DO Not purchase anything from the blizzard store right now FRAUD BY BLIZZARD menu

User Tag List

Joshua Dittko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DO Not purchase anything from the blizzard store right now FRAUD BY BLIZZARD

Hello, I am here to warn everyone about my recent encounter with blizzard ripping me off. They charged me for goods they did not provide as i paid with a credit card this would usually be an instant transaction. I purchased a warforged nightmare they tried to charge me twice and never gave me the mount at all, they did charge me for 2 lots of gametime when i only purchased one and after they charged me for it they did not put the order through and denied i purchased it. My credit card statement will show they charged me and never supplies my items however and thus this is fraud by blizzard, and i was also abused by the blizzard employee game master ZADAITHA, not only did this blizzard employee abuse me but blatantly denied my transaction, saying oh you have no transactions, saying it must be my bank i guarantee i have played wow longer then that game master has ever worked for blizzard and not once ever has this happened there battle net shop online is cleary bugged out it showed error messages as well. Point to the story please save yourselves the money and hassle of having to quite possibly take legal action if my bank cant retrieve the money blizzard blatantly stole form me.

DO Not purchase anything from the blizzard store right now FRAUD BY BLIZZARD
    jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes because Blizzard would sure blow their whole reputation on scamming a random player for what, €50?

From what you're describing, it sounds like something went wrong, and instead of trying to figure out what it was, and try fix it, you got really really butthurt. So butthurt you had to go register on a forum and complain about how bad Blizzard is and how they 'scammed' you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No blizz denied they overcharged me and never provided my service. rying to save people from losing money or having to take blizzard to court. If you are foolish you won't listen and the same exact thing will happen to you. IF you are to big of a noob to let others help you then you don't belong on a forum where people help eachother.

bmc20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think this is correct.
    I accidentally bought 2x 90 Boosts for my account. I explained my problem in the ticket, they i accidentally pressed it twice.
    A Blizzard GM responded back within a few hours saying they will refund the second 90 boost in 3-5 working days.

Not a problem at all.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is actually that for some reason there was eerror 502 screen and not the usual completed purchase screen i dont know if the site was undergoing maitenence or what not but my bank statement can show the charges the second time i got a call back i got a much mor epolite helpful gm, that looked and couldnt find the problem so he put it through to the fraud department, which hopefully then can be fixed, if no then i will have to get refund from visa

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just contact blizzard with your bank statment. There they can see that they accidently charged you xx.xx $

They aslo closed down the Shop in HeartStone yesterday coz of Naxx release EU, and it was bugged. Might have something to do with WoW shop.. Its a long shot tho :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any shot is a good shot :P im waiting for fraud dept, before i go further, and i soooo hope they find it thanks for info about hs shop messin up i will mention that to the gm, Good gms are far and few between so im lettign this good one settle it out, and best part i might and slim chance might get something cuz they screwed me over, as long as the fraud guys can find the cause of the problem

stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bmc20 View Post
    I don't think this is correct.
    I accidentally bought 2x 90 Boosts for my account. I explained my problem in the ticket, they i accidentally pressed it twice.
    A Blizzard GM responded back within a few hours saying they will refund the second 90 boost in 3-5 working days.

Not a problem at all.
    Had a similar experience with the guardian cub. This is usually the case. If anything, try to talk with them over live chat - they are usually much more helpful than over the phone. I'm guessing since you have to evaluate the Reps performance when it's over, they'll go the extra length to make sure your satisfied.

I think you'll get reimbursed soon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gm said saturday us he was in texas it should be solved sunday au I hope I told gm i'd wait for his reply before i did anything further after it was investigated by the higher ups.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stevesgamebox View Post
    Had a similar experience with the guardian cub. This is usually the case. If anything, try to talk with them over live chat - they are usually much more helpful than over the phone. I'm guessing since you have to evaluate the Reps performance when it's over, they'll go the extra length to make sure your satisfied.

I think you'll get reimbursed soon.
    I didn't try live chat i went straight for phone but usually live chat gms are nicer and more helpful, I will keep live chat in mind enxt time thanks

alkali's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodluck:confused:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard still refused to admit they stole my money and committed credit card fraud so, I have had to cancel my card and put a claim into visa. Blizzard are very shifty ever since the original ppl sold out lol.

Interzone Gaming's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes it can be that blizzard notice a discrepancy between your account details and those on your card, such as a card being from the US and you buying in Europe, different names, lots of things. You'll need to confirm it's not that. Alternatively it can actually be your credit card company that's denying the charges for similar reasons. I doubt Blizz would scam you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was blizzard that did the scamming intentional or not, read the whole thing before you try to be smart, they charged me for 2 items ( proof with my credit card company ) neither of which were provided by them which is credit card fraud for one then they blatently denied they charged me which again is fraud, amongst other things.

markreichstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe this could help, I had a similar problem using my visa electron card, same shit happening when I got charged two times for 1 x item I bought. But at least I got that ONE item , it seems u didn't get anything beside a headache. Anyway, both blizz and bank said everything is fine with them, so I got a double charge. After that when it comes to blizz I use a prepaid card that has exactly the needed amount to be charged... my 2 cents