0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam Guide] The Bleach Scam Revisited

Ok before you start flaming I am well aware many many Wal-Mart Scams have been released on this site-- and my intention is not to leech or repost any of them, as most of them were released by me a very long time ago. Some of you know me some of you may not but I used to be the king of scamming and did it before most of you even knew what it was... well I am back and here to release some more epic scamming guides. here is one from back in the day and I have revisited and it still works to this day!

This is a method I have re-developed that gets you free gametime

STEP 1- Go to Wal-Mart (OR ANY MAJOR STORE THAT SELLS GAMECARDS) and purchase a WoW prepaid gamecard (could work with any mmo that has a card.. but I am only confirming for WoW becuase I dont know the way those cards are made)

STEP 2- Take the card home scratch it to reveal the numbers-- write them down or use them

STEP 3- Take the card and soak it in bleach and water overnight (about 70-30 mix, more bleach than water)

STEP 4- After it has soaked overnight rub on the numbers HARD with your thumb (or a toothbrush if you get a stubborn one)-- they should easily rub off at this point

STEP 5- wash the card so it doesnt smell like bleach and dry it

STEP 6- Put it back in the package and return to wal-mart

STEP 7- Take it to the return desk-- and explain that you took the card home and scratched it gently and there WAS NO NUMBERS THERE!, and that there must have been a mistake at the factory and that one didnt get printed or something

ACT Completely outraged and mention that you are furious that wal-mart is trying to scam you out of gametime!! (presentation is the key here)

STEP 8- Tell them that you want to exchange it for one that works

AT THIS POINT THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU AN EXCHANGE!!

NOW AFTER THEY GIVE YOU THE EXCHANGE-- you still have 3 options as to where this method can go!

OPTION 1- USE THAT GAMECARD TOO! Get 2 cards ffor the price of 1

OPTION 2- RETURN it to a different walmart Un-Opened for a cash refund

OPTION 3- OPEN IT, SCRATCH IT, BLEACH IT, and return it to another walmart for 1 more card-- rinse and repeat!

SO FAR I HAVE DONE THIS SCAM over 50 TIMES-- IT HAS WORKED 100% of the time I have done it.... but it needs to be executed perfectly or it creates suspicion-- the only time it didnt work is when I accidentally lost my reciept! THEY WILL ASK FOR YOUR RECIEPT! so remember that!

For those who say "this wont work" please dont call me a liar... I test ALL my scamming methods extensively. This is not a theory or idea this is a tested and confirmed scamming method that I have put much time into not only writing, but extensively testing. Dont make me a liar, and dont insult my intelligence
    Last edited by 7itanium; 09-08-2009 at 06:43 AM.

[Scam Guide] The Bleach Scam Revisited
    adis823's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problem I see with this is that walmart usually reports defect information to the items manufacturer. I know this for a fact because I once returned a GE microwave and a few days later GE's appliance center called me asking me questions to see if it really was a defect. (Walmart asked me for my phone number when I returned it) - So I guess they share that information.

My point is though, that if Blizzard tries to verify that card they could easily see that it has been used but returned as defective. I think the risk might be minimal since you said you've done this extensively.

Although I must say this scam is very creative. I don't think anyone has thought about bleaching the scratch off on the back of the card and claiming factory defect to get another one, genius! =)

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad idea, tbh i dont bother with things like this though.

Ciris's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    14/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember your original thread of this 7itanium, have done this many times, works, just make sure you don't go to the same cashier (Did this once, still got away with it suprisingly)

polarmike76's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adis823 View Post
    The only problem I see with this is that walmart usually reports defect information to the items manufacturer. I know this for a fact because I once returned a GE microwave and a few days later GE's appliance center called me asking me questions to see if it really was a defect. (Walmart asked me for my phone number when I returned it) - So I guess they share that information.

My point is though, that if Blizzard tries to verify that card they could easily see that it has been used but returned as defective. I think the risk might be minimal since you said you've done this extensively.

Although I must say this scam is very creative. I don't think anyone has thought about bleaching the scratch off on the back of the card and claiming factory defect to get another one, genius! =)

Do you honestly think that walmart would call u up saying u scammed them....

adis823's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by polarmike76 View Post
    Do you honestly think that walmart would call u up saying u scammed them....
    Well no, not Walmart, but I can see them reporting the item as defective (I just asked my friend a couple hours ago who is an assistant manager at my local Walmart, it's standard procedure to let the manufacturer know the details of defective products.) - to Blizzard and then investigated only for them to find out the game card has already been used.

Since 7itanium has succeeded in doing this scam numerous times, It's most likely a minimal chance your taking when doing this, however still a possibility of getting your account banned.

My thoughts are that this scam is brilliant if you want to try your luck at getting 2 for 1, but if overused or abused by a lot of people, both parties are likely to catch on. (Walmart & Blizzard) :wave:

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing about it is... I can see wal-mart returning the defective information to blizzard but there are several things preventing punishment.

#1- u can always say you bought the code from an online site
    #2- I doubt blizz will persue it over 1 gamecard... im sure they have their fair share of defective product anyway

#3... the number is rubbed off so I dont see any way of tracing it as that number that is connected to your account is displayed nowhere else on the box besides that one spot on the card (I have checked)

bthizz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job

Gankenstein's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl this is pretty awesome, thanks for sharing.