0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secure Scammed Account Battle.net Transfer

I'm not 100% about this but it seems like it could work. What you need to do is once you have your Main account merged with a scammed account on battle.net and you transfer characters off the scammed account to your main account. You can call blizzard up and make the excuse of how your account got merged into that battle.net account without your permission. It seems like it would make it a lot harder for the person with the scammed account to reverse the transfers when calling Blizzard now that they are not even on the same battle.net account.

Secure Scammed Account Battle.net Transfer
    hugehair's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u transfer the chars for free?

Moji's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hugehair View Post
    can u transfer the chars for free?
    no
    it costs $25.00 just like every other paid transfer

Originally Posted by Bakedzeina View Post
    I'm not 100% about this but it seems like it could work. What you need to do is once you have your Main account merged with a scammed account on battle.net and you transfer characters off the scammed account to your main account. You can call blizzard up and make the excuse of how your account got merged into that battle.net account without your permission. It seems like it would make it a lot harder for the person with the scammed account to reverse the transfers when calling Blizzard now that they are not even on the same battle.net account.
    You severely underestimate how much Blizzard can do. Even with the bnet account xfer, the original owner can get EVERYTHING back. You have to make the original owner believe that they can NEVER get their account back.

tomtom2234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i do is get the account info, but auth on it, xfer toons off it, call blizzard early in morning unmerge (need org wow cdkey to not get them locked (for your account)), then get on their account spam gold selling, use hacks, and w/e i can do to get the account banned.

Skadi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i do is get the account info, but auth on it, xfer toons off it, call blizzard early in morning unmerge (need org wow cdkey to not get them locked (for your account)), then get on their account spam gold selling, use hacks, and w/e i can do to get the account banned.
    You don't necessarily need to use an authenticator. And yes, thats basically what you do. Get the character and ban the account.

I used this method of getting nice ass 80's into my own main accounts.

Although it seems like there is no possible way of the character being recalled, it is possible. That is, if the owner really cares about his account and sends in every possible information about him to Blizzard.