0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Extend time with a scammed Account

So i was using the mail scam (genius BTW, you can find it here) and i got a fairly nice lock (had some T4 gear, epic flying mount) and i wanted to keep it long enough to trade/sell it. thinking what would a scammer do, i quickly Threw together a "follow up" email, if you will. inside the email i wrote:

Dear (first name),

Account: (ACCOUNT NAME)
    Realm: (REALM OF MAIN CHARACTER)
    Character: (NAME OF MAIN CHARACTER)

after review of your account, we acknowledge that you are the original owner. in a effort to determine if persons are also using this account, we request that you do not log into your character(s) until further notice. this process could take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. we will notify you when it is safe to log in again and resume playing your World of Warcraft account. rest assured, TIme cards and payments will carry over to ensure your World of Warcraft time is saved.

all players involved in the incident are subject to review, which may result in account penalties. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    Account Administration Team
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc

We're pleased to announce our latest project: Starcraft 2! For more information, click here.

**Blizzard has now teamed up with Google to provide better support and customer service to its consumers. please refer to www.google.com for more information**

edit it how you want, you can remove the blizzard/google tag if you want. i send my emails from [email protected], so to improve my legit looks i throw in that tag at the bottom.

feedback/comments welcome.
    Last edited by Memphiz; 05-25-2007 at 04:38 PM.

How to Extend time with a scammed Account
    sm0k3d's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to Extend time with a scammed Account

i dont see how that would extend time... it would just do they wont log in. if i were u id just buy new keys and transfer the chars u want over and sell them.

Memphiz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sm0k3d
    i dont see how that would extend time... it would just do they wont log in. if i were u id just buy new keys and transfer the chars u want over and sell them.
    yeah, so they wont log in. if you scam them and they see their pass is changed they say WTF and retrieve pass, therefor no more account.

CUratz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to send them a htlm text, saying they're banned, just like the one blizzard sends. But, With the new windows live my htlm text only shows up as text, no images and stuff. If someone knows or can get htlm text to work in emails again that would be so awsome.

sm0k3d's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude, u get their password and stuff. go to shatteredcrystal but new keys. make trial, then upgrade (so you dont need to add CC or gamecard). make sure u use the same name as the other account (like John Doe). go on scammed account, transfer chars to new account and they are yours. transfer takes a full...10-15 min about. if they r on their account just do it late at night.

thephantom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone tried transferring the characters? I would love to scam a 70 or something and keep it...but I don't want to spend $55 for WoW and TBC, then another $25 to transfer the character if they're going to trace it and ban the account. I just want to know, is it untraceable like sending stuff through the auction house

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who would buy an account with just the password? you know you cant transfer scammed accounts anymore right? well most you can't. the last name on the accounts including the email are blocked. GG scammers. i know due to this i lost a full glad warrior with a mooncleaver and epic flyer =*(