0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to permaban an account in one easy step

It's pretty much common sense, but this was inspired by Gummibär's thread.

I, too, was looking for a way to skip all sorts of warnings and to get banned straight away. Took some tries on two scammed accounts to get it right but, as I say, at last I managed to find a relatively easy way to get permabanned.

As suggested in some other guides, all you have to do is to go around spamming that you are selling gold. Yet, my change is that you do it in the general chat of zones where people usually make quests.
    Why is that?
    Because Blizzard is more likely to keep an eye (and thus, spot you) on places affected by much lesser chat intensity than capital cities.
    The only negative effect is that it's not an instant ban, it can take up to three hours (depending on your needs you may as well combine trade spamming and general spamming just by entering and exiting Orgrimmar and Durotar).
    Then again, I personally suggest that you spam your gold-selling messages in Tirisfal Glades, as it resulted the fastest option.

Here's the proof of it, feel free to edit and manipulate it in any way that suits you (you may as well use it as a ban email to send to the OO, as it's official):

English speaking customers: Please refer to the start of this mail
    Für deutschsprachige Kunden: Bitte beachten Sie den zweiten Teil der Nachricht
    Pour les clients français: Veuillez vous rendre à la troisième partie de ce message
    Para los clientes españoles: Por favor vayan al cuarto apartado de este correo electrónico.
    Русскоговорящие игроки: пожалуйста, прочтите последнее сообщение этого письма.

Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to cancel your World of Warcraft account:

Account Name: ***
    Type of Violation: Involvement in online trading activities
    Investigation Concluded: 25/09/2008
    Consequences for Account: Account Cancellation
    It is with regret that we take this type of action, however, it is in the best interest of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game, that your access to the World of Warcraft servers be cancelled.

Online trading refers to the exchange of in-game content for real world money, and includes, but is not limited to, the sale or purchase of gold, the sale or purchase of experience in the form of powerlevelling, and the sale or purchase of honor points, reputation or items.

Account access is the responsibility of the account owner and account sharing is against our Terms of Use (World of Warcraft Europe -> Legal Documents -> Terms of Use). Therefore, should you believe someone other than yourself (the account owner) has committed this violation of the Terms of Use with your account, these sanctions would still apply, as our action is taken against the account, not the individual.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at:World of Warcraft Europe -> Game Policies
    Regards,

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    -----------------------------

Sehr geehrte Kundin,
    Sehr geehrter Kunde,

wir setzen Sie davon in Kenntnis, dass wir Ihren World of Warcraft Account bedauerlicherweise sperren mussten.
    Account Name: ***

Tag des Vergehens: Ermittlung abgeschlossen am 25/09/2008
    Hergang: Störung der Serverökonomie sowie Verwicklung in Online Handel mit Eigentum von Blizzard Entertainment
    Maßnahme: Account permanent gesperrt

Wir bedauern, dass wir diese Maßnahme ergreifen mussten. Es ist jedoch im Interesse der World of Warcraft-Community und der Integrität des Spiels, dass Ihnen Ihr Zugriff zu den World of Warcraft-Servern entzogen wird.

Online Handel beinhaltet nicht nur den Verkauf oder Kauf von Gold und Gegenständen für reales Geld, sondern schließt ebenfalls die Nutzung so genannter "Powerleveling" Dienste ein, ist jedoch nicht darauf beschränkt.

Des Weiteren greifen die anderen Klauseln ebenfalls, welche sich gegen so genanntes Account-Sharing richten. Der Zugriff auf den Account unterliegt alleine der Verantwortung des Besitzers und so genanntes Account Sharing verstößt gegen unsere Nutzungsbestimmungen (World of Warcraft Europe -> Rechtliches -> Nutzungsbestimmungen). Aus diesem Grund wird die Sperrung des Accounts auch dann in Kraft bleiben, wenn Sie der Meinung sind, Sie hätten diese Verletzungen gegen unsere Bestimmungen nicht selbst begangen. Unsere Sanktionen richten sich immer gegen den Account, aber nicht gegen den Besitzer.

Unsere Bestimmungen können Sie erneut unter World of Warcraft Europe -> Rechtliches -> Nutzungsbestimmungen einsehen.

Wir möchten außerdem darauf hinweisen, dass Sie bei eventuell verbliebenen Fragen bitte unsere Internetseiten zum Thema "Regeln und Bestimmungen" und unsere "Nutzungsbestimmungen" konsultieren: World of Warcraft Europe -> Bestimmungen
    &
    World of Warcraft Europe -> Rechtliches -> Nutzungsbestimmungen
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Account Administration Team

Bonjour,

Nous vous contactons pour vous signaler que, malheureusement, nous avons été contraints de fermer votre compte World of Warcraft.

Nom du compte: ***
    Type d’incident: Implication dans des activités liées au commerce en ligne
    Détails de l’incident: Enquête conclue le 25/09/2008
    Conséquence de l’incident: Fermeture définitive du compte

C’est avec grand regret que nous prenons la décision de fermer définitivement votre compte. Cependant, celle-ci a été prise en fonction de l’intérêt général de la communauté de World of Warcraft et pour le maintien de l’intégrité du jeu.

Le commerce en ligne se rapporte à l'échange de contenu de jeu contre de l'argent réel, mais inclut également la vente / achat de pièce d'or, la vente / achat d'expérience sous forme de power levelling, de points d'honneur, de réputation ou d'objets du jeu.

De plus, nous vous rappelons que vous êtes responsables de la sécurité de votre compte et que vous devez en limiter l'accès à votre seule personne. Cela signifie que si vous pensez que quelqu'un d'autre que vous a eu accès à votre compte pour commettre cette violation de nos chartes (World of Warcraft Europe -> Conditions d'Utilisation) , nous appliquerions quand même la sanction, nos actions portent sur le compte et non sur la personne jouant sur le compte.

Si vous désirez relire nos chartes actuelles, vous pouvez les trouver à cette adresse: World of Warcraft Europe -> Chartes

Cordialement,

L'équipe d'Administration des Comptes
    Blizzard Entertainement Europe
    Estimado/a Sr./Sra.,

Le contactamos para informarle que, desgraciadamente, hemos tenido que clausurar su cuenta de World of Warcraft.

Nombre de la cuenta: ***

Tipo de incidente: Cuenta implicada en el comercio de oro en línea.
    Investigacion concluida el 25/09/2008
    Consecuencia sobre la cuenta: Clausura de la cuenta.

Sentimos mucho esta decisión. Sin embargo, esta tomada en función del interés general de la comunidad de World of Warcraft y para mantener la integridad del juego.

Las actividades de comercio en línea se refieren al intercambio de contenido del juego en contra de dinero real, y incluye, pero no está limitado a, la venta o la compra de oro, la venta o la compra de experiencia mediante el uso de servicios de subida de nivel rápida por terceros (Power Leveling), y la venta o la compra de puntos de honor, reputación o objetos.

El acceso a una cuenta esta bajo la responsabilidad de su dueño y el reparto de cuenta está en contra de nuestras condiciones de uso (World of Warcraft Europe -> Documentos legales -> Acuerdo de Condiciones de uso) . Por lo cual si usted piensa que alguien aparte de usted (el dueño de la cuenta) cometió las infracciones a nuestras condiciones de uso, estas sanciones seguirían siendo aplicadas, ya que nuestras acciones son en contra de las cuentas, y no de las personas.

Si desea leer de nuevo nuestras políticas actuales las puede encontrar en: World of Warcraft Europe -> Normas del juego

Cordialmente,

El equipo de Administración de Cuentas

Здравствуйте,

Мы посылаем вам это сообщение, чтобы сообщить вам о том, что, к сожалению, нам пришлось полностью закрыть вашу учетную запись:

Имя учетной записи: ***
    Тип нарушения: Неразрешённая торговля в игре
    лицензионным соглашением World of Warcraft
    Расследование закончено: 25/09/2008
    Принятые меры: Постоянное закрытие учетной записи

Мы сожалеем о том, что мы были вынуждены закрыть вашу учётную запись. Но это решение было принято в связи с интересами сообщества игроков World of Warcraft, а также для сохранения целостности игры.

Доступ к учётной записи находится исключительно под ответственностью её владельца, также правила пользования World of Warcraft категорически запрещают передачу, продажу или многопользовательское использование учётных записей. Вы можете ознакомиться с ними еще раз на этой странице: (Error – Page Unavailable вы желаете еще раз ознакомиться с правилами пользования и лицензионным соглашением World of Warcraft, то вы можете сделать это на этой странице: World of Warcraft Europe -> **ŸÑ€**°**²**¸**»**° **¸**³Ñ€Ñ‹

С уважением,

Служба поддержки по вопросам безопасности учётных записей
    Again, I'm aware this is mainly common sense, and some editing of former ideas, but I feel that it might be useful in some ways.

EDIT: The Russian link won't seem to work.
    Last edited by YoHf; 10-02-2008 at 07:10 PM.

How to permaban an account in one easy step
    Mask's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this actually worked. +rep mate--- guys this will defnitly make it easier for the guy not to recall his account because tis doing an a less obvious manner

YoHf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that's exactly my point.

As the official mail clearly states "should you believe someone other than yourself (the account owner) has committed this violation of the Terms of Use with your account, these sanctions would still apply, as our action is taken against the account, not the individual". Which means he's never going to get it back.

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try this today when I transfer the character. Hope it works good . Thanks for giving me a little credit. +REP because I know this will work. They will most likely perma ban the account because they think your a gold seller so why should they only give you minor bans?
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's true. The whole idea occurred to me after reading your post.

Also, I was getting a little tired of getting such useful ideas from the whole site without giving my share.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now all I need is someone with a Credit Card to help me transfer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone thank/repped me without even posting.

Tizm's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why should any1 wanna get his account perm banned?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either to keep a character transfered from that account for yourself or to sell it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minor update.

Today an account I tried this on was just temporarily suspened (72 hours ban).

Up to now it has worked 37 times out of 38 (yep, I was dumb enough to count them). Let's just not try to overuse it though, or GMs will end up changing their minds about what's the action to be taken against the account.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone on US tried it?
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

tbone5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i'm trying it now on US lets find out

EDIT:Well it was banned but don't know if it was perma or just suspended. I can't remember if when you log on that it will say if it is suspended or not. This just says it is closed and is no longer available for use so I am assuming it is perma banned.

So thanks and +rep for this great tip.
    Last edited by tbone5; 10-08-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's perma banned. Lawl.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome. I'm glad it's still working the right way both on EU and US Servers.

dave_57204's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, good work, Will use this +rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast