0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Idea] The "Scam a Scammer" Scam... Fake GT Keys for Profit

I had searched for this but, you can't really find a title for this scam... I did not find any related scam's too..

I came up with an idea, this involves social engineering and being good at convincing people..

Here's the basic idea:

1. You download

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ite-2-0-a.html

and use the Game Card Generator and let it make 200-400 Game Time Card keys. Of course the are fake but I will get down to this later...

2. Copy and paste all the fake keys onto a word or note pad document and upload it all on RapidShare: Easy Filehosting . Name the doc something like "CD Keys"... Leave the page that says "This is your link for your document, bla, bla and bla..." open.

3. You go find a victim on MarkeeDragon that is either selling a Game Card or CD Key, etc... No accounts! You need to find a almost legit victim but the victim should be a guy that would rip you off when he has the possibility. Asian guys work too, you just don't know if they will give you the CD Key or w/e you told them you want..

Note: CD Keys work best for this. If you want to get CD Keys generate fake GT Keys . Do the exact other if you want GT Keys.

4. Wether the victim provided MSN or AIM contact him saying you want to buy his CD Key or what ever you want... Use some social engineering and talk to him, etc... Make him feel comfortable and don't make the impression that you are a scammer.. When he is at the point when he wants your money and that you are sure he is decently legit tell him a excuse that your PayPal Account is frozen because you are at the moment not at your home and that you need to verify it but have to leave soon or something.. Just make up a story, for example your at your dad's house or you are in your Hotel's wifi place. I know you guys are good at making up sh**. Tell him you can't pay and act shocked and frusted but then you suddenly get an great idea! Tell him you remember to have this document with over x ammount of GT Keys from your old GT Key YouTube scamming video you made up but never could use it because you already got many, many, many GT on your legit account...

5. Pressure him into a "trade", make him think the GT Keys are working... This works best by sending him a SS of your Kaizou'd SS of your account overview, how much GT you still got... Once he agree's send him your download link from the document with the fake keys you uploaded on Rapid Share.

6. He sends you the CD Key and you profit!!!

However this scam is still in early beta and I will soon publish a better version of it on MMOwned and exclusively for MMOwned! If you have any idea's that you want to add to it please do so!

Technoviking

[Idea] The "Scam a Scammer" Scam... Fake GT Keys for Profit
    Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool Idea, +Rep

wowmania's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea +rep if it work

Jack Bauer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then attach a keylogger and Win u get his account to. Use a binder

LGizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not too hard, i don't think i could even **** that one up xD

omg_lol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might try this, nice.
    OMG LOL

[BoonDoggle]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea with the Keylogger but since there is not many guides on here how to set them up it will be a problem for other's. I will work on it thought....

If any one knows a place where I can download Ardamax 2.8 without any added "gift's" like trojans, etc, please contact me!

Technoviking

Itachih4ck3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my prefer trojan is prorate but it's too easily detectable....