4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EPIC] Ultimate Phishing Thread Part 1

THE FOLLOWING GUIDE WAS WRITTEN BY ODDZOR/ODDBALL FOR THE MMOWNED/ToW COMMUNITY. IF YOU WISH TO USE BITS OF / THE ENTIRETY OF THIS GUIDE YOU MUST GET MY PERMISSION FIRST

Hey all,
    This thread in case you didn't notice is PART 1 and it's main purpose is to help the newbies set up their phisher. HOWEVER, before all you "proz" close this thread, this post also contains some useful tips and uses, what I think, are the best programs to use for phishing, including mass mailer, email crawler etc. There is still much that you can get from this. Although Part 2 is probly the main bit you'll learn most in, as it's a new thought up scam intended for those who found they've got accounts that only have a working user and pass, and that the SQ&A of is wrong, or maybe the last name is wrong, this also requires that you know what email is attached to the account (although you don't need control of it). But anyway that's all stuff for part 2! Go to bottom of post if you want link to part 2.

Now before we begin part 1 credits to all those who's things I used e.g. the person that made the thread about atomic emailer, which is used in this thread, and Tanax and Aestyu (and the peep that helped him) for their phishers.

Section A: Making the phishing site (if you already know how to do this skip it)
    Section B: Collecting the emails
    Section C: Sending the emails

So for starters we're going to be making a phishing website, I suggest you use Aest's wotlk phisher as Tanax's thing uses sessions which seems to screw up royally for me.
    The pictures in this guide uses Tanax's wotlk opt in as I was testing it out but you set up Aest's the exact same way just different files and folders.

SECTION A
    This tut will use freehostia to host the site as it seems to be the most slack with closure of phishing sites. I won't be showing you how to signup and make a sub domain you have to do that yourself, but the url is free(hostia(.)com (without the brackets)

Ok refer mostly to the pictures from now on, and sorry for the wall of text beforehand

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:
    *Note* If you're using Aestyu's wotlk phisher instead of Tanax's opt in phisher (Which I suggest you should as Tanax's is a bit funny with freehostia) Then you should pretty much have the same thing just different files I think.

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

Step 9:

Step 10:

Step 11:

Well that's it for the phishing site you should now just be able to go to your website and view it, you should also change names of some of the files so no one else has access to them, for tips on how to do that go to:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...a-phisher.html
    and read the tips bit

Also if you had trouble understanding what to do find another phishing tutorial there are a lot posted here.

SECTION B
    Ok so now we go to the email collecting bit. Before we start we need "Atomic Email Hunter". Go to:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ails-scam.html
    And download it.

Now I assume you've installed it all by yourself and the program can be opened, so open it and follow the pics:

Step 1:

Step 2:
    Set the filters. Trust me you want filters or you'll end up with a gazillion spam emails and noreply emails etc.

Step 3:
    Click on "Advanced" (Next to the green triangle that says "go")

Step 4:

Step 5:
    You'll most likely have to stop it yourself unless you chose a small forum to extract emails from.

Step 6:

Ok now we're finished with that you can close it and onto the next program.

SECTION C

This is the section on sending the emails. For this we'll be using a program called Email Sender Deluxe, now if you're crazy you can choose to buy it, or you can go to my "website" and go to the link shown on the home page. Yes it's completely safe and clean, if you think it's a virus close this page now and have fun sending your emails manually or you could just virusscan it but whatever.

so anyway go to:
    FreeHostia
    and follow the rs link and download email sender deluxe, then install it. Once again you can figure that bit out.

Now we follow the pics again

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:
    Ok the hardest bit of all this is finding an SMTP server, seriously just use your ISP's one you shouldn't have any trouble with it, if you don't have access to it or you're just too scared to use it, search "evil page" here at MMOwned and figure it out and use that, however you will have to send each email 1 by 1 and you won't be able to do part 2 of this scam which is the best bit.

Then click "ok"

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

Step 9:

Step 10:
    Make sure you have the "source" tab selected at the bottom

Ok now your emails should be sent and thus ends part 1 of 2 threads.

As a final note I'd like to once again thank those who's programs I used and apologise about the hugeness of this thread and the amount of pictures used, it was this or make 4 threads, I thought this worked better. If an admin or mod wants me to split it up just pm and let me know.

By the way to all of you think "Repost" This is not a repost, I posted this as these programs are required for part 2 so I thought I'd make a tut on the programs and how to use them first before part 2.

Oh and here's the email used:

<center><b>Wrath of the Lich King Beta Test</b></center>
    <br><br>
    You have been selected to participate in the beta test of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. Welcome!
    <br><br>
    In the beta test you'll get an opportunity to test the first zones of the new Northrend continent, and the new levels above 70. We look forward to your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more. We would also appreciate reports on any bugs you may encounter. These can be logged using the /bug command explained below.
    <br><br>
    <b>Getting started:</b>
    <br><br>
    In order to participate in the beta test, you must upgrade an existing retail account that has been upgraded with The Burning Crusade, allowing you to connect to Wrath of the Lich King test realms. The World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade client that you use must be patched up to version 2.4.3 or later to install the beta test client.
    <br><br>
    Go to <a href=YOUR SITE HERE>http://beta.worldofwarcraft.com</a> and follow the detailed, step-by-step instructions to begin playing the Wrath of The Lich King beta.
    <br><br>
    Please be prepared to enter the current retail World of Warcraft account name, password, and more infomation to authenticate your eligibility to connect to Wrath of the Lich King test realms. To participate in the beta tests, you must have a valid retail World of Warcraft account active and in good standings as of July 15, 2008.
    <br><br>
    Please retain this email for your records. If you experience and issues setting up the beta account or accessing the test realms, please email Billing Support at [email protected]
    P.S
    If you find any linkz in the picture or account info that I forgot to blank out could you please pm and tell me which picture it is, thank you.

Part 2 now finished:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ml#post1019391
    Last edited by ~OddBall~; 12-11-2008 at 08:58 AM.
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

[EPIC] Ultimate Phishing Thread Part 1
    XViRuSX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW great guide very extensive 2+rep from me

getowned666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epic guide if i could +rep i would

Nemonik's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS SIR,IS ****ING EPIC!

+Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it is epic

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

icedjoker942's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I use the E-Mail Sender Deluxe I have to use my GMail Account because my ISP doesn't give an Email Relay. The problem is that the E-Mails I send all go to junk folder. Please Help. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    find a new SMTP server, that's all you can do.

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already made this guide >_>

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by royalroyal1324 View Post
    I already made this guide >_>
    Umm no, if you actually read this thread you'd realise that the purpose of this is so people know how to use the programs and set up their phisher properly, so it all works with part 2.....

JohnPreston's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a fine guide/tutorial/whatever you wanna call it. +Rep

People could also use my program to find addresses btw.

Tanax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide!
    Some tips though:

In the email you sent to your user, you didn't provide a CD-KEY(which you set up in the config file - in my version ofcourse)

+2rep from me
    Hm.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the freaking atomic email hunter code i cant find it

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tanax View Post
    Great guide!
    Some tips though:

In the email you sent to your user, you didn't provide a CD-KEY(which you set up in the config file - in my version ofcourse)

+2rep from me
    Ah ye, I didn't add in the beta key because your version didn't work only Aest's did. If you could get yours to not use sessions I'd use it for sure as it's definately the superior of the 2 especially with the way everything's laid out. But ye it doesn't seem to work :S

Tanax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OddZor View Post
    Ah ye, I didn't add in the beta key because your version didn't work only Aest's did. If you could get yours to not use sessions I'd use it for sure as it's definately the superior of the 2 especially with the way everything's laid out. But ye it doesn't seem to work :S
    Thank you for those words! However, the problem with NOT having sessions is that people can jump to the infopage if they know the scriptname URL, WITHOUT logging in. So it's a BIG security risk..

But I could probably make a variable in the config so that sessions is optional.. actually, that was an awesome idea haha, I'll get onto it asap
    Hm.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast