[EPIC] NEW In-Game Gold Scam! Patch 3.2. Now Includes The Mentioned Phisher. [PWNAGE] menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EPIC] NEW In-Game Gold Scam! Patch 3.2. Now Includes The Mentioned Phisher. [PWNAGE]

NOTICE!!! The following is an ingame scam that you must watch out for! Please, do not be tricked by it! the following is how it is performed. This is only for educating people on this typoe of scam so that the can prevent it!

Hey guys, Vuth is back with a NEW awesome In-Game gold scam. Because of the new patch 3.2, it makes it harder on us scammers to scam gold in-game because Spectral Tiger is harder to execute. But, now I have thought of a new scam for in-game gold scammers. You not only get a ton of gold, but you get ALL the gold your victim has.

What You Need

* A scamming account
    * A certain phisher (will be explained later)
    * Social Engineering
    * (maybe) the ability to use Kaizou

Ok, So Let's start off with how to get the stuff to do the scam. You should have a scamming account before you start this scam. Now, You are going to need a Just Login Phisher, you will have the best success rate if you make it so that after they login it redirects to a World Of Warcraft 404 page. I made this phisher using Chiem's Full info phisher, but just edited a few files to make it redirect to a 404 page.
    So here's the download link: Click here for the phisher Password is: mmowned

Once you have your phisher set up, we can move on to the actual in-game scam.

Ok, so now that you are ready to carry-out the scam. Login to your scamming account and say something along the lines of this, "WTS My old account with T8 for gold! WILL GIVE INFO FIRST!!! PST me with serious offers only." When you say that the giving info first thing catches their attention. Chat with them about the fake account for a bit (if you have an actual account with an 80...use that instead of a fake account because you can show ingame). If you need to, instead of showing ingame find an armory and use Kaizou to change the toon xfer page to fake that you actually have the character. Then, when they are ready...ask them if they can just SHOW you the gold. If they have it then good, you can move on to the next step.

Now, this is where the actual scam comes in. Tell them that before you give them the info that they have to go to Blizzard's new site that allows you to Transfer characters without having to have the same name, tell them to log-in to it so you can transfer you character to their account. Hopefully, they will believe you and go to "Blizzard's" new site which is actually your phisher. You can ask them their e-mail so that you can send the info and link through e-mail so that when you send the e-mail you can use a hyperlink to make the link look something like this, http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/newtoonxfer.html or something along the lines of that.

Then, once it goes to the 404 page...say that since the site is new it is down a lot. But, what actually just happened is they gave you their username and password through the phisher. Open up WorldofWarcraft.com and proceed to change their password while you talk to them, then all of a suddenly log out, login to their account, and take all the gold out of their account. Hopefully, if you are lucky enough you will have a very rich player and get all of his gold

Hope you enjoyed the guide, feel free to leave your comments I will be making the phisher shortly for this scam so that it can be done in the best possible way. And, If you have any questions feel free to adfd me on MSN:
    Thanks.
    Last edited by vuth; 02-22-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

[EPIC] NEW In-Game Gold Scam! Patch 3.2. Now Includes The Mentioned Phisher. [PWNAGE]
    House.MD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could actually work.

Wil +rep you for the effort.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lostbg View Post
    Could actually work.

Wil +rep you for the effort.
    thanks a ton...I just used the awesome twist on the TCG and applied it to something else...because of the new patch with the BoE mounts

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    almost 90 views and 1 comment...anyone else have any thoughts about it? lol

Achi3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vuth View Post
    almost 90 views and 1 comment...anyone else have any thoughts about it? lol
    Well, it's more of a theory than anything else since you don't provide the phisher (or a link to a phisher that could fit for this scam). That's probably why there are not many comments.

GoW Vet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like a good phishing strategy;

(:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Achi3 View Post
    Well, it's more of a theory than anything else since you don't provide the phisher (or a link to a phisher that could fit for this scam). That's probably why there are not many comments.
    well, if you would have read the whole thread then you wwould have read that I am working on that and will release it in this thread as soon as I'm done...

Achi3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vuth View Post
    well, if you would have read the whole thread then you wwould have read that I am working on that and will release it in this thread as soon as I'm done...
    I have read the thread, was just answering to your question... I'm sure you'll get more replies when everything is ready.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I think EVERYTHING is done now...hopefully it will all work, and it just did for me because i just totally cleaned out a rich pally. The download link works now too, and remember upload it to a host like 110mb.com

Mr Krabs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm i phish ALOT ive probably scammed over 100 accounts in the month ive been scamming and someone would have to be a total retard to fall for this let alone believe that there is a "Gold History site" i think you should change it to something such as a new transfer page where you can transfer characters without having to have the same name or something along those lines other than that GJ +rep man

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RAWRGLESNAPS View Post
    hmm i phish ALOT ive probably scammed over 100 accounts in the month ive been scamming and someone would have to be a total retard to fall for this let alone believe that there is a "Gold History site" i think you should change it to something such as a new transfer page where you can transfer characters without having to have the same name or something along those lines other than that GJ +rep man
    Actually that transfer page is a great idea +Rep you for that....but I did actually scam a ton of gold just now from some guy..so it can work. I'm going to add that to my guide if you don't mind...

redcat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of putting a fake 404 in there, good job (probably rep when i can again)

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool but not that impressive

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I like the idea of putting a fake 404 in there, good job (probably rep when i can again)
    Ok cool, thanks. I'm going out of town for a few days. So, I can't be here to answer any questions right now. So, if you have a question just leave it here or send me a PM. And I will answer you when I get back.

way2evil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to try this later today, could you possibly add me to msn so I can ask a question? [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast