Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy Idea To Get Lot Of Gold!

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

this hasnt been tested yet.i got this idea 10 minutes ago when i banged my head on a door:doh:

Ok heres what you gotta do, go on one of your characters and get rid of all your money.thats right,ALL of it(well a lot of it).and complain to a GM that someone just used a hack that stole all or your gold.the GM MIGHT ask how much you had,if he does say however much gold you want(ex.1000),and BOOM! you get gold!

oh ya,i havent tried this yet since i just got a 10-day ban.:yuck:

and i think that blizz can track mail and trades so be careful.

Crazy Idea To Get Lot Of Gold!
    SuperNinjaBob's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Crazy Idea To Get Lot Of Gold!

Originally Posted by pizzaman
    and i think that blizz can track mail and trades so be careful.
    No they can not, and I would like to see someone test this first.

Doubt it works.

"You know why the setting sun is red? Light contains lots of colors,
    but red has the longest wave length and reaches the farthest."

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by silentninjabob
    No they can not, and I would like to see someone test this first.

Doubt it works.
    No they can't? are you seriously that much of a noob? Blizzard can track mail very easily and trades as well. Here are 3 simple reasons why this won't work.

1. Blizzard will track where the money has been sent and will just send it back.
    2. Blizzard will see the IP addresses logged onto the account.
    3. You can't get rid of it without blizzard tracking it.

devilish_hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sineater213
    No they can't? are you seriously that much of a noob? Blizzard can track mail very easily and trades as well. Here are 3 simple reasons why this won't work.

1. Blizzard will track where the money has been sent and will just send it back.

100% accurate.

Anything that happens anywhere other than tells Blizz has admitted to being totally able to track 100% of the time.
    And personally I would not believe for one moment they cannot track every word in your tells too.
    I run 47 AddOns. My UI has an MP3 player. Unbuffed I am 10k hp/10k mana, 12k armor. I can wear shadow gear and destroy any 3 level 70 shadowpriests. At once. I AM a badass. And anything with C cups or better and pretty eyes will OWN me.
    Know your limits. That is life as a Pally in Warcraft.

MetalFan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also blizz cant create gold on live servers. I know this because i got my account hacked b4 and i asked a GM to recover it and he said he couldonly recouver the items and level i was not the gold :P

pouou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by MetalFan666
    also blizz cant create gold on live servers. I know this because i got my account hacked b4 and i asked a GM to recover it and he said he couldonly recouver the items and level i was not the gold :P
    i think they can my friend got deleted his char and sold all his gear but said his brother did it a few months ago and wanted his stuff back he said he had 500g on the char and named all the items he got all the items back and 500g which he only had about 100g before that. so maybe it works maybe it doesnt depends on what GM you get.

walros's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont think it would work gms are lame..
    https://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii285/messblack/sig.gif

pizzaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well maybe you dont have to get rid of any gold really.their database may say that you have money that you really dont have if it was a very good hack that was used to steal your money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if there was such a thing as a hack like that,we would not need this website.

jeffrob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sineater213
    Your a little bit wrong Blizzard Gm's cannot only the people tht have the files the GM's don 't get all of it for 1 reasson (they hack the hole server!) the only thing they will do is ask a guy that sits are the base were they work blah blah blah and they will look into logs and find it and blizzard can do the IP address and they can do that but they can't track it thats braking the file rules well GM rules.

People you must no that a GM is picked or has wanted to be one so they take the job and for this fact they don't have controll they do have powers you don't no but who ever here becomes one and the admin of the hole server will tell them 3 commands that have been sercet so in this case this is a very bad idea they will ban the IP maby plus deleted account.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by jeffrob
    Your a little bit wrong Blizzard Gm's cannot only the people tht have the files the GM's don 't get all of it for 1 reasson (they hack the hole server!) the only thing they will do is ask a guy that sits are the base were they work blah blah blah and they will look into logs and find it and blizzard can do the IP address and they can do that but they can't track it thats braking the file rules well GM rules.

People you must no that a GM is picked or has wanted to be one so they take the job and for this fact they don't have controll they do have powers you don't no but who ever here becomes one and the admin of the hole server will tell them 3 commands that have been sercet so in this case this is a very bad idea they will ban the IP maby plus deleted account.
    I had no clue what the hell you just said. "Your alittle bit wrong" What he said was 100% accurate.

iPapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What.... the hell?

Deminish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go to an internet cafe.. buy loads of blue crap.. then send to a person u really dont like ... then 1 hour later log in @ home and ... tell gm about it

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The english language is very harsh on you my friend

m1xszeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm... a friend of mine got hacked 2-3 months ago, a GM checked out if it was all true, he returned the items, the gold and he claimed to have found out who the hacker was, by tracking back the mail and let my friend know this person's account will be banned... But I keep hearing everyone say GMs can't track mail back. Hmm... well maybe in Germany, they have their own methods, what do I know...
    Last edited by m1xszeh; 07-13-2007 at 07:29 PM.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terrible idea.

It's just that simple, people can stop posting it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast