Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SCAM] Get your Alt ran through anything for Cheap, or FREE!

Alright, so.. Alot of people have Alt characters they may need ran through an Instance. Well, you will find a 80, say you'll pay them, and pay them, basically wasting cash.. Well, with this method, you can either get LESS of a gold less, or possibly free.
    -----------------------------

Yes, I am aware this may be listed as "Common Sense", but a lot of people don't do this.. So..

Go into your Main city's /2 (Trade) chat.. Use a message like so.
    Code:
    /2 LF Run Through [InstanceName]! I will pay for your repair, give you any BoE item that drops, and also an extra [GoldAmount]g at end of run! Please PST if you can do! 80's only!
    Now, the main reason people don't want to waste their time running you through things is because of their Dailies, which give them a big cash flow. That is the reason I say an EXTRA [GoldAmount] at end, so they will not lose durability, and if your extra amount is high, they will think they can make some cash from something other then Dailies..

So, the person runs you through the Instance, and a BoE happens to drop? SIMPLE! Just say, "I'm taking the BoE's until the end, then I'm giving to you, because I want this to go fast, so you can keep running, and I keep looting. ", or something of that sort. 90% of the time they will agree with that.

When you get to the end, and he says, alright give me the [GoldAmount]g, and my repair bill is [RepairAmount]g, so that too. It's this easy.. Open trade, PUT the gold amount in, put BoE's in (if dropped, Optional), and then press Cancel, and say something like, "OH SHIT! My moms coming, it's 2AM where I live, oh ****! I'll pay you back tomorrow morning, I promise!", now log for 30 minutes, DO NOT PUT THEM ON IGNORE!

The reason you do not put them on ignore is because you do not want them to tell everyone in like Orgrimmar or whatever main city it may be that you are a scammer for Instance, so what you do is, say that you sent the mail to him, right when or if he whispers you saying, "Wheres Mah Goldzz!??!"....

Just say that you sent it to him.. Please remember that if you do not want to me known as a scammer on your server, that you say you sent, and if he doesn't ever get, say, oh crap, I put two t's instead of one, or something corny. Then tell him a random 80 is your character, and tell him to whisper it.. Lol..

STEP 6 IS A FAILSTEP, READ ONLY IF YOU WANT

Anyhow, that was my guide, I tried to help, I know it isn't anything amazing, but yeah. Just trying to Contribute here on MMOwned.

[SCAM] Get your Alt ran through anything for Cheap, or FREE!
    Zyphlan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will never fall for that maybe they wait for the mail but if you try the same tommorow they just say it on trade chat that you scammed them.

faralos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow most have taken you ages to think of this...
    eppersdance:

Maxmaximuss2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working for me

supremeoverlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, i'd think they'd be -pretty- pissed if you did that to them, and if they're lvl 80, they're totally going to bad mouth you to everyone else xP