Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Must Read]Learn a LOT more about any scammed account!

Okay, for starters: This guide assumes you have already scammed one or more accounts. This is not a guide to tell you how to scam, this is a guide to maximize your profit FROM a scam.

So, you have your scammed account. You probably only have user/pass, if you're lucky you have their email as well. Good. The more you start with, the more you can learn.

This guide relies on two things: Luck and effort. The harder you try, the more information you can get. That said, here goes.

Email Address:
    Finding it out:
    If you don't know it to start with, log into the "account management" page on the WoW website. Does the first letter of the email match the first letter of the account name? 9 times out of ten, if this is the case, their email is the same as their account.
    For example, let's say I'm scamming little Timmy Pocket. Timmy's account name is "supercooltimmy". His password is "iamthebest33". I log into his account management page, his email address is "s*****@gmail.com". Now, this might mean that his email address is "[email protected]", and it probably is. Let's check, to be sure.
    Verifying:
    If you think you know the address, but you're not 100% sure, this is where we find out. Go to the email provider's webpage, as if you were going to log into his email account. To verify that the account exists, initiate a password reset for the account. Don't follow through with it, just get to the point that you put in the email that you want to reset. If the provider says "no such email address", you've got it wrong. If the reset goes through, you've probably got it.
    Controlling:
    Okay, so now you're pretty sure you know his email account name. Let's try logging into his email account with his WoW password. Did it work? If so, that's awesome. If not, there's not much we can do. Try permutations, such as taking off numbers at the end (WoW passwords require numbers, email passwords don't).

Full Name/Address/Phone Number:
    Finding them out:
    First of all, this part of the guide works best for US accounts. For this part of the guide, you're going to need to log into the "account management" page on the WoW website. Look under the "Contact Information" section of the page, at "Contact Address". There will be a first name, first initial of the last name, a city, state, and zip code. Write this information down, or have it handy. Next, click "Change Contact Info". We won't actually be changing anything, just bear with me. Scroll down past the input boxes and click "Change email/phone". Now, write down the area code + first digit of the phone number. Here's where we actually discover who they are, and where they live. If they live in the US, go to The White Pages. If they're EU, I don't know where to go >.<. Once you're there, put in their first name (uncheck the "starts with" box), first initial of the last name (check the "starts with" box), and the zip code you had earlier. Now, if they don't specifically request to be private, you can find them. Use the area code + first digit of the phone number to find a match with the name. Most of the time, if there's a match, there will only be one. If you're lucky (remember, the guide is based on luck and effort), you now have the email, full phone number, first and last names, address, and account info.

This is the first major guide I've written for MMOwned, please leave feedback. Thanks for reading, and good luck!
    Got an iPhone/iPod touch? Check out my blog for app recommendations! (I know it's not that great, I'll be adding more soon)

[Must Read]Learn a LOT more about any scammed account!
    vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate that you took the time to write this, but really, this just relies on luck. On one out of 20 accounts (could be less or more, depending on luck) will you get an email exactly the same as the account name, and even then, even rarer that they have the same password.

Also, this is a BIT common sense, I mean, check if the email is exactly the same as the username and password...

Sorry, it's too luck-based and common-sense-y (?) for me to give you a cookie

Dyslexics... UNTIE!!!! ---- 5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions

way2evil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vertigo7 View Post
    I appreciate that you took the time to write this, but really, this just relies on luck. On one out of 20 accounts (could be less or more, depending on luck) will you get an email exactly the same as the account name, and even then, even rarer that they have the same password.

Also, this is a BIT common sense, I mean, check if the email is exactly the same as the username and password...

Sorry, it's too luck-based and common-sense-y (?) for me to give you a cookie
    owwww my eyes

OP: the last part of your guide is kind of useful, the rest of it really doesnt happen much.

Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong section.

Smygelito's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well firstly i think this should be in the Guide section.
    Overall it was a nice guide, as vertigo7 pointed out it is rare that people use the same email name as acc name.
    Its nice to see that people put effort in helping others who doesnt know this stuff but it seems a little to much common-sense for me to +rep.

deardeath123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guide. This will helpe alot of leechers about their leech-scammed accounts.

vlada111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide!
    If you want to earn money online please visit my blog at: www .easy-money-gain.blogspot.com

Hellson's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need the first 2 letters of last name, so you're out of gas.

Thanks to Mit0 for the sweet Sig!
    Plays Warcraft far too much