0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Get a Wotlk key]Put your scammed toon to use

Well recently I was trying to trade a druid of mine for a Wotlk key, I used a scammed account in trade and asked if anybody wanted to.

I eventually found someone, and we did the trade, thing is he knew nothing about the email change, or the SQA. If he hasn't been scammed before, then why would he?
    That of course gave me an idea, I put into action.

This could go one or two ways. Way 1 is simple. But no real scam.

Make a Human (If ally, Orc if Horde)
    Run said human (Orc) to SW (Org)
    Spam trade that you are trading your [Insert account here] for a Wotlk key. You're bound to get some people saying you are a scammer, reply to them, (In trade I mean) don't just stay silent. Potential trades will watch the conversation, and if you know your shit then they may pst you eventually.
    Trade the account for the key, just the Username and the Pword.

Method one is used if you don't have the other info, chances are the people trading wont ask for it.

Method two is the same thing, 'cept at the end, just recall it. He has no way of getting it back, since you still have all info, and he has none.

A slight tip when people ask if you are going to scam them, mention that if you get the key, and scam them, and they report it stolen, Blizzard will lock your account. Why would they believe you'd take that risk?

Also, this is probably common sense, and may be a repost of some variety. All I've seen recently is Paypal scams that don't work, guides that tell you how to use Volley on a hunter, and some shitty G bank scams.

(Patience is key for this, it can take a few hours depending on the time you try it out)

[Get a Wotlk key]Put your scammed toon to use
    swankboss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would help a lot if you scammed a 70+ so people will believe you more. Much better chance of it working

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it on level one alts.

Worked just fine.

jackfrost223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea, just have to hope people are alright with the idea of not receiving secret q and answer