0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] How to make your Youtube email scam look 100% LEGIT

Sup guys? I did a search on this and found nothing. If anyone finds a previous post of this please notify me with the link.

Okay on with the guide...

If you've ever seen any of those email recovery scam videos on youtube, you'll know that they are obviously fake. No proof or anything. Well, this guide is going to show you how to make proof for your video.

Okay, here are the steps.

Step 1) Grab your video camera, Screen recorder etc. Before you start recording, create a new email address at hotmail.com

2) Start recording, and explain that you have created a hotmail bot, which communicates with the Blizzard servers, and gets you the username and password of whoever you attempt to recover.

3) Record yourself sending an email to your hotmail (all script credit goes to namelessgnome. Thanks.):

DoExec
    if(VerifyUser("[username]","[password]")
    {
    return Users.Get("[name of victim]");
    }

I also explain that you need to write in your username and password because the blizzard server needs to know that a real WoW account is actually requesting the username and password. Notice the Verif. which means verification - If there is no real WoW account located in the email, it will be classed as spam and automatically deleted by the Blizzard server. I also say that US accounts, and trial accounts don't work because they are kept in a different server database (obviously if you're looking to scam US accounts, you're gna want to change a couple of things here) And ofcourse just BS your username and password by Verif. Don't want people hacking you xD

4) Still recording here - Hit send, and pause recording.

5) Goto This fake mailer and send a mail to yourself from [email protected] saying the following...

Greetings!

We recently recieved a password recovery request for this account. A new password has been generated for you. Your new password is DJU74CBK3.

--
    Blizzard Account Administration Team

I just made that one up - if any can recover their real account to get the real email and post it here that would be a huge help. I'm between WoW accounts at the moment. Make sure you put the email as high priority.

6) Close the soom.cz windows and get to your desktop. Start recording, and explain that the email you just sent to your bot will be forwarded through to Blizzard, who will reply to your email with a new generated password. (Remember the viewers will have no idea that you've just faked a blizzard email)

7) Still recording - Go to your email inbox. Hit send/recieve if you're in an email client. If you're using hotmail, the email should already be there. If it ends up in your trash just say your hotmail always sends Blizzard mail to your trash, or add the address to your safe senders list. Now open up your email, and the new password you just sent to yourself will be there. The next steps are optional, but it makes it look a hell of a lot more realistic.

Still recording - copy and paste that password, and open up WoW. Get to the login screen.

9) Still recording - type in the victim's username which you wrote in the recovery email. Paste the password in.

10) Still recording - this can be a little tricky. As soon as you hit login, pause recording. Now login with your real WoW account. As soon as you hit login, resume recording. If you get it right it will look like you just logged into the account you just 'hacked'. Alternitavely, you could just use a private server.

Make sure that you show the realms so the viewers know you're using the retail servers. If you're going to use a private server, rename the realm to a blizzard realm, and just wave your cursor around madly underneath it.

11) Record yourself playing on the account for a bit, and explain how this really does work, and how your video is probably the only one on youtube with PROOF.

12) Stop recording. Get the video onto your PC.

13) Upload it to youtube. Title it as something like this:

REAL WOW HACK [PROOF!]

14) Write in the description the proccess which you have to go through and stuff. Also make sure that you write that you can't use trials or US accounts because they're on a different server database than the one which your bot is programmed to use.

15) Once it's uploaded to youtube, just wait for the accounts to start rolling in.

I used to do this with Runescape - never really got the chance to do it with WoW. I thought of this by myself so if you paste it somewhere else please give me credit. Thanks guys

Hope you guys find this very useful.

-To6y out.
    Last edited by to6y; 08-12-2009 at 07:56 AM.

namelessgnome's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "
    ^SCRIPT^ #Sub:WoW EU Acc Recov.#
    /body\
    ^recover-user^: [username of victim]

^Verif.^User: [your username]
    ^verif.^Pass: [your password]

EndScript#
    "

That doesn't look even a bit like any programming language. Anyone who ever used a computer for anything more than playing WoW will see it's a fake.

Other than that pretty average guide

to6y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by namelessgnome View Post
    "
    ^SCRIPT^ #Sub:WoW EU Acc Recov.#
    /body\
    ^recover-user^: [username of victim]

^Verif.^User: [your username]
    ^verif.^Pass: [your password]

EndScript#
    "

That doesn't look even a bit like any programming language. Anyone who ever used a computer for anything more than playing WoW will see it's a fake.

Other than that pretty average guide

Yeah I know... But I am only 13 so I'm no expert at programming language. But despite the fact that it looks nothing like programming language - over 100 people fell for this in 3 days when I posted this in a video about hacking runescape accounts. But then again... there were runscape players O_O

Any tips on how to improve the script in the email are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by to6y; 08-12-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

namelessgnome's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DoExec
    {
    }

Also I think runescape wow's audiences are bit different when It comes to computer skill and also age.

to6y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by namelessgnome View Post
    DoExec
    {
    }

Also I think runescape wow's audiences are bit different when It comes to computer skill and also age.
    Thankyou very much - updated the script.