The easiest way to get free levels, gear, golds and MUCH MUCH MORE! READ INSIDE! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The easiest way to get free levels, gear, golds and MUCH MUCH MORE! READ INSIDE!

Okay, this scam is quite easy. If you haven't been succesfull in scamming before this is quite nice for you. Also if you have this scam also pwns because it's effective.

Requirements:

Social skills.
    A wow account (Doesn't matter what levels the character are on, but no trial acc, and if it's 80 it will need crappy gear).
    Patience.

Okay, here it goes. Go to a trading site that trades world of warcraft accounts. Make a thread with your account, here are some examples for what to do when your main character is XX level.

**Example: If your character is level 80 and it has crappy gear. Go like this: WTT level 80 XXXX(Character class and race) for 70-80 character, doesn't matter what!**

You will get a lot of Interrested in my 72 mage? Go with whatever you find best, pref a level 76 or summat so that it has a lot of gold on it. But go with whatever you find best as i said.

**Another example: If your character is 60-79 you should go like this: WTT 60-79 (Depends what level) XXXX(Character class and race) for 60+ something else!**

Also here, go with whatever bid you find best.

**If your character is less than 40 you should go like this: WTS wow acc with 40 XXXX(Character name and class) for 10$!**

Okay, when you are done with these you should get a lot of bids as i said. Those the one you like the best BUT make sure it ain't your traders first post and that he got no reputation. Then you might be scammed, you need a LEGIT trader. So rep or something like that(high posts bla bla bla) will be needed.

Once you picked him you get his MSN/Aim and contact him.

When he gets online go like this "Hey, i'm XXXX(Forum name) and you were interrested in XXXX(Character) right?"

He will answer something like "Yeah, that's right"

Now go like "Well okay, i'm interrested in your account aswell - so should we trade?"

And he should again go with something like "Sure!"

At this point you will say "Ehm, just something - I lost some of my information. Since i was still a noob when i started i wouldnt have that blizzard knew stuff about me lol (Be embarrased about it). So i don't have SQ/A on it since i just typed random numbers in when i made it"

Then in a new sentence go like "BUT it's my originally and if it get's hacked i will give you your old account back and 40$, is that okay?"

Hopefully he will go like "Ehm, okay then. Are you sure it can't get scammed back?"

Then go like "Yeah, a 100%."

Now YOU hand all your accounts information over to him, to make him trust you. Username, make a fake first/last name like John Oluf or Elisabeth Sørensen or something. password, change email to his and stuff like that.

Once that's done he should trade all his information to you (Since he is a trusted user on that website he contacted you on).

(The reason you do this is to give him selfconfidence and make him trust in you.)

Well, now you traded. Now you wait 2 weeks - 3 months. You check the armory profile of the character you traded him and see if there is any improvements. (Like levels, better gear, stuff like that). Once you are satisfied with the gear and levels he have gotten on it you rip his account completely (Take gold from it, sell his gear and all in his bank/bag and do the same with the alts.)

Then you go to wow's website and "change email" - you will need to fill in username of your old account - current email and full name of the account. You do that, then click next - now the new email you wan't it to have (Yours) and then click next. Then go to retrieve password and retrieve it.

TADAA! Free gear, levels, golds, ripped stuff and a lot of other things!

If you do this with 3-5 accounts you will quickly see a massive change and this scam will be REALLY effective.

But ofcourse, doing it with 1 account is also really effective. If you're going on vacation or something to get free levels and gear.

The easiest way to get free levels, gear, golds and MUCH MUCH MORE! READ INSIDE!
    Zephyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow this is nice, presented well too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, really glad you like it, and oh god - loads of people who doesn't reply Thank you for doing it for once

Zerosliver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, when you do change e-mail, he gets a confirmation e-mail and has to press the link, 'than it gets changed to yours.

This guide won't work.

.Baine.'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol i inadvertently did this once, I had sold a level 70 warlock right after wotlk came out. After several months I see that the armory hasn't been updated in a few weeks so i decide to recall and i find out that it was banned for buying gold! i ended up with 2k gold, wotlk, and a well geared level 78. Anyways +3 rep for the scam.

DickiusMaximus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did the same. Sold my lvl 64 warrior and ended up with a wotlk upgraded account and lvl 73 warrior.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zerosliver View Post
    Dude, when you do change e-mail, he gets a confirmation e-mail and has to press the link, 'than it gets changed to yours.

This guide won't work.
    Then you obviously haven't seen the new thing that blizzard invented. It allows YOU to change the email without the former email will need a confirmation email. So next time please check it out before you start flaming okay? Thanks.

PullTheTrolly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked out worldofwarcraft.com and there is no such thing as Change Your Email but on wow-europe.com there is. Ban_Hammer is from EU (scandinavian I would asume) so perhaps this isn't for people outside EU, russia and asia (didn't check those out)

Anyway, looks nice [+]

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This trick is old like the world lol

ynoorb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, wish I had a spare account to try it on right now but most are banned . +rep anyways

Login Error's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I HATE when people say this, but this is a repost...One of the oldest scams out there.
    Your thread is not [EPIC] or [LEGENDARY!!!], tagging your threads like that makes you look like an idiot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Login Error View Post
    I HATE when people say this, but this is a repost...One of the oldest scams out there.
    Well, could you prove it with a link to another guide explaining this? Since this might be an old scam, but as long as it ain't on MMOwned yet i'm in my right to post it.

So give me a link or shut up before saying stuff like that. Goes to all of you who says this is a repost. GIMME A LINK!

Zerosliver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Ban Hammer] View Post
    Well, could you prove it with a link to another guide explaining this? Since this might be an old scam, but as long as it ain't on MMOwned yet i'm in my right to post it.

So give me a link or shut up before saying stuff like that. Goes to all of you who says this is a repost. GIMME A LINK!
    Stfu, all your guides are reposts, come up with something new before flaming on people telling you you are just reposting.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...r-account.html
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ging-scam.html
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-one-shot.html
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...time-free.html

ha236's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zerosliver View Post
    owned, moron

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, he did get you there. But Zerosilver... you are no where to talk, you have been a leecher for ****ing 2 years, gtfo ******.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast