How to use the scam "How to get other peoples account banned" for your own wealth menu

User Tag List

Sparkkrieg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to use the scam "How to get other peoples account banned" for your own wealth

I saw this post http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...nt-banned.html
    and tought i could use it to my advantage.

I used this agains't someone, i bugged them for 2 houres straight (on a low lvl alt ofc) and they sent me loads of items and said prepair to get banned ****!!!!!
    i laughed at them and sent the stuff to my m8 and deleted the char, then we split the profit 50/50.

P.S: just to be safe, i used wierd lettters like the ones you find somehwere in the CPU's controll pannle.

It worked, but only just.

Hehe!
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

How to use the scam "How to get other peoples account banned" for your own wealth
    Koliho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to use the scam "How to get other peoples account banned" for your own wealth

Originally Posted by Sparkkrieg View Post
    I saw this post http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...nt-banned.html
    and tought i could use it to my advantage.

I used this agains't someone, i bugged them for 2 houres straight (on a low lvl alt ofc) and they sent me loads of items and said prepair to get banned ****!!!!!
    i laughed at them and sent the stuff to my m8 and deleted the char, then we split the profit 50/50.

P.S: just to be safe, i used wierd lettters like the ones you find somehwere in the CPU's controll pannle.

It worked, but only just.

Hehe!

if i understand some of this you are saying they sent you items and then said that YOU should be prepared to be banned?

use some more time on typing so people wont question your threads

Sparkkrieg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to use the scam "How to get other peoples account banned" for your own wealth

sorry if my typing confuses you, but basicly, they sent me items to make blizzard think i scammed them, and then i just simply sent the items to a friend and deleted the wierd named char.
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Quafe's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me get this straight...
    you do the scam on someone, and tell them about it (you dont report him to a GM though)
    then you bug him for 2 hours straight telling him about the scam and how he is going to get banned.
    he gets annoyed and does the scam on you
    you send the loot to a friend and delete char etc.
    is that it?