Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Trade Scam Guide

Things you need before we get started:
    1)Either a friend or a guildie who will pose as the trade partner. Or an account you scammed. (Don't want to risk your own account.)

2) Your account.

3) FireFox.

4) This script.
    javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';document.designMode='on';void 0

5) A victim.

Preparing for the trade:
    1) Find your victim on Markeedragon or a different trading website.

2) Talk to him be nice, be patient, be interested. If you seem too eager they are going to start getting suspicious so just take your time.

3) He will ask for your armory. He will ask to see you in-game.

4) Have your friend log in and got to the starting area. Tell your friend not to speak no matter what. Tell your victim that you will only speak in AIM/Messenger. If he asks why this is what you say. "If Blizzard sees me talking about the trade then they may get suspicious and ban both of us while they perform an investigation." They will not risk their account. If it is imperative that you must speak in-game. Tell your friend to only say what you tell them to say.

5) After he sees your character he will have you see his character. Make a character check it out then delete the character you made.

The Trade:
    1) Now that you are back in AIM/Messenger ask if he wants to trade. If he says yes this is what you need to do.

2) Log into your account at Worldofwarcraft.com in the firefox browser. Be ready to start changing info.

3) Trade account name's first. Then the SQ&A. The last name of the account then change the e-mail addresses. Password should be last.

4) To make yourself seem legit before you exchange passwords ask for a screenshot of the page to make sure the changes have been made.

5) Use javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';document.designMode='on';void 0 to change the first letter of the email address. You should also change your username so that he doesn't get your info. (It may be a good idea to make a trial account or use a scammed account to do the trade. Put the trial accounts info, or the scammed accounts info for the username and also have that be what you give him.)
    Also change your first name, your address and any other info of yours you don't want him to know.

6) When you get the account say thank you etc. Still be casual. If he says hey this is a trial account thats when you block him. You can also try to sell the account to an account buying website like accounts.net before he can recall the account. If you do the trade after Blizzard hours you can make a good $100 before the account gets recalled.

7) You can also use the account to make other trades as it is not yours. Then you do not endanger your friends account.

End Notes:

I hope the guide made sense. If anything is confusing or if this is a repost please tell me. I looked and I didn't see anything. Hope this helps. Oh also this is an edit of one of my old scams.

Account Trade Scam Guide
    burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad idea, but i couldnt see many good results from this, but +Rep for trying.

polarmike76's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is basically a repost of hasslehoff's scam...

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ts-easily.html

X-CON's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice anyone willing to do this with me? and try it out since WoW Doesnt work for my netbook you would be the one loging in and i would be doing the Social engineering if you want to pm me

cbraccia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by polarmike76 View Post
    this is basically a repost of hasslehoff's scam...

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ts-easily.html

Yea there is not much variation from it. However if you did come up with this on your own then very nice starter scam.

X-CON's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cb you on a posting spree lol?