Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free gametime scam

DANGER: THIS INVOLVES THAT YOU GET INTO RUNESCAPE 0_0

Ok so i was playing runescape in my boreness and started to miss World of warcraft. So then i though , imma try to scam a gametime in Runescape

This is a preety easy scam, even a dumb people could do it

things youll need:
    runescape account: any level , preferible higher than 50
    Wow account (merged) with no time

thats all what you will need

now get on runescape to world 1 ,3 ,4 or 5 and start saying that you are going to give a world of warcraft account for free (if you can get someone that has member items would be better cause that way you know he can pay for your membership) after you get someone tell him your friend gave it to you , ask him that if he will take good care of it, and if you are leaving your account in good hands. Anyway after you given the account just sit down and wait for your account to get time on it(give the account to a few people if you want , think for a while to guess why )and then change password and enjoy(you can even let him level up your character if you want )

I did this today and it worked , its the only time i tried.

Tell me if it worked for you :wave:
    Last edited by azzclown; 08-10-2009 at 02:26 AM.
    Trading 3 wotlk account for a us gamecard

Free gametime scam
    Staunton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    runescape T.T sad ppl these days... might work but SAY NO TO RS ITS A HO E xD...

azzclown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha yeah runescape is... well you know, but i won gametime for my runescape account in the giveaway section and i had to use it .

[Scream]'s Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna try this right now, got a frozen wotlk account with like a 50 druid, will report back if ti works.

Wowowned14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea I'll see if it works, +Rep

URG I'm waiting till I get enough posts to make a thread on the scams forum to post my phisher, I know it's off topic but what are the requirements

William1414's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a horrible scam

your scamming real money, this is stealing mate you could get into legal trouble for this

scamming in game stuff is one thing, but stealing another persons money or property is another

Virtual items have no real value in real life, so you can do anything you want without any legal trouble, wrost thing that can happen is a game ban, and who cares, just move onto another game after the ban rofl

but don't attempt to do scams that involve fake IDs (Fraud), or real life money
    you are just asking for trouble use your brain!

azzclown i bet you signed up your world of warcraft account with all your real life information, like most people
    all them runescape people have to do is contact blizzard support about what went on, because they will probably be confused about what happened and not realize they got scammed
    and try and get there (blizzards) account back

blizzards action on this will be to ban you, and you may get into legal trouble for it
    Last edited by William1414; 08-11-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Bowser2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by William1414 View Post
    this is a horrible scam

your scamming real money, this is stealing mate you could get into legal trouble for this

scamming in game stuff is one thing, but stealing another persons money or property is another

Virtual items have no real value in real life, so you can do anything you want without any legal trouble, wrost thing that can happen is a game ban, and who cares, just move onto another game after the ban rofl

azzclown i bet you signed up your world of warcraft account with all your real life information, like most people
    all them runescape people have to do is contact blizzard support about what went on, because they will probably be confused about what happened and not realize they got scammed

blizzards action on this will be to ban you, and you may get into legal trouble for it

QQ. Oh btw, scamming is scamming whether its in game or not. that's why its called A SCAM.

Jon Lajoie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a horrible scam

GTFO my scam section leecher

TinusNED's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a horrible scam

GEEEEEEET the **** out of the scamming section.

hext's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice scam gonna try this
    Last edited by hext; 08-12-2009 at 04:42 AM.

azzclown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dint you even read what i post?

gameclub's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by william1414 View Post
    this is a horrible scam

virtual items have no real value in real life, so you can do anything you want without any legal trouble, wrost thing that can happen is a game ban, and who cares, just move onto another game after the ban rofl

but don't attempt to do scams that involve fake ids (fraud), or real life money

Azzclown i bet you signed up your world of warcraft account with all your real life information, like most people

shut the **** up and get the **** off the website, dipshit.

gameclub's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azzclown View Post
    DANGER: THIS INVOLVES THAT YOU GET INTO RUNESCAPE 0_0

Ok so i was playing runescape in my boreness and started to miss World of warcraft. So then i though , imma try to scam a gametime in Runescape

This is a preety easy scam, even a dumb people could do it

things youll need:
    runescape account: any level , preferible higher than 50
    Wow account (merged) with no time

thats all what you will need

now get on runescape to world 1 ,3 ,4 or 5 and start saying that you are going to give a world of warcraft account for free (if you can get someone that has member items would be better cause that way you know he can pay for your membership) after you get someone tell him your friend gave it to you , ask him that if he will take good care of it, and if you are leaving your account in good hands. Anyway after you given the account just sit down and wait for your account to get time on it(give the account to a few people if you want , think for a while to guess why )and then change password and enjoy(you can even let him level up your character if you want )

I did this today and it worked , its the only time i tried.

Tell me if it worked for you :wave:
    Want an 80 on wow for ur rs account?

William1414's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl stop nerd raging, so funny to watch! shows how immature people are tbh

i use this site to learn about scams, not to scam, was merely pointing out the difference

what this site is about, not to learn how to scam and to do them, somepeople of course will abuse this forum and use it to learn scams

BoneZz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is so funny to read and watch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast