0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to scam large amounts of money in little next to no time

I dont know if this has been posted before, i havn't come across it myself; so if this is a repost let me know and i will delete it
    it's also my first attempt at a post so try and keep the flaming to a minimum if possible :P

Okay, so basically for this scam (well its not really a scam, but it belongs in this section) it requires a character of any level as long as it has access to an Auction House and a tiny amount of money

Basically, gold sellers on various websites make their transfers through Auction house by putting up a cheap item such as Wool cloth, grey weapons and armour, with a buy out price of say XXXXX gold

For an example, lets say one of these sellers has an Wool cloth for the price of 10,000g, and the character name is Dougall. Use your character with easy AH access to browse the AH for one of these gold selling items, and take special note with the characters name
    Now create a new character, with a name very similar, by using either accented letters to replace one letter (Dougall -> Dòugall) just as an example
    If you are struggling to find out how to use accentuated letters, type into google 'Windows Alt Key Codes' (seeing as this is my first post i cant post links.. APPARENTLY)
    Or if your'e too lazy, just rephrase the name to make it look similar (Dougall -> Dougal)

Anyway, get this newly created character to an Auction House, get some cash from your main, and buy some Wool Cloth similar to the gold sellers item. Put the wool cloth on the auction house for the same amount of gold as the gold sellers

and if your lucky, the gold buyer/seller will buy the wrong product, a.k.a - yours
    ive sucessfully gained literally tens of thousands of gold from this

the plus side is that there is no chance of getting banned what so ever
    only downside is that sometimes it is hard finding a gold seller selling an item on your servers auction house

How to scam large amounts of money in little next to no time
    Smallfry's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol repost. Not even going to bother posting links.

edit: you can't delete your post.

It's not ego if you actually are that awesome.

Rec Alpam's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit , and just paste: -- MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE THIS --

StriplessRED's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cokectyler posted this ages ago I believe, unfortunately the chinese sellers caught on.