0/1029
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
    ... we always had the "we do not condemn scamming" where the section is ...
    I bet you meant "we do not condone scamming"
    ... we changed the trade section too, which will hopefully increase the popularity...
    I'd move it a bit up in the forum index, link it somewhere in the wow section overview or something else so it's better to see because it's atm a little bit 'hidden' down there ...
    But I don't know really know what you're already planning to do with it to get it promoted.

And at last:

Originally Posted by nosepicker3 View Post
    ... I don't want to go back to shoplifting WoW GameCards and CD Keys at WalMart and Target ... <more bullshit>
    Indeed shows the intelligence of a general scam section user/leecher.
    Last edited by maclone; 09-21-2009 at 06:44 AM.
    Zomfg. And no, don't ask. - Dombo did it.

NEW RULES for scam section 19th september 2009
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jess~ View Post
    Yeah... one of the main reasons I come to MMOwned is for the Scams section... now when I go to the scams section all I see is 'HOW NOT TO GET SCAMMED'. IMO It might be time to visit another site... who knows.
    your choice

Originally Posted by dep.ARTed View Post
    Hmm...Why did you support it about more then a year ( I think more then a year, but could be lesser) and then say: "We dont like scammers! So screw you!". I dont get it...
    And if you dont want to get those scammers on mmowned, why don't you just delete all threats? Some are closed and some are still open..
    I never supported it, get ur facts straight please I always have and always will despise thieves...

linkkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    your choice

I never supported it, get ur facts straight please I always have and always will despise thieves...
    Well technically selling gold and using a program against World of Warcraft's rules, which in the long run steals from them

But who's to be a hypocrite

BonutDot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by linkkid View Post
    Well technically selling gold and using a program against World of Warcraft's rules, which in the long run steals from them

But who's to be a hypocrite
    So by your logic, breaking the rules of a videogame is stealing?

I don't even know how to respond to such stupidity.

abaraikenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree 100% to this. I was raised to go by the golden rule of do on do others, treat thy neighbor as he were your brother, etc. It all boils down to having morals. I don't condone scamming because I wouldn't want to get scammed, it ****ing sucks when someone works for 8 months and makes the best WoW character ever and then has it stolen and gone in an instant. For those of you who say "well they deserve it", your dead wrong, they don't see it coming is all, I mean who the hell scams in a virtual world O.o not only that but the people who scam for actual money need to quit being lazy and get the **** up and go get a real job and earn it....sorry for the rant

/rant
    Destinations unknown, I'll find my way there

Y R U A NUB ?'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of people will start being inactive on this forum.

ryanyoyo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wake up people

That is were your wrong, we never supported illegal scamming, we always had the "we do not condone scamming" where the section is, we just didn't enforce it much because when it came up we didn't really know what to do with it (besides keyloggers and some really bad shit.)

A man owns a house. He loves that house. For the last two years he let hundreds of thousands of killers stay in his house and plan and scheme on how to kill people. One day he wakes up and says "I never supported killing" A lot of killers are like "WTF"

A man owns a website. He loves that website. For the last two years he let hundreds of thousands of scammers stay in his forums and plan and scheme on how to scam people. One day he wakes up and says "I never supported scamming" A lot of scammers are like "WTF"

See how retarded this whole thing is?

Why step up now?

Moral of this story; you let this shit go on for years, everyone already knows mmowed as being full of "f*cking low life scammers," enforcing this won't change their opinion, and it will hurt your site/our scamming knowledge.

If this section becomes a "HOW TO NOT GET SCAMMED!" HOW TO NOT GET CAUGHT IN A PHISHER!" "HOW TO NOT GET KEYLOGGED!", I guarantee this section will become one of the most inactive boards on your site.

What I see truly happening though is people will start to make posts like;

"How to not get Phished!"
    If you see a phiser that looks like this *Pic* don't put your info into it. I made this phisher to show you guys what phishers look like, and how they work. Here is a download for this phisher so you can studdy it so you will never get phished! Rep please if this helped

1st reply: "DON'T ASK FOR REP! Nice phisher though. Could you add something to it though that is like "God mode" or something, might be more believable. "

Moral of this story, shit doesn't change. Scams will continue. And you will sleep sound at night knowing that you are actually making a difference. Even though all you did was make it harder for us.

And goodbye people, I can see me getting banned for this post, and I probably won't be coming back because I like to scam. I do not feel bad for what I do and I am going to continue what I do. I obviously have no morals and this forum will do me no good anymore since I can't do what this forum was made to help us with, SCAMMING.

Your attempt at saving your name and a couple of bads accs shit has to end if you want to be anything besides another bad forum

/end rant
    TL;DR Dumb shit is happening
    Last edited by ryanyoyo; 09-26-2009 at 03:43 AM. Reason: To fill in the reason for editing

darknife's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coool now this forum is so useless thanks and please for the world community change the name cuz called scam section where u can found how to prevent scammer is so lol...
    all cuz the truth is moderator are frigntening for their ass
    ban me now please i have found other board...

ryanyoyo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darknife View Post
    coool now this forum is so useless thanks and please for the world community change the name cuz called scam section where u can found how to prevent scammer is so lol...
    Please speak english.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yes we are very frightened from dying from laughing at thieves who cant learn how to steal here anymore,... (Irony and sarcasm can be used)

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch, my IQ.
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

Moji's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what you just said. I have contributed to the scam section and I completely agree with the new changes. But if you can't figure out how to scam by yourself then you shouldn't be doing it. Personally I think the scam section was giving MMOwned some bad rep through some peoples eyes. (please forgive me if you do not agree) The scam section isn't the only thing here. There is a gold mine of information for WoW hidden in these forums that are vast in comparison and extremely useful/helpful to members. I <3 MMOwned and probably always will.

VIVA LA MMOWNED

Shade Lief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have too say I agree with these changes ; although as time pasts it will be the same thing as the former scam section repost after repost after repost.

There is only so much that can prevent you from being scammed that isn't already common sense.

hellojoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, now that you've stopped people from posting any sort of scams at all, you might as well take the scamming section down. No one would come here for advice on how to avoid scams

pieforbilly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gah...now i must find a new board for all my low life scams...damn u moral values!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast