0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam Guide] Account Shopping With Craigslist Revisited

Here is a better twist on an older idea. Not many people think of craigslist when it comes to account scamming.. but it works epicly!

Here is a guide on exactly how I do it

STEP 1: Go to CRAIGSLIST
    STEP 2: select a major city forum
    STEP 3: Look for WoW accounts, find one that you like

STEP 4: SEND THEM THIS EMAIL!

(note... this is an OLD email that many people use... its not the one I use because I dont want mine spammed but this one will work, or you can write your own. I take no credit for writing this email, im not sure who did)

Code:
    Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to trade or sell your World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled.

Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necessary, based on the severity of the violation. In order to avoid account suspension, you should verify your ownership of the account(s) in question. It is possible to have more than one accounts registered to one e-mail address; if you do, please verify both accounts.

We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions quite seriously and we must confirm the original ownership of the account(s). This is easily done by supplying personal information about your World of Warcraft account. You can confirm you are the original owner of the account by replying to

YOUR EMAIL HERE

Please use the following template below to verify your account via e-mail:

*First and Last name:
    *Address :
    *CD-key (Alternatively, you may supply us with a picture of your CD-Key or a picture of your ID):
    *Account Name
    *Main Character Name:
    *Main Character Realm:
    *Secret Question and Answer:

*Optional: You can also provide us with personal affiliations with in game characters in your World of Warcraft account (Friendships, guild ranking etc.)

If you ignore this email your account will be closed permanently for violation of the EULA (End User License Agreement).

We obtain this information due to a variety of circumstances; some of which are:
    I) A post on an account selling/trading website
    II) Suspicious behavior
    III) Sudden Internet Protocol address changes

We look forward to your reply soon.

Regards,
    Admin Gordon
    Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    P.O Box 18979, Irvine,CA 92623

STEP 5: Wait and see what u get

STEP 6: Recall the account

STEP 7: SEND THEM THIS EMAIL

Code:
    ****Notice of Account Closure****

Greetings,

Offense: Attempt To Trade/Sell A World Of Warcraft Account
    Details: Posting your account for sale on an illegal Account Auction Website

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment.  Please review the World of Warcraft Unauthorized Account Access Policy at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20460.  Access to another World of Warcraft account which is not registered in your name constitutes unauthorized access to another World of Warcraft account, whether or not you had permission from the registered user.  As such, this World of Warcraft account has now been closed by the Account Administration staff based on review of the above account infraction incurred.  This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20309).  The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

Last, according to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft.  This entails selling or trading of your World of Warcraft account, including, but not limited to, the posting of World Of Warcraft accounts or items on trading websites.  The bottom line is that we want World of Warcraft to be a fun and safe environment for all players.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21505.

We thank you in advance for your time and for respecting our position.

Sincerely,
    Penzen
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505

YOU CAN ALSO USE THE TRANSFER AND BAN METHOD BUT I TEND TO HAVE MUCH MORE LUCK WITH THIS HONESTLY- as it is FREE!!

ENJOY!

For those who say "this wont work" please dont call me a liar... I test ALL my scamming methods extensively. This is not a theory or idea this is a tested and confirmed scamming method that I have put much time into not only writing, but extensively testing. Dont make me a liar, and dont insult my intelligence
    Last edited by 7itanium; 09-08-2009 at 06:43 AM.

[Scam Guide] Account Shopping With Craigslist Revisited
    Itzelsnitch's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do i know they use same email on the website as they do for WoW?
    They will know something is wrong if they dont. Unless their stupid

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you dont know this.... there is a chance you take with every scam

any email phishing activity cannot guarentee this.. its trial and error

if you do it enough you WILL get epic accounts.. I can guarentee this

ragin77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES! 7itanium is back! Thank god <3

alterthis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also suggest using fakemailer when they want you to give proof

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ragin77 View Post
    YES! 7itanium is back! Thank god <3
    hehe thanks... its good to have my work appreciated

Originally Posted by alterthis View Post
    I also suggest using fakemailer when they want you to give proof
    yes a fake mailer can work very well.. its just not my style personally as they tend to end up in spam folders more than anything else

alterthis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    question, after the 2nd email and when they respong back with "oh no please give me my account i wont do it again!!" or something

should i respond back or not?

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alterthis View Post
    question, after the 2nd email and when they respong back with "oh no please give me my account i wont do it again!!" or something

should i respond back or not?
    Nope. You are not allowed to respond to emails from blizzard generally

so just ignore it... they will either assume it is banned and leave it alone.. or they will email blizz and be informed that its not banned and possibly get it back, or possibly get laughed at

scamming is about taking chances... this one is a chance but it works much of the time

oscardu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this idea sounds interesting, if you manage to find a young boy or an idiot, I think it'll be scared enough not to call blizzard.

il try this scam.

7itanium, I have been reading your posts, and you have awesome ideas, thanks for sharing with the community

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oscardu View Post
    this idea sounds interesting, if you manage to find a young boy or an idiot, I think it'll be scared enough not to call blizzard.

il try this scam.

7itanium, I have been reading your posts, and you have awesome ideas, thanks for sharing with the community
    Yep thats the basic idea of any scam.. find someone dumb enough to fall for it... some scams are just easier to fall for than others

and btw thanks for the support man

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought I would mention that I pulled 13 accounts yesterday using this method alone. So anyone that says it doesnt work has some mental issues or inability to scam.

DONT SCAM WITH DOWN SYNDROME

samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive sent this copy n pasta emails to five people ive found... ill post back how it goes thx again 7itanium,

Thanks again think it will work / know it will

EDIT: now 6 ppl ( know its a low number i only did EU, mite surf US quickly might be able swap accs for GC's ) also do you know any other sites like this where i can email the seller could u PM It would greatly appreciate it thx in advance

EDIT EDIT(lol): now 14 Emailed .. 1 turned it down 13 un replyied still early days just wanted to keep u updated
    Last edited by samuel93; 09-11-2009 at 01:45 AM.
    WTT wtlk acc, 70 ele shammie/ 19 epic huntard x2 39 good geared twinks for goldies on trollbane, know all info + SQ/A an can change acc to ur email it a EU acc an perfect for scamming. priv message me. :wave:

holyshyyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how long do people usually take to email you back on craigslist? ive sent this to about 10 people and its been a couple days no. I still have no response from any of them. Just bad luck? should i just keep sending it out to more?

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well... I generally go through about 30-40 emails a day

and get back anywhere between 5-15 accounts per day... of course it takes a while to get going.

now also keep in mind that its important to only use people who have posted their email address... do not use the craigslist generated email address... u can.. but it doesnt work very well because of the way it shows up in the inbox

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7itanium, normaly i admire your work. But this post i dont think is a very succesful one. I have been going through the posts and i've seen only 1 have succed with 1 single account. And i suppose this is only first sellers who has a IQ below 10 who is actuelly sending accounts.

Basicly im not calling you a liar or mistrust your intelligence, but i dont like scams based on the opposits intelligence. The FBM scam works everytime, on every victim, even possible to scam players with 100's of rep and +2000 posts.

Come up with some of those ideas

Thanks anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast