misunderstood the content. It looks like something interesting.

Any more 'flamming' on this topic will be met with reports..and you dont want to be reported.
    Last edited by Alkhara Majere; 12-04-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Sramota's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're going to post NLP guides I do wish you could atleast haave the dignity to post the disclaimer about "This only owrking on these kind of subjects:" as it should..

Wts -rep tbh

Madharia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Learn NLP
    2. Find newbie
    3. ?????
    4. PROFIT!

Idiot...

Freezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok.. so to explain again.. or let me just say one thing READ THE ENTIRE GUIDE... those scams.. are actually not scams.. they are tutorials on how to gain confidence.. if you really want to use NLP .. you must start from the bottom
    For example i wanted to learn programming in C so i started to learn it..
    My friend ? He learned pascal first and then had NO PROBLEMS learning C..
    He had it much easyer and i was like " ... "

This actually prooves my theory that noone reads the entire guides / aswell as terms and conditions etc...

And if you really think you can do the most Expert NLP techniques then just PM me.. but do not flame.

chinny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst scam ever. You say in your guide to pick a newbie (someone new to the game) and scam them for gold.

1. People new dont have gold
    2. Why would ppl pay money for a letter that apparantly only gives them xp.
    3. Grammar is your friend.

Freezy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chinny READ THE ENTIRE GUIDE.. ITS NOT ACTUALLY A GUIDE
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TUTORIALS.. TO TRAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE..
    READ THE ENTIRE THREAD OR STOP FLAMING THANK YOU !

Shingles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For ****s sake, Freezy asked to NOT flame. I think the guide was informative and I may even USE it.

Freezy, what is your job in real life? You sound like someone who would give a sales pitch or something

+repz.

patrickt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This actually looks like a great tutorial. It sounds like you are quite smart frenzy, unfortunetly people are only interested in the quick 5 minute way of making money and do not look at the benefit of knowing how to use your technique into making some good money. It also proves that people do not read the entire thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast