0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to scam a scammer for free game time

I debated posting this on here, simply cause most of you are scammers and it's fun to **** you over when you try to **** me over.

But oh well.

Lets say your main account has just run out of game time. Oh no! You definitely don't wanna dish out more money. Here's a simply solution.

Take your account, and place on a scammer filled site like MarkeeDragon.
    Post your account, but state that you can't remember the SQA and the e-mail that goes with the account, and has no game time left. Because of these reasons, you are offering a really low price.

Chances are a scammer will be interested because they don't think you will be able to get your account back, and they won't have to have a lot of money in there Paypal or bank to scam you.
    Once some people contact you, feel one out that you think is a scammer (should be easy.... us scammers know what to look for), and sell him the account.

Once he has the account, (if he is a scammer) her will pull a charge back on Paypal.
    Good.

Wait about a day or so, and chances are the scamemr will have put some sort of game time onto the account so he can use his newly stolen account.
    At this time, take the SQA you've had all the time and take back your account.

You now have another free month or 2, depending on what he used to add game time.

Note: There is the off chance that you will not pull a scammer, and instead an actually legit buyer. If this happens, make an excuse, refund him his money and take the account back. If you don't refund the money, he'll just pull a charge back and get it anyways.

I have already had this work flawlessly for me, and gotten 2 months of free game time.

How to scam a scammer for free game time
    bluesius's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to scam a scammer for free game time

Isnt it a bit risk, what if they vendor all your shit, or delete it or send it to a freind on the realm you play on, what do you do then?

Lollerskates's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Technically you are being a scammer if you offer someone a free account then take it away after they pay a month for you. So you talking about ****ing over scammers means you **** over yourself? What if a person had a stolen credit card to put time onto your account, under your name. Credit Card Fraud AHOY!
    Last edited by Lollerskates; 11-21-2007 at 04:48 AM.

Mr Barbeque's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Lollerskates View Post
    Technically you are being a scammer if you offer someone a free account then take it away after they pay a month for you. So you talking about ****ing over scammers means you **** over yourself? What if a person had a stolen credit card to put time onto your account, under your name. Credit Card Fraud AHOY!
    haha i agree.

btw this scam is just stupid cause they will prolly transfer ur character. doing this on chinese renters is much easyer.

randomwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally able to respond to these.

Originally Posted by Lollerskates View Post
    Yea, I realise that makes me a scammer....so?
    If they do that, then they just do. But chance of that happening are slim because the person thinks they have a new account. They're gunna put something on there which will make them lose it.

Originally Posted by omfgwtfbbq View Post
    haha i agree.

btw this scam is just stupid cause they will prolly transfer ur character. doing this on chinese renters is much easyer.
    Transfer my character? Are you dumb? To transfer a character, you need to transfer it to a different account WITH THE SAME CONTACT INFO