Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Backup /script scam. Enjoy

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Improvement / Addtion to http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ade-2000g.html

So you try this scam. It works but dont you hate it when he goes to the AH/Vendor and finds "Holy shit everything is alot more gold." Scam failed...

NOOOOO

What I do is tell him. Ooh must just be client-side. What a Bummer sorry man. But hey I found one that ins't client-side its a Leveling script. But your probobly not interested anyways...

So he acts like ooh its a scam. Anyways to build a trust you talk to him about the money script and why it didn't work.

About 2 minutes later you tell him. Hold on a sec my friend wants me to do the leveling script to get his rogue up to 70.

This is the fun part "Atleast for me." I tell him progress on the script. Tell him it takes about 20 minutes so your just going to be glancing at the computer. What u do is message him like /w NEWB Awsome 1-5 done. Just keep him posted. I swear do it 5 levels at a time to 60 then 1 level at a time. Usually at level 70 there on my case about "Ooh i wish you could do it for me but i dunno."

Go to www.Warcraft.com real fast and make a account (Or before hand.)

Well If you really want I can give you a account to watch on. But its actually a Glitch I use. Blizzard has a bot that reads charactors and fixes them. With my Glitch he appears level 1 so but leveled to 70. Blizzard fixes this at midnight each night to 70.

Basically from there play him with the 1-5 yaa thing. Once your done be devilish and say something like enjoy your new 70 .

Also I have come along those that Want SS's about it. what i do is use a leveling /script to say "Grats level 63-70 on tha page but show level 1. They believe it every time. You can get it here http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...el-script.html

Anyways I hope you enjoy and Congratulations as it stands I have scammed a total of 14 accounts in the past 3 days with this. Also, Usually this only works if te /scrip SILVER_PER_GOLD=0.01 scam doesn't work. Anyways Hope I could be of some help to those who are "Dry" on new scams.

Backup /script scam. Enjoy
    xkisses's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Backup /script scam. Enjoy

gj but does it look like your lvl 70 to them?
    Last edited by xkisses; 04-18-2007 at 10:43 PM.
    IFE YUO CNA READE THSI YUO HVAE DWON SNYDREOM

Hatchi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Backup /script scam. Enjoy

No it doesn't. Make up some excuse like "I use many programs to block blizzard from seeing my computer so it may take a while." Thats the one I always use