0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stealth Tools and how to use it to hide keyloggers,to get WoW accounts

This is a simple point in click program for hiding malware and such. Now you may be asking "What does this have to do with WoW Scamming?",This program can be used to harvest WoW accounts with a keylogger or such.I will not link you a keylogger or show you how to setup one(that will be for a later guide).

Here is a short tut on how to use Stealth Tools its very simple,I will layout almost every tool included with stealth tools and how to use them.

1.How to start it all "Small note you may need to turn off your AV"

Select the .exe with the keylogger Like such in this pic below

Now for the add bytes option. (I wouldn't use this one for keyloggers since it tends to ruin the server)

The add bytes option is pretty easy just enter the number of bytes you want to add and the program adds them for you. (Great for things that destroy data)

Next for the Bind.exe option this one is pretty easy also(also with most things in this program).

First select the file you wish to bind with the virus or malware.Then rename the output file as anything you want.exe or you can change it before it is created.

Next for the Change string part of the program imo its the best part of this program. First scan your exe on VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan as you can see(depending on the keylogger) It is detected by many AVs. Now in the Stealth tools look at all offensive words that came up such as Trojan,Win32,Spy and replace does with a space. Or you can change all words in the AV's strings but make sure you do it one at a time like this,Trojan(replace with space)Spy(Replace with Space) what i'm saying is replace one word at a time in the string or it won't work.

Create VBS(Special note this will not work with binded files)

Its pretty simple just put where the VBS will be saved and click create VBS.

The next one is hex editing option. (I wouldn't use it unless you know how to hex edit)

Pack and Scramble this one compresses the .exe with a modified version of UPX headers,it will make the .exe smaller and confuse some AVs and for Scramble (note you have to Pack the .exe to scramble it). Now what the scramble option is make it to where the UPX headers can't be unpacked using the -d switch. It also makes it harder for AVs to detect compressed files.

Now for the patch option this isn't good for hiding from AVs but is a great tool to copy the malware's Binary to another .exe quickly.

And for the last one Split join. What this does is allows quicker Hex editing or finding which parts of the server show up on AV's and edit them to make it quicker. And you can easily join them back together when your done.

Download link

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Also last note there site areyoufearless is no longer up.

Credits
    Gobo-For making a kick ass program
    Drak2223-For this tut

EDIT:Woodlauncher don't be such as smartass. The one built in is much easier to use and you think binding something like ardramax would hide it from AVs now stfu.
    Last edited by Liquid Malfunction; 01-11-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Added the Pack and Scramble part so somebody stop being a ******* -_-

Stealth Tools and how to use it to hide keyloggers,to get WoW accounts
    decomarius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea but its too hard for me

Woodlauncher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This won't work for long. You can use a built in windows tool to bind 2 programs and it won't be detected anymore (most of the time) and never will. I won't tell you what the name is because if you are too stupid to find out yourself then you don't deserve to know.

EDIT:Woodlauncher don't be such as smartass. The one built in is much easier to use and you think binding something like ardramax would hide it from AVs now stfu.
    What?

And another thing
    And for the last one Split join. What this does is allows quicker Hex editing or finding which parts of the server show up on AV's and edit them to make it quicker. And you can easily join them back together when your done.
    That doesn't work for all programs, the part that AV's go off on might be crucial for the program to function.

Pack and Scramble(I don't know what these 2 do and the program should tell you how to do this part)
    That made me lol, ****ing scriptkiddie.
    Last edited by Woodlauncher; 01-11-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't complain, guy. Drak2223 is actually very smart in Trojans / Keyloggers.. etc. <-- Blackhat.