[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy . menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .

Hi everybody ,

Its been a while since i haven't posted in this section , but i have finally come up with my latest scam .

I have decided to revive the Backspace scam because it has been one of the most successful scams ever made , but unfortunately , its original form was hard to use and took a lot of skills and practice to be able to use it successfully , which explains why the Backspace scam has slowly been forgotten over the past year .

The intention of this post is to revive the Backspace scam and also make it accessible to anyone , without the need for skills or practice .

In this post you will find :

1 ) A detailed description of the Backspace scam .
    2 ) A video of the Backspace scam in action .
    3 ) A program which i made that cuts out all the need to practice the Backspace scam .
    4 ) Virus scans of that program .
    5 ) A quick explanation of the program and how to use it .
    6 ) A detailed picture guide of how to successfully do the Backspace scam .

So lets get started shall we .

1 ) A detailed description of the Backspace scam .

The Backspace scam is one of the oldest scams ever made and is by far the best scam in my opinion , simply because it can get you just about any items for free .
    The only problem with this scam is that in its most basic form , it is hard to use because it involves a lot of practice and skill to use successfully , which often can lead to ignoring this great scam only to move on to a less effective scam which may be easier to use .
    At this very time , the Backspace scam is used by very few people which makes it the perfect time to revive it and also the perfect time to use it , because GMs are not expecting the scam to make a come back and they also don't expect many people to use this scam simply because it has been often thought too hard to use by many people .

Now lets take a look at the mechanics of this brilliant scam :

1 ) The victim advertises a nice Epic bind on equip weapon for sale . <---- only an example .
    2 ) The scamer whispers that victim and accepts his offer .
    3 ) The scamer rushes his victim by giving an excuse such as "im already late for work" .
    4 ) The scamer and the victim meet and open a trade window .
    5 ) The scamer places his gold in the trade window , but doesn't yet press trade .
    6 ) The victim places his item in the trade window .
    7 ) Just before the victim presses trade , the scamer quickly removes his gold from his side of the window and then quickly presses trade .
    8 ) The victim presses trade quickly and doesn't realize that the scamer had quickly removed the gold from his side .

So now that you know what the Backspace scam is all about , lets see it in action .

2 ) A video of the Backspace scam in action .

[yt]7avIlGeFuFU[/yt]

Looks good to me , but in that video , the scamer had used this scam a lot and had obviously become a pro of the Backspace scam .
    Even though the scamer in the video makes the scam look easy , it still must have taken him a long time and practice to be able to use the Backspace scam like he does , but this program which i have made for this next section of the guide has cut out all the need to practice this scam and also greatly reduces the chances to fail .

3 ) A program which i made that cuts out all the need to practice the Backspace scam .

I added a new feature in version 1.5 , so now when you :

Press F1 <--- Only one digit is removed (turn 1000 gold into 100 gold) .
    Press F2 <--- Two digits are removed (turn 1000 gold into 10 gold) .
    Press F3 <--- Three digits are removed (turn 1000 gold into 1 gold) .
    Press F4 <--- Four digits are removed (turn 1000 gold into 0 gold) .

I added a new feature in version 2.0 which makes the program run faster and i also fixed the last click bug once and for all .

Of course , if you press F5 then all digits are still removed .
    You can download the program here :

Direct download link (program version 2.0)

Megaupload download link (program version 2.0)

Megaupload download link (program version 1.5)

Megaupload download link (program version 1.3)

Megaupload download link (original version 1.0)

A low resolution version of the program was also requested so here it is :
    Made to work with a 800x600 resolution .

Direct download link (program version 2.0)

Megaupload download link (program version 2.0)

Megaupload download link (program version 1.5)

Megaupload download link (program version 1.3)

Megaupload download link (original version 1.0)

4 ) Virus scans of that program .

I know that some anti-viruses are detecting something but i assure you that those are false positives and i 100% guaranty that this program is malware free because i made it myself from scratch by using a scripting language similar to AutoIT .

5 ) A quick explanation of the program and how to use it .

The program is very simple to use , all you need to do is double click on it and it will appear in the icon tray at the bottom right of your screen like on the picture bellow .

Once the program is launched , you can press the F5 key on your keyboard to activate its function .

The program will first click near the top left of your screen , then it will send the backspace key four times , and then it will click near the middle of your screen .
    It may sound a little useless right now but read on to see how this can turn out to be a vital part of the Backspace scam .

IMPORTANT , in order for the Backspace scam program to work , you will need to change your WoW screen resolution to 1280x1024 . You can do this by :

1 ) while ingame , press escape once .
    2 ) Click on Video Options .
    3 ) Change your resolution like indicated in the picture below .

So now that we know more about the Backspace scam and the program , lets go over to the last section of this guide which is the Backspace scam (the Flying Piggy way) .

6 ) A detailed picture guide of how to successfully do the Backspace scam .

1 ) You will need to target your victim , so just look on the trade channel for any valuable items .
    2 ) Once you have found your victim , make him an offer and maybe bargain a little bit to make yourself look more legit (make sure that your offer doesn't exceed the amount of gold that you are currently carrying because you can't put more gold in the trade window than you actually have)
    3 ) Once you have agreed on a price , go to your victim and make sure you rush him by saying an excuse such as "im already late for work , we need to do this quickly"
    4 ) Follow what i have put in the picture bellow in the order of [1] -> [2] -> [3] .

5 ) Your mouse cursor should now look like a little pile of gold (its a good thing) , you can now click on your victim with the new pile of gold cursor , which will open up a trade with your victim and automatically add the amount of gold which you agreed on to your side of the trade window (see the picture bellow) .

6 ) Once the trade window is open , you should see your gold on your side of the trade window and nothing (yet) on your victims side .

7 ) As soon as your victim puts his item on his side of the window , QUICKLY press the F5 key (this will activate the program and remove the gold from your side of the trade window , and then the program will press trade (it does it really quickly)) , see the picture bellow .

8 ) Now hopefully the "rush" talks have worked and your victim presses the trade button without noticing that you removed the gold from your side of the trade window .

IMPORTANT , if your victim has been quicker than you and he put his item up on his side of the trade window and pressed the trade button before you could press the F5 key then just cancel the trade and give an excuse such as "my WoW client is buggy" or "im lagging" (see the picture bellow) .

So there it is , the Backspace scam (resurrected by Flying Piggy) .
    I hope you all enjoyed this guide .

If you want to read up on how to get away with this scam if you get caught , then read this http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...tml#post270005
    (Big thanks to
    Vairniss)

Also thanks to Relz for letting me use his private server so that i could create my program in a safe (non-Blizz) environment .

Have fun .

Thread update log :

- Added a low resolution version of the Backspace program for members using small screens .
    - Fixed a minor bug on both programs where sometimes the last trade click didn't occur (program version 1.3) .
    - Added a new feature to the program (program version 1.5)
    , so now when you :

Press F1 <--- Only one digit is removed (turn 1000 gold into 100 gold) .
    Press F2 <--- Two digits are removed (turn 1000 gold into 10 gold) .
    Press F3 <--- Three digits are removed (turn 1000 gold into 1 gold) .
    Press F4 <--- Four digits are removed (turn 1000 gold into 0 gold) .

Of course , if you still press F5 then all digits are still removed .

- I added a new feature in version 2.0 which makes the program run faster and i also fixed the last click bug once and for all .

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 08-22-2007 at 03:18 PM. Reason: I added a new feature in version 2.0 which makes the program run faster and i also fixed the last click bug once and for all

[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .
    Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .

Damn, very nice job Piggy. What do you suggest to say if he finds out before he trades? +REP!!

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Program+Scam] The Backspace scam , improved and made easy by Flying Piggy .

Originally Posted by Successful
    Damn, very nice job Piggy. What do you suggest to say if he finds out before he trades? +REP!!
    You can always blame it on your "buggy" WoW client hehe , and if the victim gets too suspicious , then just say that you have to go and then there is nothing the victim can do because you didn't do anything yet .

Phase228's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darn u pigster always making up cool things =P always good stuff wit u +rep(if i can dumb 24 hour thing)
    Hey Piggy

trika's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha nice piggy give u plus rep for this.. looks like u put some work into it. but if i use it on a real server will i get banned ? or is it 100% safe to use? thx

--==TrIkA==--

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by trika
    hahaha nice piggy give u plus rep for this.. looks like u put some work into it. but if i use it on a real server will i get banned ? or is it 100% safe to use? thx

--==TrIkA==--
    Well , anyone who says that they have made a scam and then call it 100% unbannable is lying in my opinion .
    You can get banned for just saying "hi" in the general chat by Blizzards rules .
    But my program is 100% undetected (i tested it) .
    The scam itself is not unbannable though and just like any other scam , there is always a slight chance of getting banned .

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, if only I had some money to start it off with

trika's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ill try it out when i get more game time :P
    first ill test it on my mate haha

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tested it and it works : ) Ty piggy, +rep

tsincaat's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any chance you could edit it and have another version that would run on a lower resolution? I would probably edit it myself with autoit but you chose to make it an .exe (Which is understandable of course)

Neither of my monitors will run at 1280x1024, they are older.

The-Invisible-One's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:biggthumpup: Very Nice! :biggthumpup:

:yourock2:

malto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice , but what exactly does the program ? (im on a mac so..)

Seductive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job!

subzero1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worked great, nice one.
    Last edited by subzero1337; 06-28-2007 at 06:19 AM.

Zeuslolz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice guide and program!

But for some reason mine is completly off set :/. When i press F5 in the game it's like 5 cm off from where you put your money, and it's no where near the trade button :/. tryed all the different resolutions but nothing seems to work?

Any idea what could be wrong?

EDIT: Got it working now, for those that play with windows mode maximized you should turn it off, somehow it cause's trouble with the script :<..

Thanks again Piggy, awesome guide!
    Last edited by Zeuslolz; 06-28-2007 at 06:44 AM.

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast