0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam to do with login pages

I just read http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...tting-wow.html And came up with an idea...

On that thread it has fake armoury logins, but you dont actually need to log-in for the armoury to view stuff... so I came up with this:

Start talking to someone and then someone say somethign along these lines: "OMFG have you seen that new feature they added for the armoury? Its f**king sweet!"

And then hopefully they will be like:
    "WTF is it?"

Then you say something like:
    "It's this cool thing they added into the armoury... All you have to do is log in to your account and then it comes up with all your characters from all your realms. Then if you click on one of your characters it comes up with all these different options, one of them is "improve". Then it will find heaps better items for your character, it will show what your character looks like, exactly what items you need to get, how to get them and it even estimates how many instance runs will be needed to get the gear!"

So far all of this is believable so they are probably like:
    "Oh ok sweet, how come I never heard of this? How do I do it?"

Then just say:
    "It's easy, just go to here http://armory.warldofwacraft.com/#ch...de&n=Smallfrysto sign in and then it will direct you straight to the armoury! Dude I love blizzard!"

As I said I made this up on the spot with little thought, I literally read the post about 5 minutes ago so sorry if this is stupid/useless but yeah... I hope it helps!

(Also if it does please give me an account lol :yuck: cause I cant scam on mine because im on my last warning .... Oh yeah... And I cant make anymore trial accounts!)

Nerdywow

MMOWNED FTW!

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Smile. Don't hate. Because you never know when you will die.

Scam to do with login pages
    Newbs_r_us's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scam to do with login pages

Wow, thats actually a decent idea. Alot better than some of the crap that's been posted here recently. +rep

nerdywow's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scam to do with login pages

Thanks! Im sure it could be better so if anyone has any ideas on how to fine tune it then please post! It would be appreciated :yuck:

Nerdywow
    Smile. Don't hate. Because you never know when you will die.