Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WoW Scam]How to secure a scammed account!

This is my way to secure a scammed account it takes alittle time and effort but will be worth it.

What you need:
    A Scammed Account (This is the account with the char you want to keep)
    A Legit Account (Your account or a new account doesnt really matter)
    2 Battlenet accounts (1 Real info one fake)
    £30 (For a PCT and Name Change)

This works alot better when you full info on the scammed account but may still be possible without.

First once you have your scammed account merge it to a battle.net account and also merge you legit account.

Now transfer the scammed char over to your account on a new server also create a lvl 1 alt with the same name so you get a free name change.

Check his account for alts that are on the same server as the char you just transferred, now using the name change feature change the alts name to the same name that his char that you transferred was. (dont do this with a lvl 1 i doubt it will work)

Now you will need to phone blizzard up and get your legit account unmerged just say you merged by mistake and they should do it for you.

Once that is done merge your legit account to a new battle.net account and enjoy.

Now when he recalls and puts his main characters name in blizz will just give him his account back without reversing the PCT, but we still arent 100% secure now what you need to do is also attempt to recall his account with the info you have and hopefully blizz will believe he has traded his account and blizz will ban it. If they dont ban it just keep recalling the account and eventually they will.

I have done this twice and both times been sucessful, i havent tried with the US so not 100% sure whether it works yet btw i woudlnt recommend doing this twice with the same account set up a new one each time you do this.

[WoW Scam]How to secure a scammed account!
    vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thatough you had to have the same sirname to xfer to the other account. but idk
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

icehacka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This procedure works, but not right away. In the US, there is a 30 day wait period on transferring characters after you have merged to a Battle.net account. If you simply merge the scammed or bought account with a Battle.net account that has the same name as your main account, after 30 days you can transfer between the two. Waiting 30 days isn't going to happen with a scammed account though.

Again, I am in the US and not aware at all how the EU system works.

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehh, if you have to wait 30days and have the same name...i don;t think its worth it.

just scam the ID if they have it along with the account...
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

X-CON's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea they just need the cd-keys and the account is there's

x Royal x's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a Battle.net account, you have to wait 30 days to transfer OUT of it. You can merge then transfer right when you scam it. This method *should* work well. You could also recall the scammed account and ban it.

+rep
    ]

Thrasher666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi im about to do this but i dont understand could you be a bit clearer please

icehacka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by satansblood View Post
    For a Battle.net account, you have to wait 30 days to transfer OUT of it. You can merge then transfer right when you scam it. This method *should* work well. You could also recall the scammed account and ban it.

+rep
    I think I am starting to understand this better. Are you saying to merge both accounts under the same Battle.net and then transfer? Do the names not need to match?

Thrasher666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check his account for alts that are on the same server as the char you just transferred,

do you mean to check for characters on the served I transfered the char to (which has none on his account) or the server it was from the beginning?. and if i namechange a character on the server he was on from the beginning can it be like lvl 25 for example?

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right i know its alittle confusing but ill try my best here.

Merge both accounts to one battle.net account then pct one char to the other, phone blizz to get your legit account with the new char unmerged, then merge your legit account to a new battle.net. Now go back to the scammed account which will still be merged to the first battle.net account you made and if he has a alt pay for a name change and change it to the same name that the char you scammed was, so when he recalls and enter his mains name blizz will think that the char that just had the name change is his main, then all yuo simply need to do is try to recall his account as many times as you want until it finally gets banned, now you have secured the scammed char.

I have done this twice and it 100% works another note is you need to get this done pretty quick so he doesnt get his account back before you complete the transfer, the most important hing is the name change and getting it banned, another very important thing is after you get your account unmerged you need to get it merged to a new battle.net account because blizzard will only keep records of your account on one battle.net account this is simply because they only intended for a single account to be merged to one battle.net account.

I know its quite confusing but its very hard to explain.

Yes hopefully he should have a alt on the same server that his char was orignally before you moved it to your account and level doesnt really matter but the highest level is best btw dont make a level 1 and name it, this wont work.
    Last edited by burton992; 07-15-2009 at 12:50 PM.

[BoonDoggle]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad Guide... REPOST! FFS this had been posted years ago, right when Battle.net came out.

Guide isn't even improved, it's worse.. btw:

If you merge a account with battle.net then merge the account you scammed to it, you can transfer a character from the scammed account to the old merged one within 5 hours.

When you register with a Battle.net account make sure it's the same name that's on the account you want to scam..

After that, go ban the old scammed account by hacking. Do not try any cussing, spamming, etc.. thus it will only give you a small 3-72 hour ban.

Technoviking

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [BoonDoggle] View Post
    Bad Guide... REPOST! FFS this had been posted years ago, right when Battle.net came out.

Guide isn't even improved, it's worse.. btw:

If you merge a account with battle.net then merge the account you scammed to it, you can transfer a character from the scammed account to the old merged one within 5 hours.

When you register with a Battle.net account make sure it's the same name that's on the account you want to scam..

After that, go ban the old scammed account by hacking. Do not try any cussing, spamming, etc.. thus it will only give you a small 3-72 hour ban.
    Well clearly you need to l2read, theres a huge twist on it.

This is totally diffrent ive read the other guides which i must admit start off quite similiar but none of them mention changing the name of one of the alts on the scammed account or getting your legit account unmered and remerged to a new battle.net account so dont come here flamming my post when clearly you havent read my guide.

icehacka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jeremy08 View Post
    Right i know its alittle confusing but ill try my best here.

Merge both accounts to one battle.net account then pct one char to the other, phone blizz to get your legit account with the new char unmerged, then merge your legit account to a new battle.net. Now go back to the scammed account which will still be merged to the first battle.net account you made and if he has a alt pay for a name change and change it to the same name that the char you scammed was, so when he recalls and enter his mains name blizz will think that the char that just had the name change is his main, then all yuo simply need to do is try to recall his account as many times as you want until it finally gets banned, now you have secured the scammed char.

I have done this twice and it 100% works another note is you need to get this done pretty quick so he doesnt get his account back before you complete the transfer, the most important hing is the name change and getting it banned, another very important thing is after you get your account unmerged you need to get it merged to a new battle.net account because blizzard will only keep records of your account on one battle.net account this is simply because they only intended for a single account to be merged to one battle.net account.

I know its quite confusing but its very hard to explain.

Yes hopefully he should have a alt on the same server that his char was orignally before you moved it to your account and level doesnt really matter but the highest level is best btw dont make a level 1 and name it, this wont work.
    That made it more clear. I am not sure what the changing of the alt adds to the mix, but the rest seems legit.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the alt thing is quite important, When yuo get the scammed account and have transfered the scammed char over to your account. Check on the server that the scammed char was on before the transfer was done and see if he has a alt and get a name change to the same name as the char you transferred, that way when he recalls from the webform and puts his mains name in he wont get the char your transferred back because the name he puts in is the old name of the char you transferred.

Ganjah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This wasnt so good..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast