0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New scamming method I thought of.

hey guys been a while since I've posted xD i thought of this scaming method while trying to get my account back from my mate :P and i thought i would share it with you! hopefully this is noob proof. Also i would like to add that if this is a pre-existing guide or what ever i will delete. I don't know what to search for so i didn't search so ya :P

What you need: 1. Very limited brain thought.
    2. Account name (I will go though this later in the tutorial)
    3. An account with gametime.
    4. some phising skills.

Step 1. finding out the accounts username...

well this can be done in many ways, be creative but if you dont want to... go to a WoW trading site like Markee Dragon or what ever. Then get the AIM or MSN or any other IM adress of the person you want to scam and add them to your IM client e.g Find there MSN adress and add them to your MSN so you can talk . Then get them interested try to tell them want they want, also try to act weak at some times and strong in other times. This is when your phising skills come into hand. Try to get them to tell you their username, characters name and the realm they are on. once you have those details eighter block them or log of MSN or what ever you are using.

Step 2. getting the Secret Question.

this part is easy. All you have to do is to go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and go though to forgot PassWord and that will give you their secret question but not the answer.

Step 3. Getting there email adress password.

same thing really go to the hotmail or what ever IM client they are using and get there secret question. This also requires good phising skills as you need to create a new MSN and pose as someone like someone doing surveys or something. Sometimes the person will not wonder how you got there Email Adress and so on. I would personally pose as someone doing surveys and create a phoney survey and slip in the secret question for the email adress half way though the survay. This method generally dosen't work if there secret question is Mothers Maiden Name? and so on. so once you have the answer to the secret question it is time to move onto the next step. DO NOT RESET THE EMAIL PASSWORD YET!

step 4. Logging into world of warcraft.

logg into world of warcraft and create a new person and add the person who you want to scamm to your friend list. Wait for them to come on. Now is the hard part you have to make up another survey. sometimes this won't work as they will think it sketchy that the person recived 2 surveys in 1 day, so it would be common sense to wait a week or 2 before attempting the survey. Okay so you have waited a week or 2 and you want to get this account. Do you remeber the secret question from step 2? if not repeat step 2. now that you have it you need to create another survey revolving around the secret question e.g First pets name? make the survey revolve around animals. should be simple enough. and put in the secret question around half way though DO NOT STOP THE SURVEY ONCE YOU HAVE THE ANSWER TO THE SECRET QUESTION. Ok so now is the time to reset the email adress's password that you acquired from step 3. usually the email service will display you a reset number on the webpage consisting for Numbers and letters. now you go back to www.worldofwarcraft.com and reset the the world of warcraft's user name and password (if the 2 email adress's are different it will require more phising to get him to reveal the real email adress if this happens you cant really pull it off, you can try but i think the person would be smart enough to realise that 3 surveys would be sketchy) so considering that the 2 email adress's are the same and you have sucessfully reset the password. Congratulations you just scammed his account. you can now get all the details from the email adress and change the secret question and so on by calling blizzard.

Once again i wrote this i know it is not a very solid and 100% scamm method, but its the best i could do. Now feel free to Flame me or compliment me or give me any information that would be able to make this scamm more succesfull. lol and yeah i know it is a wall of text
    BOM POW

New scamming method I thought of.
    naughtier's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most secret question is "Mothers Maiden Name? and so on" by default though

jcako's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by naughtier View Post
    most secret question is "Mothers Maiden Name? and so on" by default though
    yeah some people do that out of lazyness :P but most people wont have the maidens name or anything WOOT 100th post!
    Last edited by jcako; 10-31-2008 at 03:25 AM.
    BOM POW