Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sineater's 100% Bullet Proof Account Scam (Revised More Flawless now)

Are You A Scammer? Look Here!
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams-help/158632-help-need-every-scammer.html

Before you read this, this scam is kind of old so this is my new scam and it is better http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-flawless.html

This is my long scam after 2 year's of seeing all kinds of wow scams I decided to make a flawless one. Im going to tell you now If This Scam Is Done Right It Is 100% Guranteed. if it didn't work for you then you did something wrong. This requires a lot of skill this isn't something you just send out and expect to receive like the phishing scams.

Required Items:

• Last Name of the victims account
    • The account's email
    • You have to do this after 8 PM Pacific Time (i suggest on friday so you have the whole weekend to transfer)
    • New WoW Cd-Key/BC Key
    • $25.00
    • Social Skills (You have to act casual)
    • AIM
    • anything that can ban you

Steps:
    1. Go to a trading place. ( I personally like markeedragon)
    2. Find a WTS that you like
    3. *IMPORTANT* Make sure it is transferable!!!
    4. IM that person saying that you're interested
    5. Tell them that you are willing to buy it out
    6. Then ask if you can see In-Game first
    7. Once you see the character exit wow and go on aim
    8. Tell them that the character is perfect and you'll buy it
    9. Offer a high price (I.E. If he/she is asking for $300 bid say you will play $500)
    10. Usually the seller goes for it instead of looking for more offers
    11. You want the seller to think you are serious and legit so you ask them for their paypal
    12. This is where you will require the social skill part you have to ask the seller if you can test him out real quick before you pay.
    13. What I say is that since you are paying a high price you should at least get a chance to test the character out in a bg or something.
    14. If they don't go for it don't continue to talk just say okay thank you anyway and leave that conversation
    15. If the seller agrees and gives you the account name sign in the game and the worldofwarcraft website
    16. Log into his character and notify him that you are gonna do a quick bg
    17. Act casual and go into a bg and finish it
    18. Once done tell the seller that you'll buy it then another part that requires the social skill
    19. You basically tell the seller that for secuirty you'll need the name and last name on the account along with the email, ask him for his phone number to, just in case he tries to retrieve it.
    20. *Note* You can say whatever story just get the name/last name/email
    21. *Note* for line 20 you ask for these things to sound legit but you do need the name and last name not the email
    22. If he/she doens't want to give it to you keep trying you've come so far to just walk away
    23. If he/she does give you the info save it
    24. *IMPORTANT* Make sure you leave the wow window open with his account logged in
    25. Okay now with the cd-keys make a new wow account with his name and last name only everything else you can change.
    26. Make sure you upgrade it to BC or else it won't work
    27. *REVISED*Instead of changing his password and xferring his character you wait til he is offline both on wow and aim.
    28. The transfer shouldn't take more than 10 min (usually)
    29. Before the seller signs off, let the seller know that you are going to have to pay tomorrow because you do not have enough in your bank account
    30. Make sure to check if you can finalize the transfer it should say next to his character on the transfer window *move character*
    31. If you did the transfer correct Congratulations you have a new character, if you didnt do it right then you probably don't even know how to transfer a character
    32. *Note* 32-37 are only if the seller doesn't change the accounts password if he did then just block contact with him.
    33. Okay this is where you need speederXP for.
    34. Log back into his account and open the program wow should give you a warning saying that you have speederXP open ignore and click okay
    35. Set the bar to the fastest speed possible and click on wow and just leave it running til the game crashes
    36. voilà! his account is now banned
    37. Now he can't sign in and check to see where his character has gone or what is even going on and all he can do is make this face :eek4: and say wtf mate?
    38. Okay block him and thats that.

If you did everything correct then you should have a new character hopefully you get a geared out one . The part I didn't really include in here was the communication between you and the seller. Just try to convince him then stall/distract him.

I'll answer any questions through the thread. Feedback/Flames would be great to. I might've made a mistake or left something out if I spot it ill fix it after all I am human.

*Edit* Instead of changing the accounts password you are going to tell the seller that you dont not have enough funds etc etc but you'll have them by tomorrow then he signs off out of aim and wow. wait a whole long 30 minutes before xferring. do it and youre good to go without him bothering you.

*IMPORTANT* Make sure you press buttons on the account page so that it won't log you out. very important that you do this

Just to clarify somethings you do not need the accounts sq/a to xfer from account to account and no you don't need their email

To initiate a transfer between two accounts where you are the subscriber, you will need to specify the account name associated with the account you wish to transfer a character to, and answer the 'secret question' for the destination account. Without this information an account to account transfer will not be possible.
    Who is eligible for account-to-account transfers?

Transfers between accounts are only allowed between accounts where you are the subscriber. We do not support the transfer of characters between friends, guild mates, or family members. To conduct an account-to-account transfer, you will have to answer the 'secret question' for the destination account, and the last name on both accounts must match.
    Last edited by sineater213; 08-23-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Sineater's 100% Bullet Proof Account Scam
    Frankyboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sineater's 100% Bullet Proof Account Scam

I like the idea but the application seems like too much hassle for too little. You have to start a new accnt, u only get 1 toon on this new account that has His name on it and you have to pay for the transer, the game, and the BC upgrade. Although, this isnt a flame it's actually a nicely thought out scam if you want to start up the game new and want a level 70. I'll tell this to my friend who has the trial account right now and wants to play full time, Thanks =)

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds good, bit hard and long but good will have to try +rep
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice post , i liked how you explained every step of the scam so clearly .

+rep .

wtfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice detailed guide. Very nice scam + rep for you .

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Frankyboy
    I like the idea but the application seems like too much hassle for too little. You have to start a new accnt, u only get 1 toon on this new account that has His name on it and you have to pay for the transer, the game, and the BC upgrade. Although, this isnt a flame it's actually a nicely thought out scam if you want to start up the game new and want a level 70. I'll tell this to my friend who has the trial account right now and wants to play full time, Thanks =)
    nothing is ever to much of a hastle to get a full glad ms cow =)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

forgot to mention you can always go to wal-mart buy the games open them carefully write down cd-keys reseal them and return them so you wont have to waste 60 dollars.

Seductive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After you are done with the BG ppl usually tend to change the password fast, which means you can't change it to your own right? And why do you need to ask the seller for the email,name etc? just to sound legit or? And he will receive mails from blizzard at the same time the character transfer is ongoing
    Last edited by Seductive; 06-29-2007 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Seductive
    After you are done with the BG ppl usually tend to change the password fast, which means you can't change it to your own right? And why do you need to ask the seller for the email,name etc? just to sound legit or?
    The best part of that is that you are still logged into their wow account secretely on the site even if they do change it this is better because they feel more secure. in order to transfer from one account to the other you need the last name. it doesnt show on the wow site anymore for secuirty reasons.

Seductive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sineater213
    The best part of that is that you are still logged into their wow account secretely on the site even if they do change it this is better because they feel more secure. in order to transfer from one account to the other you need the last name. it doesnt show on the wow site anymore for secuirty reasons.
    Ok, but if you cant change it he will notice that his character is gone and then report to blizzard who will transfer it back i guess? Since you can't ban it i mean. And i suggest you add that ppl should make an extra AIM or MSN thats not linked with any of their personal info, with a little googeling you can find a lot with just that.
    Last edited by Seductive; 06-29-2007 at 06:53 PM.

Tehpopa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea! Will have to try out with some nice characters I've seen on Markee.

hollyw00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if they see the two accounts linked because of the same name and ban the other as well for hacking?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by hollyw00d
    What if they see the two accounts linked because of the same name and ban the other as well for hacking?
    I can't gurantee you that it will happen but I have been doing this for a year and nothing yet. so I'm sure it won't happen to you

MLT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good scam. I like it, +rep.

fongtactical's Avatar Member