Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Scams i know and i got out of them almost 50 accounts(47 for now)

Ok first of all i am member of this site for like year and never posted something time to start i would make here lots of posts things this moment about everything i did in WoW wich is important and fits here while playing game from it start.
    Ok i would start telling about scum sorry about this starting words or whatever

First scum:find some imba geared couple of chars for example i am using Character Fence from Scarshield legion and DOrghor one is rogue in tier 5 and gladiator second just well geared druid,the way i do for example i want warrior on XXXX realm i am coming there with 1 level char then i /who warrior 70 and adding to friends at start from A to D and asking everyone sorry for bothering but would you like to change yours char for rogue in tier 5 and druid epics,also say like i know it's sounds very strange if he says no all of ones you asked then just delete them from yours friend list and add from D to G or whatever and continue asking there are 100 % would be 1-3 people who would become intrested now pass them to yours MSN get pic of some man with kind face and put in yours msn window so they would think it's you,if they like why the hell you wanna change this crap for this epic or whatever aim that you are like pvp a lot and wanna play with yours friend farm arena he got 61 paladin at this realm or whatever contains what fits class you wanna get to arena with and all the time flirt his brains with things like (my rogue got XXXX ap XXX crit rate and so on) if he would like it's scum just tell him i am tooo mature for scum also at this convo make like 2-3 breaks for going smoke or whatever you want just let him be alone for some time and think it over when he would like ok it's sounds nice but how we would change accounts and you say like well we would got 1 day to look and to try it then on next day you are doing exchange or not,also tell him like yours rogue 3 best in 2 vs 2 and 7 at 3 vs 3 teams,then when he says ok you just say ok tell me yours password and account name so i could see is chars really there or not but my computer is pretty slow so would take a bit time then just open World of Warcraft page change password and you got account after you can do whatever you want just close talk ot say haha noob(for idiots )
    Most part of people not remember there's secret questions and without it they can't get account back so it's like 70 % who don't know so don't worry if one would remember it and you looose account.
    Also if this was posted maybe yet i don't care since it's what i DID DOING AND WILL DO every day i am getting accounts but bored already so people can know this if they did not before,if i missed something in it ot made mistake write it to me plz so i gonna fix it!

Second scum, Note: only for PLAYERS OF WoW not just for 1 level char as i said second ago, and also for ones who enjoying playing game.
    Ok i played Female char on XXXX realm was leveling it like 3 weeks to 70 got lost of friends males with their's msn numbers or so and one day i realized one thing and did 1 thing i telled everyone in Msn like * Damn crap my account got hacked and i lost my account = (*
    They was like awww then 1 whole day i was like gonna leave WoW but siince they know me good and liked me pretty much they want me to stay so i just told them can i please have yours account for a while to have fun a bit instead of this i give ya account with 0 chars and you start char for me please = )
    If you are not stupid and wasted a lot of time on this as i did and was nice to them and got head with wich you made them really like you,you gonna get 10 accounts for this or even more i got 13 exactly, and only for people who plays game not lives with scums.
    Ok guys that's all for now i know it's long to read but it's my game experience i would not give ya here like copy of talks cease it's could be crap just to tease people this is real working methods so read now understand now and go do now ceaes you could looose yours chance when all people would know this = )
    Flame me if posted both never seen and got this from my exp of game,bored of typing sorry for mistakes cease it was really long to type
    Last edited by nike23aaa; 09-20-2007 at 01:34 PM.

2 Scams i know and i got out of them almost 50 accounts(47 for now)
    gigabyt3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 2 Scams i know and i got out of them almost 50 accounts(47 for now)

I cant even begin to tackle that wall of text sorry

Technique's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should really learn how to type in full sentences and in english .. its impossible to read this , i read with first line and almost DIED!
    -[imgl]https://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1685/techxo0.jpg[/imgl]-

Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wall Of Text crits me for 99999 damage.
    Ill tell you the truth, I didnt read much of it but what I THINK I extracted from it was you ask people if they want to trade characters....You tell them you have a t5 guy with an epix druid.

GM's have records of EVERYTHING over the last two weeks....If you do this on your main acct, expect to be banned...Your asking people to trade which is against that contract you have to read every time you open WoW.

If you say you do it on a trial acct, Trial's cant whisper...So if you do try and trade, every word of it is in /say

nike23aaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GM's can't ban me for this i got only once 72 hours ban but i am saying just 3 or 4 sentences in /w most goes in MSN well and about wall of text you are right but well it's worth it anyways sorry for this.

Cun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You expect anyone to read that?
    Paragraphs are your friend.

trancehax's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:gtfo2:

WTS grammar.
    But I see what your saying...nvm I don't.

aabbcc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should really learn how to type in full sentences and in english .. its impossible to read this , i read with first line and almost DIED!

lol *that last part wasn't in english was it?* :P if your gunna flame flame right please...

holmedog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, not to flame dude, but no way I'm going to try and read that. It seriously hurts.

nike23aaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then just delete this post Admin or whoever ,i don't care if you are tooo lazy to read this,this is good idea and really works and right you are better read some crap like * HOW MY SCUM WORKED* WIth paragraphs but for 3 hours and after that say * that's cool lol* good luck guys.

Solemn1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey dude, china called, they want their wall back.

Octagon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DAMN YOU MONGOLIANS LEAVE MY SHITTY WALL ALONE!

I'll try and read this tomorrow and then repost it in English, but seriously though Nike the Enter + . + , buttons really are ones you might want to consider using more often.

verbal19866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Solemn1234 View Post
    Hey dude, china called, they want their wall back.
    Yah and they want to know what the hell you've been writing on it. It makes no sense at all.

locky Mc lock lock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i very rarly use grammar so im kind of following + being dyslexic helps just seems abit hit and miss and the second half involves scamming your WoW friends an i cant stomach that ive met them in R/L and there decent ppl and the other lot i work with so thats a defo no go

1st "scam" will work if u can get through the text and you find some real motherSUCKA an i mean he has had to stumble into the high lvls and have not learned anything about human nature or the game......but they are out there.

like the guy who thought 1 bar of gold was worth like 20g so me an my friends convinced him that it was worth alot more 100g HEH (apparently there worth ALOT to a lock was Fricking funny did have screenies but there on a dead comp

Cun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by locky Mc lock lock View Post
    + being dyslexic helps just seems abit hit
    I'm not trying to be funny, but I myself am dyslexic and I don't do as bad as most.
    I really hate it when people try and use dyslexia as an excuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast