1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to set up a phisher with cPanel

Ok, so several people earlier in the bawx were talking about seting up a phisher with 110mb.com which imo sucks ass. So I wanted to make it all better for people with cPanel, you can get it free or pay for it, Me I recommend the free since theres slight differences.

So what you'll need is

1. A phisher I recommend [Royal]'s Phisher

2. A hosting service with cPanel free or not. I recommend Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads

3. Filezilla get it at FileZilla - Client Download

4. A fake email o_O

Lets Start!!

ok first things first you are going to need a phisher the one I use and recommend is [Royal]'s Phisher it is the exact same as wow's actual login screen so it's going to be quite believable ( Oh BTW I have alrdy gotten 15 accts off this). The link to the phisher is Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting So lets download that sob.

Now you should have downloaded the phisher and extracted to your desktop, atleast that where it should be ^.^, Once you've extracted it to your desktop you're done with that file for a while. So just leave it there and forget about it. Now we need to navigate to htp://www.000webhost.com/

Now hit signup and begin the process of account creation. Its quick and easy though use a real email because you have to "validate it". So sign up and er'll continue.

Ok so you've signed up, GREAT! now we need to make a new account, after you've logged in you have the option to make a new account click it and this screen will pop up.

Fill this crap in and you're done with that. Now you have done that you should wait about 10 minutes for the account to set up! And while you do that you should be getting Filezilla, You can download filezilla here FileZilla - Client Download so download that and install it!! ^.^

ok you've downloaded and installed filezilla and by now you should have a screen that looks similar to this

except you haven't created your ftp on cpanel. And that brings you back to it cPanel. Navigate back to your webpage and it should look like this after the account was processed

this is cPanel and you can use it to make a (free) domain to phish with!!!.. Now you have your website and filezilla.

In the cPanel options you should see one called FTP Accounts,

click on that icon FTP Accounts, and you need to make an account not too hard but I dont have pictures for it so I'm sorry, Create your account and allow it access to public_html... Ok that account has been made perfect you now have access to the ftp server.

Go back to FileZilla and click at the top File > New Website and you should get a screen like this, Just fill it in and its not too hard ^.^

Where it says Host put your website name and port is 21 <MUST BE THIS OR IT WONT WORK!!!, So now that you did that you remember the FTP account you created you need to click the drop down on that servertype and put it on account. Put your FTP account name and pass, USER AND ACCOUNT ARE THE SAME THING!!!.

Ok after that was done a screen on the bottom right should pop up and look like this

that is where all of your ftp files are, once in those files you can change practically anything you want, So what you need to do is go to public_html. and your website name should be there if not just stay at public_html!!

On the left side of FileZilla you should have your hard drives and what not find that folder on the desktop called new login phisher that you downloaded earlier and open it. Hit ctrl+a and it shall select them all. Now drag them over to the right side and at the bottom there should be things queued to copy over to the right side, this will take about 10 minutes on a shitty PC.

Ok thats done and you should be able to go to www.yourdomain.com or www.your.subdomain.com /net /org. www.worldofwarcraft.com is mine (oh btw thats a phished site look at top you wbsite should look smthin like that!!!..)

Ok you've done all of that ut you think you're done, pfft.. Forget about it theres more to go. go to dot.tk and it should look like this.

type your website name in and you can begin to change it. Change it to something that has to do with battlenet so it looks legit!

Now you've renamed it you are almost done theres 1 more thing you need to do to spread this phisher. I use SOOM.cz - e-zin o poèítaèové bezpeènosti • hacking • cracking • phreaking • lockpicking and it looks like this.

Now you need an email to send to people and this goes to [Royal] as well since I cant come up with 1 on my onw here it is.

Code:
    Greetings,
    <br><br>
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded.
    As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
    <a href=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html target="_blank"> WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement </a>
    <br>
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: <br>
    <a href=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.htmltarget="_blank"> WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use</a><br><br>
    The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account.
    If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. <br>
    In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account.
    <br><br>
    To verify your identity please visit the following webpage: <br>
    <a href=YOUR SITE HERE target="_blank">https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldofwarcraft.com%2Faccount%2Findex.html</a><br>
    Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. <br>
    <br><br>
    Sincerely,
    <br><br>
    Account Administration<br>
    Blizzard Entertainment<br>
    <a href= http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505 target="_blank">
    </a>

Thats all and I hope you can get this to work, Remember this this is my first "guide" to something of this sort and I works for me so i hope it works for you as well good luck phishing.

Credits:
    Mello1337
    [Royal]

How to set up a phisher with cPanel
    Thunderofnl's Avatar Elite User C# / Java / PHP Programmer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey thanks
    I think lots of people Appreciate this!

Found's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xD I made it mainly for cPanel users who hate Most Endorsed FREE Website Hosting Provider | Free Website Hosting

pesoiscool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i send the email all the <br> still shows out how do i make it for that not to show?

dubnasty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is great!

xoxid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you must check the case "senid as html/plain"

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, you are using my pictures without my permission because... ?

dubnasty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cPanel layout is different, maybe cause i used the free one? I can't find FTP Accounts

Maharajah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FTW accounts

The button is not to be found in the File bracket. Help please
    EDIT: FTP accounts of course
    EDIT2: Found a solution. Just go the File Manager button and start doung your business from there. Remember that the username will be the one you need to use in Filezilla aswell.
    Last edited by Maharajah; 06-13-2009 at 12:12 PM.

edoroom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide its would help for alot of ppl that dont know about ftp things and web things.
    the free host is very good i remember that i registerd to that free hosting service at 2007

Darkfall169's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Royal] View Post
    So, you are using my pictures without my permission because... ?
    Get over yourself princess, you get credited plenty of times. Every single time I see a post from you lately its been aggressive or somehow abrasive.

khaled1994's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm..? Royal? (Best of the Best)

OwnedInPwnSauce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I set up my website and everything seems to work, but when i go to test it out the info doesn't show up in any of my logs..

jakejake6789's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the link u gave us

hey about the emailer you linked, what language is it in? i tried translating german, spanish, french, and korean to english and none of them worked, so.... yeah.... great guide btw! i got like 12 accounts already and sold them all to gold selling sites

weshawk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OwnedInPwnSauce View Post
    I set up my website and everything seems to work, but when i go to test it out the info doesn't show up in any of my logs..
    I'm having the same problem...I'm pretty sure that I have everything set up right...except when I go to my site and try to log in to test it out the info is not showing up in wowlogs or sqalogs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast