0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Quick/100%Safe] Gold Scam

Hello MMowned, I got a old but gold scam trick. I couldn't find a scam simular to this on the Forums, if you think it's a repost, feel free to close this thread! I'm just here to help people

I'm not American or English, but Dutch, and English is not one of my best languages.. So please don't mind some grammar mistakes etc.

-This is ONLY tested on official servers, and this could not work on private servers.

First of all, this scam, isn't a really long process. But, people could get pissed of of it. Cause they payed money for nothing
    This is 100% Safe, and Blizzard can't ban you for this, aswell if someone reports you.

Requirements:
    -You'll need 1 Main character you want to earn the money from the scam with.
    -You'll need 1 Alt, which will be a part of the scam, he won't earn anything. Just make a level 1 char, and act like it's a Bank Alt or something.
    -I would also have like 100 gold before starting the process.
    -15 Minutes time to spend on the scam.

The Scam:

Step 1:
    Go to the Auction house in one of the main city's with your MAIN character.

Step 2:
    Now you'll need to find a good Rare item(Blue text)-

Step 3:
    If you found a good one, check if there is just 1 of it in the Auction House, otherways we won't buy it!

Step 4:
    Found a item? Buy it and take it from your mailbox.

Step 5:
    Now you'll sell the item you just bought in the Auction House for like 50 - 60 Gold more.

Step 6:
    Log on your Alt character.

Step 7:
    Now just write in the trade chat something like:
    "WTB [The item you just sold at the Auction House] for [50 gold more then you sold it in the Auction House]!

Step 8:
    Someone will see that it's cheaper in the Auction House then your Alt wants to buy it. He'll buy the item and wants to sell it to your Alt.

Step 9: So after a few minutes someone want to sell it, cause he bought the item you sold in the auction house.. Just go to him, but before he wants to trade you'll say something like: "Dude, I need to mail some gold to this alt, haven't got enough.."

Step 10':
    Log-on your alt, and you'll see that he bought the item, and you can take the money and you Actually earned money! Just don't log back on your alt!

CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT? CHECK THE EXAMPLE BELOW!

Example:
    I just bought an item called [Siber Breast Plate] from the Auction House for 56 Gold on my Main, after that I opend an Auction for the Item for 100 gold. Then I logged on my Alt and wrote in the Trade chat: "WTB [Siber Breast Plate] for 145 gold!" now someone bought the item for 100 gold from the Auction House and messaged me.. "Dude, I'll give it to you for 150 gold." so that was a deal. We met before the Ironforge bank, but then I wrote "1 sec, need to send gold from my main." so I logged out and went on my Main. Now he bought the item from the Auction House from your Alt, so you earned 44 gold!

This is just a cheap way which gives you a small amount of money, but if you think this works good enough, you could do this process with epic items and do the hole process with more money. It takes a bit longer but gives you more money at the end!

PLEASE GIVE A FEEDBACK
    Last edited by marco1234; 07-14-2009 at 09:21 AM.
    I'm a proffesional DB Developer, worked for top servers like WoWScape, UberWoW etc. I can work for you aswell, add me on MSN: [email protected]
    Still looking for a host, be part of a great succes and earn much money. Add me on MSN.

[Quick/100%Safe] Gold Scam
    [Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a 3 year old repost, i also posted it back then but i can't find the link so i will let you have the credit mate

marco1234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Ban Hammer] View Post
    It's a 3 year old repost, i also posted it back then but i can't find the link so i will let you have the credit mate
    I knew that it was old, but i couldn't find something. And I still love this scam so I made a thread of it
    I'm a proffesional DB Developer, worked for top servers like WoWScape, UberWoW etc. I can work for you aswell, add me on MSN: [email protected]
    Still looking for a host, be part of a great succes and earn much money. Add me on MSN.

[Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marco1234 View Post
    I knew that it was old, but i couldn't find something. And I still love this scam so I made a thread of it
    Aint really a scam, but yeah it is indeed nice ^_^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Ban Hammer] View Post
    Aint really a scam, but yeah it is indeed nice ^_^
    True, but I couldn't guess about a name which fits better to the process. Cause you actually fake people

Xxarraxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good one, quick too, any limits? Like 1000g or so?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xxarraxx View Post
    Good one, quick too, any limits? Like 1000g or so?
    Just start with rare items, and you could get your way up and try Epic items. I started with paying cheap items, but at the moment I also pay like 1200 gold for items and put it in an Auction for like 2000 gold and to the same process. It takes a bit longer though, but works.

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to say but there's even a Youtube video on this
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So? Youtube is Youtube, MMowned is MMowned. Many World of Warcaft tricks etc. on Youtube are fake. And this is MMowned, which is made for such things like this, that's why I posted it ;D

omfgwtflolmfao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO this is an AH tip that should be in the guides section, but I think there's already something about this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marco1234 View Post
    So? Youtube is Youtube, MMowned is MMowned. Many World of Warcaft tricks etc. on Youtube are fake. And this is MMowned, which is made for such things like this, that's why I posted it ;D
    Ok....on Youtube it is the exact same thing, it was a guide just like this one. Second thing is this is a very simple scam it barely ever works actually. And third, this is a very old scam and has been posted before. What i meant buy that was that I was saying pretty much everybody has already seen this before that isn't a total n00b who JUST started scamming. I knew this scam even before i came to MMOwned.

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like this... im going to attempt it as soon as the servers come up... Thanks!
    repp

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vuth View Post
    Ok....on Youtube it is the exact same thing, it was a guide just like this one. Second thing is this is a very simple scam it barely ever works actually. And third, this is a very old scam and has been posted before. What i meant buy that was that I was saying pretty much everybody has already seen this before that isn't a total n00b who JUST started scamming. I knew this scam even before i came to MMOwned.
    I'm sure not EVERYBODY knows it. And there are scamming n00bs here, this is a cool beginning for them, since I can't find a simular post. It's correct to open a thread though

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, You can post this BUT, I'm saying most everyone knows this and that it doesn't have a very high success rate. I tryed it right when i started scamming and got stuck with the item a few times.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vuth View Post
    Well, You can post this BUT, I'm saying most everyone knows this and that it doesn't have a very high success rate. I tryed it right when i started scamming and got stuck with the item a few times.
    These are the things you risk with it. And I don't care so much that this will be succes, I just care that I helped people which didn't knew this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast