Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Pretty Great Enchanting Scam (NOT with mats ;))

I noticed the other day as I was selling an enchant that they had changed how giving enchants to other people works. It used to be that you had to cast it on the weapon, waiting three seconds, and THEN it would be on the weapon to be traded.

Now, the second you press it, it instantly puts it on the weapon. I can't really prove it with a screenshot, and I can't take a video. But it's easily proven

So pretty much, you put the enchant on the item, then IMMEDIATELY press on another low-level enchant for the same item. Wait until they put the money in, then switch it, hopefully JUST before the hit trade. Thank them for it, and then log out. It's pretty obvious, but don't be like "HAHA DAWG U IZ SCAMMZORZED!!1!!11!"

It's a little worse than some others, because you have a chance to get your main banned, because you can't just make a level one, but it can get you a LOT of money, especially if you have a scammed account with the enchant

Thanks for reading, and have fun with this little new WotLK scam

Dyslexics... UNTIE!!!! ---- 5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions

A Pretty Great Enchanting Scam (NOT with mats ;))
    [T]orus[B]east's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *blinks*

Mask's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i appreciate ur attempt to contribute, but its been like that for a WHILE. +Rep for tryin though mate

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torusbeast, are you kidding me. This is the same as Gripen in the mammoth exploit. You have nearly 60 rep, nearly 250 posts, and you're still trying to up your post count. It's really pathetic. Either say something that contributes to the thread, or don't post. Honestly, there is no reason to put something stupid like that.
    *blinks*
    Honestly, I'm disgusted. Are you too lazy to think up something helpful to say, or is your brain just not up to the task?

@Mask, didn't know that it's been like that, I haven't noticed it before now on my priest, but you're probably right >.< However the post is not about the "new" () enchanting thing, it's about what you can do with it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vertigo7 View Post
    Torusbeast, are you kidding me. This is the same as Gripen in the mammoth exploit. You have nearly 60 rep, nearly 250 posts, and you're still trying to up your post count. It's really pathetic. Either say something that contributes to the thread, or don't post. Honestly, there is no reason to put something stupid like that.

Honestly, I'm disgusted. Are you too lazy to think up something helpful to say, or is your brain just not up to the task?

@Mask, didn't know that it's been like that, I haven't noticed it before now on my priest, but you're probably right >.< However the post is not about the "new" () enchanting thing, it's about what you can do with it.
    LoL first off. If I was trying to up my post count. I wouldn't do it in that manner. I would more then likely just say "filler". As for you going off like a nerd on steroids goes. chill out, Some people on here will tell you grats for TRYING to contribute. I on the other hand will only pat you on the head when you actually DO contribute something.

I chose what I said carefully, cause it was an attempt to contribute but it wasn't very good. so being careful not to insult you from contributing in the future I simply said what I said. But now looking back maybe I should have been harder on you. Don't come at me like you're gonna kill a baby kitten cause of what I said. Just sit back and relax. Seriously, you'll see alot worse on these forums that what I posted.

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vertigo7

LoL first off. If I was trying to up my post count. I wouldn't do it in that manner. I would more then likely just say "filler". As for you going off like a nerd on steroids goes. chill out, Some people on here will tell you grats for TRYING to contribute. I on the other hand will only pat you on the head when you actually DO contribute something.

I chose what I said carefully, cause it was an attempt to contribute but it wasn't very good. so being careful not to insult you from contributing in the future I simply said what I said. But now looking back maybe I should have been harder on you. Don't come at me like you're gonna kill a baby kitten cause of what I said. Just sit back and relax. Seriously, you'll see alot worse on these forums that what I posted.
    guess you're right, I was acting a little out of hand there. What do you mean by TRYING to contribute, though? This is a perfectly legit scam, I have gotten over 1200g from this because of a scammed account with mongoose on it. How is this "not very good" of an "attempt to contribute"?

If there is a problem with it, then explain what's wrong with it, don't just say ..... *blink* or whatever...

Oh and also, I really don't care about flamers, because I have seen some pretty bad things... most of them are idiots trying to get a bigger ego. I DO care about people that just post down random stuff that doesn't help the thread AT ALL. Tell me ONE WAY that saying
    *blinks*
    helped this thread, or contributed ANYTHING in ANY WAY to this forum, and I will honestly send you money...
    You yourself said that you don't even like people ATTEMPTING to contribute if its not a good contribution. Well, you were not even trying...
    Last edited by vertigo7; 12-02-2008 at 11:17 PM.

LiquidShizzles's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep. Just did this for executioner and popped on Minor Beastslaying at the last second

HAHA took him like an hour to realise what was going on! >.<
    Jesus smokes bud.

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it worked for you. This will be 10 times better with the introduction of the new, SUPER EXPENSIVE wotlk enchants, too!

Have fun with it!

Purple Sprite's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good scam +rep.

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, if anyone could post a couple of good enchants that would work on this, like a wotlk expensive enchant that also is spelled similarly or has the same type of glow as a lower level enchant, I would post it on the thread and give all credit to you

I'd do it myself, but I don't have 450 enchanting yet

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone? Any help with wotlk enchants?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battlemaster

I tihnk is what it's called.

Zyphlan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know but if you do this and they find out an hour later you can just aswell scam with mats seeing they report you and say your a scammer in trade anyway?

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the point of this is that you do it with a scammed account, so then you launder the gold to your main.

vertigo7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TorusBeast... What do you mean?

Battlemaster is a BC enchant, I specifically asked for WotLK enchants... Unless there is some type of battlemaster v2 in wotlk, which you could explain instead of just being an idiot AGAIN in ANOTHER one of my threads...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast