Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] The Best Way to Keep Your Scammed Accounts!!!

***WARNING, LONG AND DETAILED INFORMATION TO SECURING YOUR SCAMMED ACCOUNT(S) NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BLEEDING EYES/ETC***

I've done a number of searches attempting to find a solid guide to keeping scammed accounts. Not having them banned, re-called, locked, and etc.

I've also noticed a ton of questions in the scams help section with people asking how to re-call an account if it's taken back from you, how to get an account un-banned/un-locked and etc.

I decided to write this guide using my extensive experience, I take no responsibility for what the contents may or may not be used for. I have used these methods multiple times to keep my current accounts and to unban/unlock accounts that have been lost.

Overall in my experience I have about a 90% rate of completely eliminating account losses which I believe is fairly good considering how determined some are to get there accounts backed.

***DO NOT ASK ME HOW TO SCAM AN ACCOUNT, THERE ARE TONS OF RESOURCES ON SCAMMING ACCOUNTS THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THIS SITE, NORMALLY IN THIS SECTION***

Step 1 (Preparation):

Ok, so your planning on scamming an account. No matter how your going to do it the best thing to do is obtain the following information-

1. Original Owners First and Last Name (Very Important)

Any other information you can obtain is very useful, personally I always get there address, phone number, e-mail address registered to the account, and any other additional information I can get. THE MORE INFO THE BETTER!

2. All Account Information (Very Important) This includes the login, password, secret question, name on the account obviously, cd-keys if possible, and all information mentioned above. I cannot stress enough that the MORE INFO THE BETTER!

WITH THE RECENT CHANGES TO THE ACCOUNT RETRIEVAL PROCESS MAKE SURE YOU GET THE E-MAIL REGISTERED ON THE ACCOUNT, GET AS MANY E-MAILS AS POSSIBLE IN-CASE IT'S CHANGED IN A RE-CALL.

3. Whenever possible use something to hide your IP address
    , personally I use a VPN (Virtual Private Network, do a search and you can find some information on them. I pay for mine so I can remain anonymous and as a paying customer they won't release my information, they are also based in another country so I don't have to worry as much) You can also use proxies, go to a public internet caffee, or just log-on to a neighbors internet connection.

4. Be prepared, make sure you have a guideline to how your going to scam the account, what your going to do with it, what information you need to obtain. Any delays could cause the original owner to re-call the account before you can complete the steps.

5. Always try to scam the accounts after Blizzard is closed, this is at 6 PM Pacific Time, if Blizzard is closed they can't change the information on there account until the next day, giving you time to secure the account. Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) are also good times to scam accounts as they can't recall them and will give you more time, assuming you have the account in your possesion and the e-mail.

Step 2 (KEEPING THE ACCOUNT FROM BEING BANNED/LOCKED/SUSPENDED)

1. When you transfer the characters use a anonymous method, if you have an anonymous credit card or can use a PayPal account with the plug-in option you should be good to go. Otherwise you can use a simon pre-paid card, this usually takes 24 hours though and is not an option unless it's a weekend. Normally I use a PayPal account with the plug in or buy a pre-paid debit card at Wal-Mart.

>>>Simon Website: Simon Malls | More Choices - The Prepaid Visa debit Gift Card and Visa Gift Account from Simon.com<<<

2. Whenever your playing don't mention anything about buyng/selling/trading or anything else that might compromise the account. Despite popular belief blizzard does keep logs and if they are suspicious they will look into what you have been typing. Also don't let a bunch of people log-on to the account, if they do an investigation multiple IP's will raise a red flag.

3. Attempt to keep the account logged in during peak hours, basically if your super serious about keeping the account don't just let it sit. If the original owner played a lot make sure you mess around on it as much as possible, sudden changes in play-time give Blizzard a reason to investigate.

4. Use game-cards when paying for time on the account, game-cards are anonymous and also give you a good reason not to provide any information about yourself. A game-card will ensure that they won't notice a change in billing information and limits your chance of having the account suspended/banned. Personal Credit Cards/PayPal Accounts are big risk and will likely result in a ban/lock.

5. Make sure the e-mail on the account is similar to the original owner's e-mail that was registered, and make sure it matches his name otherwise. Use his/her name to create the e-mail in-case blizzard e-mails you so you can e-mail them back and don't have a different name.

*These steps should greatly reduce the chance your account will be banned/locked/suspended.

STEP 3 (SECURING THE ACCOUNT)

So you just scammed an account and are amazed with your intelligence and skill, no matter how your feeling don't waste time playing the character or laughing at the victim, in-fact keep them going as long as possible and never admit to scamming there account. Your first priority is to secure your account in the following method.

1. Common knowledge is that the best way to secure an account is to transfer the characters to a new account, this is accurate however it's still possible for the original owner to re-call, thus the purpose of this guide.

ONCE YOU HAVE THE CHARACTERS ON A NEW ACCOUNT I WOULD SUGGEST ADDING A BLIZZARD AUTHENTICATOR TO THE NEW ACCOUNT, IT'S A PAIN TO DEAL WITH BUT NEARLY ELIMINATES ANY CHANGE OF THE ACCOUNT BEING RE-CALLED.

GET ONE HERE -
    http://www.blizzardstore.com/store/d...?id=1100000182

*For those of you who don't know what an authenticator is it's basically a little device that will be shipped to you and added to your World of Warcraft Account. It will generate a random code for you to use when logging on in-game and on account management. You will also need the code when you call blizzard for the verification process.
    -This is awesome because when the OO tries to recall the account they will need to provide the authenticator which they obviously can't do since they don't have it. There are ways around it but I've never had an account recalled with an authenticator on a new account. Not a bad idea to add authenticators to the original accounts as well.

You will need to obtain new cd-keys, personally I scam the cd-keys from a number of sources using various informaiton, you can do this as well, just do some searches and find a method that works for you.

Create a new World of Warcraft Account using the ORIGINAL OWNER of the scammed account's information, right now to address if possible, this eliminates the odds of Blizzard noticing something odd.

ALSO create a new e-mail address to register the new account do, don't use one you have registered to another account, and try to use one that matches the original owner's name in some form or is close to the e-mail he had on the account before you scammed it.

2. One the character's are transferred your going to want to change there names to something different of course, and never ever tell anyone where these characters came from, the original owner will likely do some searching and if you transferred to a popular server he could find and flame you.

3. Now that you have your scammed toons on a new account it's time to ban the original account. Use whatever method you want, personally I use Speed Gear (Downloadable HERE:

>>>Speed Gear - Reviews and free Speed Gear downloads at Download.com)<<<

Your shooting for a permanent ban however a permanent ban is almost impossible. Despite what most believe it's very very unlikely to get a permanent ban on your first try, unless the account has had previous infractions you will receive a 72 hour ban and warning of immediate closure on your next offense. Sometimes you get lucky and the account get's a permament ban but normally you have to deal with a 48-72 hour ban.

Speed Gear will ban the account for 72 hours within 5 minutes most of the time.

IMPORTANT:

Make sure you write down the exact time of the ban, and all the original account information, you will need to come back to this later if the original owner re-calls.

4. Send the original owner a notification that his account has been banned, use this thread to find a template and a fake e-mailer. This will give you a better chance to avoid re-call, however smart people will realize it's a fake or still try to re-obtain there account in some way.

>>>http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-scams/159816-wow-blizzard-account-notices.html<<<

5. Once the 72 hour ban is up you must ban the account again (VERY IMPORTANT)

Log back in at the same time you banned the account, if the login/password to the original account is not working this usually means the OO has re-called the account you scammed.

If you do nothing from this point he will call Blizzard asap and start the process of re-calling his account, they will ban the account you xferred to and transfer the toons back to the original account.

NEXT STEP IF THE E-MAIL IS CHANGED WHEN GOING TO RE-BAN

You must call blizzard and change the e-mail on the account back to yours, this way you can log back in and ban the account again for a permanent ban. This greatly eliminates any chance that he can re-call his account, you must complete this step if you try to re-ban the account and the e-mail has been changed.

With recent changes to Blizzard's account recall process you can now do this online if you know the following: (Account Name, Current E-Mail, Secret Question OR Last six of CD-Key, you don't need both either the SQ or the KEY) Odds are the e-mail was changed back to the original e-mail, visit account management and fill in the information. If it was changed back to the original e-mail you should have the e-mail back in a few moments, if it was changed to a new e-mail you can call blizzard and change it still.

You can always try to find there new e-mail as well, search there aim, msn, name etc. Google is your friend try all options before having to call in to change the e-mail on the account.

BLIZZARDS BILLING PHONE LINE, STAY ON THE LINE DON'T HIT ANYTHING:

1-800-592-5499 (Block your number with *67 is possible)

1. Stay calm and have the account information prepared. Billing usually has some long hold lines, between 5 minutes to 1 hour depending. Be prepared and stay calm as a hangup could mean the original owner will call in before you.

2. Once you get a representative they will ask you some information about yourself and the account, here's questions they might ask and some information you will need to provide.

"May I have your Name?"
    Give them the original owner's name, remember you are claiming to be the original owner and must act like him/her, if it's a female on the account I would suggest finding one to call in for you or making something up.

"May I have your phone number"
    Normally they ask this for call back purposes, however give them a phone number with the same area code as the original owner's, even if it doesn't match the account they won't say anything, instead they will attempt to call it if your disconnected.

"May I have your e-mail address" ONCE AGAIN, be thankful your prpeared. Give them the e-mail you created and put on the account originally or another e-mail similar to the original owner's e-mail/name.

"May I have the login name to the account" Give them the login that you received and make sure your prepared to say it, basically if it's difficult to pronounce or has a strange character or Zero instead of the letter O in it, make sure your prepared to pronounce it right and say it smoothly. You want to sound confident about your account information, pausing or messing up might raise suspicion.

"May I have the secret question to the account"
    Hopefully you tested this when you stole the account, give them the secret question and make sure that you do everything right and with confident as above mentioned. It it's incorrect you can provide the cd-keys on the account, if you don't have them and it's wrong your pretty much screwed unless you can talk them into changing the e-mail anyway.

"Also they will usually ask you the address on the account which is why it's so important to get as much information as possible." Thanks to Black0ut120 for adding this information.

"How May I assist you/what's your issue/what are you calling about"
    Tell them that you need to change the e-mail registered to YOUR wow account. Make up a story, I usually say something like I forgot the password or I can't seem to remember my password and can't get into the e-mail on the account. They won't ask many questions, usually they will just say they are happy to help and ask what e-mail you want it changed to and will change it for you.

SAY CONFIDENT, BE PREPARED, DON'T HESITATE, AND ACT NATURAL LIKE YOUR THE ORIGINAL OWNER, GOOD PRACTICE FOR ACTING.

Now that you have the account back simply reset the password, login to the e-mail and recover it, re-ban the account and your good to go.

STEP 4 (GETTING THE ACCOUNT BACK IN-CASE OF PROBLEMS)

So you have your new account, the original is banned, and you've been cautious.

If the original owner was very determined he may still be able to re-obtain the account, this will normally take a week or two but if something happens you need to know how to handle it and act quickly.

1. If the account is banned for unauthorized access the character has most likely been transferred back to the original account if it has been unbanned or a new account with the original owner. Odds are this won't happen as the original owners account is banned but if it did happen or is on a new account you have a few options.

IF ON THE SAME ACCOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY SCAMMED

-Call Blizzard, you have the information on that account and can change the e-mail/transfer/ban again if it's worth it.

IF ON A WHOLE NEW ACCOUNT

-Your most likely out of luck on this character, hopefully you sold it to someone using Western Union or something that you won't be screwed for.

HOW DO I TELL?

-Easy, simply go to account management, and attempt a password reset. Use the e-mail it was on before or another e-mail you know the original owner has, normally they change the e-mail back to the one originally registered. Put in the information and if the reset goes through it's back on the original account, if it doesn't it's probably on a new account.

*You would be surprised how many times people keep there information near the same, especially since they don't think it will happen again and that they are safe. I've gotten about 10 accounts back that were put back on the original account despite a ban, called blizzard, changed e-mail, re-transffered the characters/banned the account and usually it doesn't happen twice.

2. IF THE ACCOUNT IS BANNED/LOCKED/SUSPENDED

This is a wide subject but normally a ban is resolved by calling/e-mailing account administration numerous times bothering them and letting them know you were a victim. Your best chance of getting an account back is by telling them you were hacked, this can all be handled by using the WoW Lawyer's Guides, he said it best so I won't attempt to re-word it.

>>>http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ge...rd-policy.html
    <<<

Also if the account is locked you will need to provide an ID from the original owner to re-obtain this, perhaps you can make one yourself or hire someone to make one for you. Either way this is a huge pain but will normally work, I've seen some terrible ID's get accounts unbanned/locked so it's worth a shot. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY, begging to blizzard won't get the account back you will need to provide ID, sometimes notarized which can be difficult but is possible.

WARNING: THIS CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION. I've never heard of it happening but I'm sure it could.

:::

Thanks for reading my guide, hopefully it helps a few people better understand. If you follow these guidelines I'm sure you success rates of keeping accounts will improve and if you lose them your odds of getting them back are much better.

Benefits?

Keeping accounts you get saves time and eliminates pissed off buyers, if you sell and it's recalled/banned they will obviously be upset and if your selling somewhere they could re-call the payment or give you a negative Rep. Personally I don't use sites like Markee Dragon and would not suggest scamming there members as they have a tightknit community and will often track you down/make you pay for scamming.

I apologize for all the detail, I like to make sure I cover everything. I will be adding/rewording/formatting this guide in the future if anyone finds it useful.
    Last edited by advantage; 11-17-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Update

[GUIDE] The Best Way to Keep Your Scammed Accounts!!!
    attackruby's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice post.. wish all the info needed was easier done than said.

Shizka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice info. 2+rep

advantage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to post a summary tomorrow when I have some more time, wanted to see how many people would find it useful first.

mrtpyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question concerning PayPal plugin which generates a single/multi-use MasterCard. When you use a generated number, will the transaction go through if you use a different name and zipcode compared to the name and zip associated with the PayPal account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrtpyo View Post
    Question concerning PayPal plugin which generates a single/multi-use MasterCard. When you use a generated number, will the transaction go through if you use a different name and zipcode compared to the name and zip associated with the PayPal account?
    I've never had a problem using the PayPal plug-in however my PayPal account has been in service with them for over 4 years and perhaps the policies are different. I will have to test it using another PayPal account and get back to you, however I believe most people offering transfer services also use this method.

>>>UPDATE:<<< Plug-in works using multiple names, I've tested it several times now.
    Last edited by advantage; 09-09-2008 at 06:09 PM.

Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice job man

Black0ut120's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add to your post: If you don't know the SQ/A or it is wrong they usually ask you for the address listed on the account. (this was the case 4/5 times for me)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Black0ut120 View Post
    To add to your post: If you don't know the SQ/A or it is wrong they usually ask you for the address listed on the account. (this was the case 4/5 times for me)
    Yep your right, added it to the guide. Forgot to mention it originally with everything else going through my head, gave you +Rep as well - Thank You.

Black0ut120's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, glad to see an organized thread with some very useful information!

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm a very key part to add is that they can add a blizzard authenticator and the account will be
    Completely secured also getting the last name changed is possible and will also secure the account doing either or will basically secure the account if u do both u can put your real info and be in total control might want to add this
    Last edited by Redicule; 09-08-2008 at 05:45 PM.

mrtpyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to play WoW through a VPN if the VPN doesn't allow Remote Port Forwarding? Some games like Call of Duty work without RPF, not sure about WoW (TCP over port 3724).

kimmynator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow thats nice

Sylett's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R